Closed Thread
Page 148 of 158 FirstFirst ... 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast

It sounds like friender or meetup. There is even one for people with dogs look to find other people to walk and socialize their pets.

That said, they are very basic, and expanding on just finding a friend and help personalize going out or doing stuff would help most people. Can't tell you how often i meet someone and we kinda hit it off, but you don't want to seem like a weirdo and try and go do stuff with them, so you never ask. Maybe something that takes everyone's location, interests, and tries to plan a day out for everyone.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Been battling a 6mm kidney stone since 3am New Year’s Day. Finally passed. I think. Feeling great.

Speaking of apps here’s some free IP for apps I’ve been thinking of (no idea if these are original or not)

1: an app to help you find room mates based on similar credit score.

2: an app or feature integrated within your map services that helps you efficiently plan multiple stops before terminal destination (for example I need to get to this store but I want coffee on the way what’s the best route)

3: an app similar to yelp but users review restaurants individual meals and can hit recommend on them. Only the highest 3-5 recommended meals appear. No negative feedback. No star system. No official total ranking. Just simply displays what the best they have to offer is (doesn’t strangle the restaurant into having to manage their page for fees and shit like yelp did or does).

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post
    Been battling a 6mm kidney stone since 3am New Year’s Day. Finally passed. I think. Feeling great.

Speaking of apps here’s some free IP for apps I’ve been thinking of (no idea if these are original or not

3: an app similar to yelp but users review restaurants individual meals and can hit recommend on them. Only the highest 3-5 recommended meals appear. No negative feedback. No star system. No official total ranking. Just simply displays what the best they have to offer is (doesn’t strangle the restaurant into having to manage their page for fees and shit like yelp did or does).
    Half the time I use one of those food rating apps I also look for what the most recommended or commented thing is.

Grats on your stone, sucks.

I got mad the other day and wanted an app to make recycling better and easier for people. Americans have no idea what can and can't be recycled. I was so mad and I went into the app store to see what existed and found a nearly perfect app almost identical to what I had in my head. I was so happy and relieved to see it exist, some parts were even better than I thought of. And it's like some free app.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    It started out as a dating app but the idea has evolved into an answer to the question of how to make new friends in your 30s, while retaining the potential to be used for dating.

I need to find a database engineer and an infrastructure architect, provided the angels he linked me toward are forthcoming we should have a project ready to go three months after we start.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    I have a great idea for the name

Adult Friend Finder

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

whoops wrong thread

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    FTFY

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

So I recently ordered six items from an online makeup store I frequent. I got the six items but when I went through the box I also received seven more items I didn't pay for.

Seven extra eyeshadow palettes and six of them are the exact same one..wtf. I guess I can send some to FB friends..

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Interviewed today for a position with a large local company. It's the kind of work I love to do, plus it would be a massive pay increase. (career shift, but a step up and huge potential for growth) And in fail news, a company I interviewed with in mid-November contacted me as I was going into the interview today asking if I was still available to work for them. (pay cut and demotion from current)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Just got first paycheck since raise. On top of that was a weird pay period with more days than usual and had extra 10 hours that I got jipped from the last one. So feels good.

Also found a fatburger. Haven't seen one in like 10 years. Took the XXXL challenge again and won. Last time got jewwed out of the certificate.

Also didn't gamble all vacation in vegas... at airport and gf is losing at a machine and switches to another. I'm like whatever I'll do $20... lose a little then say fuck it max bid. Winner winner. Lose some more after that but still end up ahead $30

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Job offer came in today. Higher position and pay than what I interviewed for. Plus my previous work in the industry counts towards years of service to the company as far as vacation is concerned, so I'll be starting with an extra week. Good day so far.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rooney View Post
    Job offer came in today. Higher position and pay than what I interviewed for. Plus my previous work in the industry counts towards years of service to the company as far as vacation is concerned, so I'll be starting with an extra week. Good day so far.
    Congrats! Extra vacation on top of higher pay is a super plus.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Turned an older wireless router into a repeater using dd-wrt for the first time. Saves money and is pretty neat!

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Just found out Martin Lawrence is doing a show at capital one arena on January 31st. Yo we in there!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Run tell dat

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

So my hubby and I moved around so much before getting our apt. We have friends, but they are usually 45+ min away. We don't mind meeting up, but it's usually like every couple months.

Been in our city for three years now and I feel like I finally have roots here now making friends that are local.

Had a couple over for the SB today and it was great. The wife even told me after that she was thankful to be there because her hubby is usually antisocial but told her he really liked us and wanted us over, too.

Started bonding more with the moms in my daughter's GS troop as well so that is helping, too. I love this city and hope I never have to leave it, so this is just making things feel better and better.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Dunkaroos are coming back:

https://www.kptv.com/dunkaroos-are-c...6d1c087d8.html

My inner fat child is jumping for joy.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So okay. New network card; this one connects it seems as well as the Mikrotik.

Unfortunately the bluetooth on it didn't work, but since I didn't get it for the bluetooth, I'm not mad ^^

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Rooney View Post
    Had my first day today. On top of all that, I don't have to pay for insurance at all. And they gave me my own office. And dress is super casual... like jeans and a polo, decent shoes. There's only a handful of us in this particular office, but not being in the cube farm is GLORIOUS.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

v jelly tbqh

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I don't know what to do with all of it. I have cabinets, shelves, and desk space to spare. I have construction drawings all over the place, and I still have half my desk left open. This is such a jump I don't even know.