• Navigation
Closed Thread
Page 86 of 154 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So coworker goes on this huge thing about how we need to have training on not how to drop stuff on a hand truck because "someone" did today. And I'm like hold the phone here you are partly responsible. Of course I point out that this happened when I was tilting it back and he decided to help by holding it back while I did that then let go when I thought he had that. And he gets defensive saying I wasn't gunna name names. Bitch everyone knows I was the only one with you don't play games. Also forgets to mentioned he put it so the key that shouldn't already be in it in the first place (which he also did) was pointing such that if it did fall would slam into the ground breaking the lock instead of any other way which would just cause scratches. Even turned it around a few times to do it specifically that way. Like yeah I messed up too but half of that mess up was trusting him to hold up his end

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    At Dulles airport about to hop on a 100 hour flight to Amman, Jordan. Fuck my life.
    100 hours? I didn't know Dulles had non stops to the dark side of the moon.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Got my truck's oil changed today. I usually keep my tire pressure at 35 psi. There was a diesel truck before me that had their tire pressure at 60 psi. I know this because the technicians forgot to reset the machine and I got 60 psi in two tires before I noticed it. They fixed it and gave me a free car wash token for my troubles. That...that could have been bad.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

That happens to me time to time. Mine are supposed to be at 30, but depending on who goes before me they end up at 40+.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Went to kfc for lunch and asked for three grilled chicken breasts. Cashier asked if I wanted them dark meat or white.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Had a mandatory staff meeting this morning where the boss basically told us to be nice to each other for about 10 minutes. Apparently morale is low and people have been bitching. It's all because of mandates at the corporate level and our local GM is like "well sorry I can't do anything about it, but you guys need to be nice". What a great way to start Monday.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Had a mandatory staff meeting this morning where the boss basically told us to be nice to each other for about 10 minutes. Apparently morale is low and people have been bitching. It's all because of mandates at the corporate level and our local GM is like "well sorry I can't do anything about it, but you guys need to be nice". What a great way to start Monday.
    I read this as y'all were supposed to be nice to each other for only the next 10 minutes

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I read this as "Hey guys I know things are shitty but you can't actually say how shitty they are"

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Owe 1000 to the IRS, despite making less money compared to my last few jobs.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Coworker missed Monday and Tuesday with the flu. He's back at work today, still with the flu. He says he doesn't have any more sick days. NO FUCK YOU GO HOME UGHHHH

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Spent most of my night in the ER with the wifey. She has a minor concussion after hitting her head on the roll bars of her sister's Wrangler.

WELP

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

convince her that she's a superhero who's lost her memory.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So keep my work shirt at work since I ride in and change. Have left it in same place for years now and come to find it missing today. Apparently a coworker ripped his because really he's a bit big for it. So of course instead of giving him some of the XLs we have lying around they give him my large. Mind you this guy is a good 6 inches taller and probably 70 lbs more than me and he was too big for his old one but apparently can fit in mine. So now I gotta wear an extra large

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Monthly meeting potluck theme was vegetarian. Today I also decided to go with a small breakfast. Was starving by the time the meeting ended, which thankfully wrapped up a half hour early.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    So keep my work shirt at work since I ride in and change. Have left it in same place for years now and come to find it missing today. Apparently a coworker ripped his because really he's a bit big for it. So of course instead of giving him some of the XLs we have lying around they give him my large. Mind you this guy is a good 6 inches taller and probably 70 lbs more than me and he was too big for his old one but apparently can fit in mine. So now I gotta wear an extra large
    Sounds like someone needs to hit the gym

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by jacobs67 View Post
    Sounds like someone needs to hit the gym
    If you mean me... yeah I kind of do lol. Other guy though hits the gym a lot and is just kind of huge.

And update he came back and yeah the shirt is tight as fuck on him clearly should be wearing the next size up.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Straight up insomnia right now. My biological clock is still fucked up from my travels.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

During my lunch break I stopped by my vet's office to pick up my dog's monthly flea treatment. That was also the same time that the truck that picks up the euthanized animals shows up. They were in black bags so you couldn't really see them, but that still fucked me up for the rest of the day.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Random Fail FWP Thread: You're here because you're sick of reading about Halo Top in the Win thread

Sitting in the theater right now waiting for Black Panther to start. Group in front of me are having a light discussion about the character when one of the guys asks “Where’s Wakanda at in Africa?” And one dude responded “it borders Zamunda.”

They all nod and pretend to know where that’s at lmao.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Sitting in the theater right now waiting for Black Panther to start. Group in front of me are having a light discussion about the character when one of the guys asks “Where’s Wakanda at in Africa?” And one dude responded “it borders Zamunda.”

They all nod and pretend to know where that’s at lmao.
    The other people might fail but the dude with the sick Coming to America reference is top tier