Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

This win might turn into a fail but I got my shitty pasta and never ending carbs.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I had no idea that was a thing. There's an Olive Garden like 5 minutes from me. There food is pretty good too I think, at least the few times I've been.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Its not the first time they've done it. But when they do it they limit the quantity of cards so they sell out in minutes.

My recent trips have been awful. But hey if I get free soup, salad, and breadsticks I won't complain

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wow never heard of that... and according to the website "22,000 Pasta Passes will be available for purchase at 2pm ET on Thursday, September 14, 2017."... and it's already sold out

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Downloaded Samus Returns. Got the last Metroid amiibo two pack from Target. Got a hella good discount, thanks to my vision insurance, on some bomb Kenneth Cole frames. Saw Jamie Lee Curtis post about the next Halloween movie, which is a direct sequel to OG Halloween 2. (Huge fan of the franchise, even the shitty sequels.) New Foo Fighters album.

Today was a good day.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Started my week vacaction at Disney World today.

Disney World: You can't check in to your hotel room until 3:30pm.

Me: I know it's 9am but I'm here for my birthday.

Disney World: OH WOW A ROOM JUST OPENED UP

We're off to a good start.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Started my week vacaction at Disney World today.

Disney World: You can't check in to your hotel room until 3:30pm.

Me: I know it's 9am but I'm here for my birthday.

Disney World: OH WOW A ROOM JUST OPENED UP

We're off to a good start.
    Disney can be awesome for random acts of kindness. One year we stayed at Disneyland on site for our wedding anniversary and the guy checking us in comped our parking. Saved me like 70 dollars.

Make sure to stop at Main Street and get a happy birthday button.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So guess Safeway wants me fat. Went in last night and either had a coupon, weekly sale and/or 5 Friday deal on Milano's, B&Js, Tillamok ice cream, Halo top (and they have new flavours but shit is selling out fast except rainbow lol), enlightened, those magnum bars, brownie brittle (though slight fail they hid it all so couldn't get any) and some of their bakery sweets. So much sweet sugary death.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Welp I'm in Barcelona.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

All the change I collected over the past few years has earned me an extra $344. Also found a NIB pair of Nike SBs and a NIB 6in Zoidberg vinyl that I should be able to sell for another $250 or so combined.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Got to watch Messi score 4 Goals live.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Wife and I have started a keto diet. We're in day six and so far so good. My only bad is alcohol. She's doing much better than me. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Mashed cauliflower is awesome as a substitute for mashed potatoes. We both already feel in general better.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Wife and I have started a keto diet. We're in day six and so far so good. My only bad is alcohol. She's doing much better than me. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Mashed cauliflower is awesome as a substitute for mashed potatoes. We both already feel in general better.
    Alcohol is my toughest part too - I do splurge on occasion but man it bites me in the ass later lol.
    It gets easier the longer you do it though. I love cauliflower because it's so versatile and get it really cheap at the 99 cent only store right down the road versus $3-4 a head everywhere else.

My energy levels improved almost immediately and it's shocking how different it is. I hope it continues to work out for both of you- I recommend a food scale eventually as calories still can add up over time. If you want some ideas for recipes anytime feel free to PM me or Pinterest is where I get my ideas, but overall try to keep it simple to protein and veggies.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

My toughest part is bread. Gdi. Lucky I can forget about the carbs with the plethora of yummy fatty foods. Having lots of cheese around at all times is amazing

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

The software conversion I've been working on since November began the end roll out yesterday. We changed 70 tow garages over to the new system and it went super smooth. Also a fwp, I'm mentally checked out. I'm just exhausted. I just want it to be done and for people to leave me the fuck alone.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Yoooooooo anyone doing keto just drink whiskey on the rocks or rum and diet Coke. Shit won't hurt your ketone production really at all if you're staying under 20g net a day excluding greens.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Just beware of that there rebound.

12lbs down in less than a month? One plate of spaghetti or burrito bowl adds like 6lbs back instantly I swear.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Just beware of that there rebound.

12lbs down in less than a month? One plate of spaghetti or burrito bowl adds like 6lbs back instantly I swear.
    A lot of that's water weight that will go back down in a couple of days. I mostly ignore Keto on my cheat days since well already cheating on the diet and well carb up days are a thing I guess for ketogains so will help maintain energy thru the week. But yeah I frequently gain that or even 10 lbs in a day even if I only ate like 3-4 lbs of food total and not all of it being that calorie dense. And like all but 1 lbs is off within 48 hours. Just remember to drink a lot of fluids (like more than you are used to) when you do that as I basically got dehydration headaches and feel terrible before I learned lol

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Tonight is my last night of my Disney World vacation and it has been amazing. If anyone has been wondering about the World of Avatar at Animal Kingdom--it is amazing. The Navi River ride is kind of meh, but Flight of Passage is INCREDIBLE, the single greatest theme park experience I've ever had. It's well worth whatever you have to wait for it. Just a heads up that bigger folks might not be able to ride it due to ride restraints. I was concerned that I might have to miss out, but I was able to fit in VERY snugly. Still worth it.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Yoooooooo anyone doing keto just drink whiskey on the rocks or rum and diet Coke. Shit won't hurt your ketone production really at all if you're staying under 20g net a day excluding greens.
    I've been trying to do wine because it's easier for me to monitor my intake. I love spiced rum and ginger ale. Not a brag, but I'll from being on my second to a 1/2 a fifth later.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 158 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast