Closed Thread
Page 113 of 158 FirstFirst ... 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast
    Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Straight black of course. Gf got the white cause they were out of the pinkish one. Idk why they even made colors, everyone is hiding their shiney s10s behind kevlar cause of how damn expensive they are. I could have built a new top of the line PC for what these things cost. Still though, being able to actually see who's calling me cause my screen can actually load before they hang up is pretty neat.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    imagine not being able to buy a thousand dollar toy because of your childrens' needs and well-being jfc gws breeder
    I need to nail down a new gig (probably Real Housewives of Dallas season 4), and then:

Replace the 1950 single pane windows in my new house with double pane ones so this place isn't a sauna in the summer

Replace one or both of my Nissan LEAF whose range isn't sufficient anymore now that we've moved and my wife's VW Golf Sportwagen because it doesn't have a third row for baby #3 coming in late-May

Wallpaper our hall bathroom and install some outlets and a light in the shower

Renovate our master bathroom

Renovate our kitchen

Then maybe I'll get a new phone lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Straight black of course. Gf got the white cause they were out of the pinkish one. Idk why they even made colors, everyone is hiding their shiney s10s behind kevlar cause of how damn expensive they are. I could have built a new top of the line PC for what these things cost. Still though, being able to actually see who's calling me cause my screen can actually load before they hang up is pretty neat.

We pre ordered ours the day it dropped and I ended up with the flamingo pink (coral) and love it. The white looks nice too though.
    I don't recall the case brand but hubby got these slim plastic clear cases that have worked well. My work pants have shallow pockets so I needed something not too bulky. Everyone on my shift has an iPhone but after seeing mine they are all curious now lol.
    Best choice I've made in awhile.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    I need to nail down a new gig (probably Real Housewives of Dallas season 4), and then:

Replace the 1950 single pane windows in my new house with double pane ones so this place isn't a sauna in the summer

Replace one or both of my Nissan LEAF whose range isn't sufficient anymore now that we've moved and my wife's VW Golf Sportwagen because it doesn't have a third row for baby #3 coming in late-May

Renovate our kitchen

how about a vasectomy after the windows and before the clown car, jesus

GATTACA!

BG Level

I refuse to get a phone case. I get it if you have a fragile phone but I hate the designer logic of "look at this sleek, beautiful phone! Oh yeah and you're gonna want a bulky case because it's fragile as fuck."

HTC one and now Pixel have served me fine caseless even with the occasional drop

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    how about a vasectomy after the windows and before the clown car, jesus
    C-section required, tubes will be tied.

Nuclear family can't be 2.5 kids if none of us are having 3.

Spoiler: show
    it's about the birthrates

OK ok I feel bad about that one

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Replacement birthrate is more like 2.1, and you would take that to justify three loinspawn.

also I'm kidding; 3 is far from Duggar status but at 4+ I'll start proper judging

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Idk bout these Samsung's I had a 7edge was pgood but wife and I rolling pixel 2 XL and pixel 3 XL couldn't be happier. We spend so little on our data/phone bill that we're okay paying the premium for the phones. Fi is life.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Renovate our kitchen

How do you like the Leaf's? What is the range on them?
    I want to get an electric daily commuter and only use my truck when I really need the truck aspect of it.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

C-section required, tubes will be tied.

Nuclear family can't be 2.5 kids if none of us are having 3.

it's about the birthrates

OK ok I feel bad about that one

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk
    The fucking privilege of making your wife incubate three kids and then auto-tying her tubes while they're delivering the third. It's not fair how fucking sweet a deal you have.

BG Level

I was plenty ready to snip myself after 2, but while they're in there for #3 might as well

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    How do you like the Leaf's? What is the range on them?
    I want to get an electric daily commuter and only use my truck when I really need the truck aspect of it.
    I have a 2015, 86 mile EPA range (pretty accurate). Got the top trim SL with leather and Nav for under 20k after rebates. Like it fine but I moved further away from the city center (and uphill 1400') so I can't do nearly what I used to be able to.

You could get a used one for like 10k or less, if that range works for you.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I just need the most comfortable thing for my 40 mile / 45-65 minute each way commute. The traffic back home south in Jersey in the summer is stupid and the traffic north on Sunday afternoons is a nightmare. Tesla is probably overkill and I'm starting to think spend less on this vehicle and more on the wifes "family" vehicle.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

I have a 2015, 86 mile EPA range (pretty accurate). Got the top trim SL with leather and Nav for under 20k after rebates. Like it fine but I moved further away from the city center (and uphill 1400') so I can't do nearly what I used to be able to.

You could get a used one for like 10k or less, if that range works for you.

I live about 15 miles away from my work but it is a very windy road with lots of up and down. I imagine that would work fine as I could recharge it each night. I also live really far away from reasonably priced gas stations so it wold be great to have a vehicle that can just stay where I am forever and never need to go in unless it is for a service. What kind of service does the leaf need?

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

The last 24 hours have been randomly checking my booked southwest flights to Florida to see if rates dropped. By changing flights slightly I've gotten 10k points refunded.

Return flights from Orlando to SFO were stupidly cheap at $74 one way,I'm glad I kept checking!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

new baiku

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    I live about 15 miles away from my work but it is a very windy road with lots of up and down. I imagine that would work fine as I could recharge it each night. I also live really far away from reasonably priced gas stations so it wold be great to have a vehicle that can just stay where I am forever and never need to go in unless it is for a service. What kind of service does the leaf need?
    All I've done in 30k miles is rotate the tires, replace flats, replace the 12v battery and fill the windshield wiper fluid. Even the brakes need less maintenance than an ICE because the pads aren't used nearly as much because of the regenerative braking.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I just need the most comfortable thing for my 40 mile / 45-65 minute each way commute. The traffic back home south in Jersey in the summer is stupid and the traffic north on Sunday afternoons is a nightmare. Tesla is probably overkill and I'm starting to think spend less on this vehicle and more on the wifes "family" vehicle.
    40 miles each way is too far for an old LEAF. You'd want a 2018 or newer one, or a Bolt or Model 3 or a PHEV.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

40 miles each way is too far for an old LEAF. You'd want a 2018 or newer one, or a Bolt or Model 3 or a PHEV.

Yeah that's what I figured as well. There's always the Volkswagen TDI diesels too, but I was leaning towards something nicer. I just feel like the model 3 is too nice lol. But at the same time I'm currently driving a $50k pickup to work now so idk why the price scares me when all the features are added.

BG Level

Before Tuesday is the best time to order a model 3 for the near future at least, prices for all but the base version jump up 3% or so on Tuesday. The mid-range RWD is the sweet spot right now IMO.