Closed Thread
Page 10 of 158 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    About a month ago I got an email from Disney asking if I would listen to a short presentation for their timeshare program , Disney Vacation Club over the phone and would get a $40 gift card for it. I did the call and it was painless , no pressure no followup and received my gift card as promised.

Today I receive ANOTHER $40 Disney gift card from them! Apparently the Disney forum I'm on someone else just posted the other day they had the same thing happen. No clue what happened but thanks !
    If you've got the money for it and can make anywhere between a 30-50 year commitment it's a pretty sweet deal. I looked into it but way out of my price range.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    If you've got the money for it and can make anywhere between a 30-50 year commitment it's a pretty sweet deal. I looked into it but way out of my price range.
    It's on our radar in the next 5 years I'd say as we plan to use it enough but yeah it's not cheap upfront. Resale is decent but you lose a lot of perks now which I understand. You can still rent points through people individually or companies to stay at nicer resorts on the cheap so there's still options.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Seller for the house wife and I are in contract for was scheduled to finish the oil tank decommissioning yesterday, appraiser is going out tomorrow, may be closing in two weeks.

Very excited about it as this week the fridge in our apartment has decided to stop being a fridge and just being a slightly cool box. We've been keeping perishables in the freezer because it's about as cold as a fridge.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

In my experience, weak fridges are caused by mostly fixable things:
    * Lack of freon (probable leak)
    * Radiator iced up from humidity
    * Thermocouple iced up
    * Compressor isn't running often enough

The problem is that the fix for 2&3 is turning the fridge off for a night, and that will kill your ailing fridge if it is 1.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Was going to grab two bags of ice from the store today since I need to pick up something for dinner as well. Fill up our cooler with ice and whatever isn't already bad. Just haven't gotten around to it the last few days.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

NEW AMAZON ECHO DEVICES FOR ME TO WASTE MONEY ON

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Went to Micro Center to buy a cheap cpu/mb combo because I had a $50 gift card. Motherboard was open box. Manager had to manually put in the combo discount of $30. She sees it's open box and decides to give another 40% off! So a FX-8320e + MSI 970 Gaming cost me, not including the $50 gift card, $41.87 after tax and rebates!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So got another heat way but this one has borne fruit. Dad's tomato tree (I know not a literal tree but thing is 8 ft tall) has dozens ripening so a bunch of fresh picked home grown tomatoes for me

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Woot. Got the face to face interview with bethesda!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

lol got a text from my mom, "We forgot to get you a birthday present so we are just gonna pay your phone bill this month." Ummm, okay. Works for me, thanks!

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    lol got a text from my mom, "We forgot to get you a birthday present so we are just gonna pay your phone bill this month." Ummm, okay. Works for me, thanks!
    Lol how funny is it that as adults we are way more excited about bills being paid for us that than any other "gift", right on Mom

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Korietsu View Post
    Please ask them when they're going to fix the PS3 version of Fallout 3. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

My Nexus 6p (64GB) started experiencing the common 'Shutdown at 50%' that seems to be effecting a lot of these phones. Talked to Google and they overnighted me a Pixel XL (126GB) phone for free. Just need to ship the 6p back.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Lucki View Post
    My Nexus 6p (64GB) started experiencing the common 'Shutdown at 50%' that seems to be effecting a lot of these phones. Talked to Google and they overnighted me a Pixel XL (126GB) phone for free. Just need to ship the 6p back.
    WHAT!

Thank you. Wife's doesn't do that yet but fuck it.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Korietsu View Post
    That is awesome! Congratulations. Sometimes I really miss the video game industry (even though I worked on a fringe category of video slots.)

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Lucki View Post
    Good to know, literally the same phone I have.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Wound up getting to Target late for the SNES Mini. They announced all tickets were handed out around a half hour after opening and only those with tickets were guaranteed one. They said though that those who didn't show by 9am would forfeit their's. When 9am rolled around they had 7 left and I was first in the second chance line.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Sup, nerds. Completed a project for my Cybernetic Systems on Monday (a robocop that performed computations) . It took like a month. It was challenging but amazing to get it to work. For biomedical engineering, we had to perform this experiment w/ sensors/data acquisition/labview and shit. Took like 8 hours. We done and going home. I need sleep.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Rolled the dice on a Vizio 60" 4K Refurb from Walmart (model e60-e3). Got it set up and with it's thin bezel compared to our 60" plasma it looks bigger. Picture is great so far. Haven't gamed on it yet. At $400+tax we're very impressed!

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

They are giving away those refurbs.

Microcenter has the 50" at 299. If I wasn't about to drop stacks in Paris I'd pick one up.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 158 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast