Closed Thread
Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 108 148 156 157 158
    Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Wow, owned lol. Honestly its probably better if you find another place anyways. Mad people are about to get evicted the moment desantis lifts this eviction freeze, and those units are gonna want to be pushed fast. Im already seeing prices drop wildly in the coral springs area, im sure the Miami area is the same. If you hold out at your parents for another month it just might be worth your wait.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Most places that don't want cats are not because of noise or anything, it is purely because they have the ability to fuck shit up, mainly piss. The last time we rented our condo (Thank god we sold it right before this COVID shit), I had to rip up all the carpet in the home and spend about 200 dollars alone in Killz to remove the smell of piss and shit they left. We didn't even know they had pets, but it looked to be about 3+ cats all fighting for territory.

Not saying you would have the same issues, but as an ex-landlord... i get it. I have cats with no smell in my home, but some people just don't give a fuck, and renters tend to be on the side of not giving a fuck.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

If they have carpet, totally understand. Cats fuck up carpets that's just how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    If they have carpet, totally understand. Cats fuck up carpets that's just how it is.

Mostly. Even if they are not pissing, they throw up a lot and leave hairballs and nastiness that comes with that. I tend to be good about cleaning, but at some point you will start seeing stains you can't get rid of without professional steamers.

Before we moved into our current home, we had the basement done with this Sheet Vinyl Flooring that looks like wood. I'm surprised at how real it looks, but the cats can go to go town down there and it takes seconds to clean, and we also don't have to worry about water or if anything gets wet.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

I don't allow pets in my rental.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    I don't allow pets in my rental.
    How about reptiles

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

I'd be open to a pet rent situation.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I'm so lucky our carpet is about 10 years old (was 2+ years when we moved in). California considers the average life of a carpet in a apartment about 4+ years and after that it's considered a normal wear and tear replacement. I swear cats will purposely run to the carpet to launch their hair balls.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Lol i’m lucky my cat ain’t like that. But when i did have carpet in my old place, it was in the bedroom only, we barely let him in the bedroom. When he did go in, it was quite the show with his fur. He is very well trained in the litterbox tho.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Kind of a win/fail;

Absolutely beyond stressed out at work lately. Just straight up burnt out. Things with the girlfriend are getting rocky because she’s been unemployed due to covid and her family business is also probably shutting down. Brought up with her that unemployment is ending soonish and that she has to start looking for a job because I don’t want her to go broke and I don’t make enough to support the two of us. That conversation did not go over well and now we’re “taking a break” for the first time in 2.5 years. Life sucks right now and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t depressed.

Anyways, the win is that I took off all next week. I need some time to myself. I plan on doing a lot of hiking, but besides that I don’t really know what to do with myself. Any suggestions?

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Botosi View Post
    Kind of a win/fail;

Anyways, the win is that I took off all next week. I need some time to myself. I plan on doing a lot of hiking, but besides that I don’t really know what to do with myself. Any suggestions?
    Fap to your heart’s content.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Fap to your heart’s content.
    I can do that while hiking though :/

Quote Originally Posted by Botosi View Post
    Kind of a win/fail;

Absolutely beyond stressed out at work lately. Just straight up burnt out. Things with the girlfriend are getting rocky because she’s been unemployed due to covid and her family business is also probably shutting down. Brought up with her that unemployment is ending soonish and that she has to start looking for a job because I don’t want her to go broke and I don’t make enough to support the two of us. That conversation did not go over well and now we’re “taking a break” for the first time in 2.5 years. Life sucks right now and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t depressed.

I would say find a new GF if that is all it took for her to blow up, but with COVID I'm sure the dating scene is pretty limited. As for feeling burnt out, I'm not sure if you are just having a bad few months because of COVID, but i found if a job puts you in that kind of mood it might be time to look around. Nothing bad comes from looking for better work while you still have a job.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Eh, humans are just self-important monkeys and everyone is under a lot of stress lately. I'm cutting people a lot more slack than I normally would.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Eh, humans are just self-important monkeys and everyone is under a lot of stress lately. I'm cutting people a lot more slack than I normally would.
    Yeah, exactly. I feel for her because her dreams are sorta being crushed right now and there's nothing I can do about it. My dreams were crushed way earlier in life so I'm used to it, but she's 25 (I'm 29) so I'm giving her some slack/space/empathy.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

i'm cutting them way fucking less because i'm tired of their shit.

Quote Originally Posted by mallister View Post
    i'm cutting them way fucking less because i'm tired of their shit.
    Same. You really get to know someone when they are under stress and how they handle that stress is an indicator of how they will handle life moving forward. COVID is bad and is causing a lot of issues, but life is just a fucking series of COVID like events (In terms of stress) and if you are lashing out because of it, I'm not going to put up with your shit.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Applied to Microsoft. Love working at Amazon but hoping to grab a job that is a rung or two up.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad