Closed Thread
Page 47 of 158 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast
    United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Wifey had her 31 week ultrasound today and everything went smoothly. Apparently my son possibly has a full head of hair already lol.

Also found out about cord blood banking. Definitely going to invest in it since it's sounds ridiculously bad ass and futuristic.
    Congrats! My son is almost 1.5 yrs now and barely has any hair at all. My oldest had way more hair when he was the same age.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Fail but ultimately a win. Got into an argument with this nut on the phone that escalated to him saying he was going to come to my office and beat my punk ass. I'd say OK I'm here until 5PM and then he'd call me a name and it just kept going on. At first I was super annoyed and agitated but it turned into me laughing at him, almost like I'm poking the hornets nest. I eventually transferred him to my boss.

Half hour later my boss calls me in and he was a little upset saying I need to work on my approach, which he's right. We talk a little more and that was it. I was expecting discipline or more and it turns into him saying let's just forget about it and we started talking about his kid that's in the army.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'm a bit ashamed that i never posted this sooner, but 2017 was a terrible as fuck year. Hurricane Irma, my gf of 9 years breaking up with me, and my 15 year old Mazda Protege 5 was dying little by little. I was driving to my parents place for my uncle's bday back in February, and got a nasty flat on the way. I was pretty pissed already, bummed out about a lot of things. So my dad asked "how's your credit?" and i was like "should be pretty good", so we went to a local credit union to look into car loans, and they said my credit was excellent, i was shocked actually. My dad said, "fuck it, let's skip your uncle's lunch, and let's go to a dealership", he took me to a dealer, and amazingly enough, walked out with this bad girl on a pretty damn good deal with my credit. A huge improvement, and 4 months with it so far, and i'm loving every damn second of it. I'm always eager to drive it, and planning on taking it to the track in August as soon as i get some Michelin Pilot Sports on it.

Spoiler: show

I didn't trade in my Mazda, instead i gave it to my dad because he wanted a more fuel economic daily driver, so he's been fixing it since i gave it to him. So we both ended up winning.

edit: spoilered for huge.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    I'm a bit ashamed that i never posted this sooner, but 2017 was a terrible as fuck year. Hurricane Irma, my gf of 9 years breaking up with me, and my 15 year old Mazda Protege 5 was dying little by little. I was driving to my parents place for my uncle's bday back in February, and got a nasty flat on the way. I was pretty pissed already, bummed out about a lot of things. So my dad asked "how's your credit?" and i was like "should be pretty good", so we went to a local credit union to look into car loans, and they said my credit was excellent, i was shocked actually. My dad said, "fuck it, let's skip your uncle's lunch, and let's go to a dealership", he took me to a dealer, and amazingly enough, walked out with this bad girl on a pretty damn good deal with my credit. A huge improvement, and 4 months with it so far, and i'm loving every damn second of it. I'm always eager to drive it, and planning on taking it to the track in August as soon as i get some Michelin Pilot Sports on it.

I didn't trade in my Mazda, instead i gave it to my dad because he wanted a more fuel economic daily driver, so he's been fixing it since i gave it to him. So we both ended up winning.

Just curious, what state are you in and what's your insurance on that? Every Focus of every model with my company is stupid high in price regardless of the policyholder.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Random Win IRL Fuck Ya Thread: BG moved out of the basement and got jobs.

FL, and my full coverage is $90/month. But i have been 6 years with progressive with my ex’s car which i am in the process of selling. So i have a massive discount with their loyalty program.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Sick whip breh. Love the ST and RS look. Nice natural stance. Time to put on the mods.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post
    Sick whip breh. Love the ST and RS look. Nice natural stance. Time to put on the mods.
    Thanks! Already invested in a catback, green filter cone by cobb, and i deleted the dumb sound symposer. I have a couple more things to go.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

FL, and my full coverage is $90/month. But i have been 6 years with progressive with my ex’s car which i am in the process of selling. So i have a massive discount with their loyalty program.
    Yeah once you get 5 years with Progressive they are usually tough to beat. And that's a great price for having comp and collision. I bet if you were in MI it would be $130+.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

What kind of tires do they put on it stock? Don't tell me they give you all-seasons.

I got a set of Pilot Sports for my WRX last year and they are great. Hold the road well and quieter than the stock performance it came with. Only problem I had was getting a nail in one of them less than a week after I put them on.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I'd like to get some nice tires and wheels for my car but I have a hard time stomaching the cost of wheels.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    What kind of tires do they put on it stock? Don't tell me they give you all-seasons.

I got a set of Pilot Sports for my WRX last year and they are great. Hold the road well and quieter than the stock performance it came with. Only problem I had was getting a nail in one of them less than a week after I put them on.
    Stock, they put Eagle F1s, not bad tires. The car is a 2015, so i guess the guy who previously had the car was a fucking idiot and didn’t know what he had, he probably killed those eagle F1s, and he swapped them for some cheap chinese brand tires called Grenlander Enri U04. Not gonna lie, they grip decently in the dry, and they are pretty pristine, but in the wet, i have to drive with assists because they don’t grip for shit. Pretty sure i’m losing a ton of performance due to the tires, which is why i can’t wait to get rid of them.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Stock, they put Eagle F1s, not bad tires. The car is a 2015, so i guess the guy who previously had the car was a fucking idiot and didn’t know what he had, he probably killed those eagle F1s, and he swapped them for some cheap chinese brand tires called Grenlander Enri U04. Not gonna lie, they grip decently in the dry, and they are pretty pristine, but in the wet, i have to drive with assists because they don’t grip for shit. Pretty sure i’m losing a ton of performance due to the tires, which is why i can’t wait to get rid of them.
    Gotcha. I got a good deal on my Super Sports using a tirerack local dealer and checking it against some of the other guys in the area. Check out tirerack.com and see if they have a local installer near you.

Out of curiosity I checked out 2015 STs and selected the Super Sport, but it said it wasn't available for that model and year. I had the Dunlop SP Sports stock on my WRX. They were also really nice, but I think there was a little more road noise.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Toyo Proxes were such good summer tires here in AZ but I wouldn’t have put them on anything other than asphalt or tarmac. No gravel no wet no snow nothing. Expensive as fuck too. Similar to the story above the day I first got my new wheels mounted and installed with the Toyos I got a nail in the wheel driving home. Felt bad man.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Gotcha. I got a good deal on my Super Sports using a tirerack local dealer and checking it against some of the other guys in the area. Check out tirerack.com and see if they have a local installer near you.

Out of curiosity I checked out 2015 STs and selected the Super Sport, but it said it wasn't available for that model and year. I had the Dunlop SP Sports stock on my WRX. They were also really nice, but I think there was a little more road noise.
    Super sports are discontinued, the 2018 versions are called the pilot sport ps4 or something.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Super sports are discontinued, the 2018 versions are called the pilot sport ps4 or something.
    That makes sense that they wouldn't be available then.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Tonight was the 2nd to last night at my current job and last night that our whole normal tour was all on. I brought $70 in NY strip in, they brought tons of sides and shit and everything we could ever need. I sous vide the steaks in the back of the office then grabbed a grill from our storage next door and we cooked the corn and everything on that. Quick seared the steaks then hit them with my blow torch. Had a nice midnight gourmet BBQ at work and they actually got me a cake. Was pretty nice.

Peace out job, 1 shift left tonight. Found out I'll be able to get vested in my pension too this week. 10 years was enough for me fuck civil service for ever.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Tonight was the 2nd to last night at my current job and last night that our whole normal tour was all on. I brought $70 in NY strip in, they brought tons of sides and shit and everything we could ever need. I sous vide the steaks in the back of the office then grabbed a grill from our storage next door and we cooked the corn and everything on that. Quick seared the steaks then hit them with my blow torch. Had a nice midnight gourmet BBQ at work and they actually got me a cake. Was pretty nice.

Peace out job, 1 shift left tonight. Found out I'll be able to get vested in my pension too this week. 10 years was enough for me fuck civil service for ever.
    Wow! Well done sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

What did you do? What is your next job?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Offered to take my parents out to dinner tonight since I'll be working this weekend and miss Father's Day. Asked my dad where he wanted to go expecting him to say something like Olive Garden or Applebees, but instead he wanted Five Guys. Fuck yeah, pops.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Been awhile for me posting on the forums, but some car updates.

This happened back in March

I absolutely loved my ST. 2016 every option in it, and about 40k miles on it.

Took me 4 days to track down the plow that did the damage, and thankfully I did as the car was totaled.

Ended up moving onto this last month

Closed Thread
Page 47 of 158 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast