Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

so you're one of those people who doesnt throw your used batteries into the ocean lmao

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Win: Passed my OSHA30 online class so I won't lose my job on dec 1st when the new law that requires it takes effect.

Fail: The class has a mandated 30hrs and 15mins of participation and I passed the final exam in 19:45, so I need to fuck around in the software for an additional 10 and a half HOURS.

Do you need to click on stuff or just keep your computer active? Or just keep the screen active? Auto mouse mover is your friend. Leave it on overnight and call it a day.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

If you linger on a page for 15min you get disconnected and the button to progress pages changes locations. Maybe I can set up an auto clicker to alternate the forward and back buttons if the locations are static. That's a great idea, Yabby.

Only other limiting factor now is you're allowed a max of 8 hours a day so I can have it done later tomorrow.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Aaaand it's finished. Used some click recording software to click forward and back buttons for 12 hours. Worked like a charm.

Again, thanks for the suggestion.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Not sure if win or fail but signed up for six shifts of overtime in December. Some are holidays so getting holiday pay plus overtime pay will be nice. And no guarantee my promotion won't come through before then lol. At least I'm in the good graces of those that matter.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

I tried Chick fil a's new Mac and Cheese and it is delicious. That is all.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I tried Chick fil a's new Mac and Cheese and it is delicious. That is all.
    It's just stouffer's mac and cheese and isn't even baked ! You need to up your expectations.

Ridill
    BG Level

Found out our baby's a boy so now I've got like 3 people to get hand-me-down clothes from. What sucks is we had girl name picked out day 1 but boy names start arguments.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    Found out our baby's a boy so now I've got like 3 people to get hand-me-down clothes from. What sucks is we had girl name picked out day 1 but boy names start arguments.
    Boy names are the hardest. Girl names are easy. Also hand me downs are the best. My best friend and I had huge boxes of boy clothes that we passed back and forth through three kids (of ours) those clothes also went to several different families in between our boys. Each family added clothes to the boxes. Some of the infant clothes got worn by probably 5 or 6 babies.

Specially nice for the first years worth of clothes since they are so expensive and they grow out of those so quickly. Then once you reach a certain age the kids destroy the clothes before they grow out of them so there isn't much to pass on to others.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I would also suggest seeing if there's a used clothing sale/swap meet kind of thing near you. My wife got a bunch of clothes for our daughter for super cheap. Most of the stuff was a couple bucks, and some of it was even brand new.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    It's just stouffer's mac and cheese and isn't even baked ! You need to up your expectations.

Do you work there or something? Or are you just saying it's on the same level as Stouffer's?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

no, one of their employees posted a video of it. it's literally just stouffer's.

BG Level

Link please? I know what Stouffer's mac and cheese tastes like and it wasn't it. Maybe the person that posted the video works at a Chick fil a that cuts corners.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Link please? I know what Stouffer's mac and cheese tastes like and it wasn't it. Maybe the person that posted the video works at a Chick fil a that cuts corners.
    whoops. it wasn't them, it was panera bread. i remembered the frozen mac and cheeze, wrong fast food joint. my bad.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=19...30.LtBhAk0WWOQ

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I finally did it. I order groceries through instacart.

I DIDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH BUYING GROCERIES WHILE MY KIDS CAN ONLY STEP ON THE BROWN TILES OR SOME SHIT.

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

What kind of monster makes their children walk on lava?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I often wonder how far back that goes.

Were cavewomen having to deal with children refusing to step on certain rocks? I'd believe it.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    I often wonder how far back that goes.

Were cavewomen having to deal with children refusing to step on certain rocks? I'd believe it.
    I have no idea how the human race survived before civilization. Even like, native American tribes. Shit is crazy, children take over a decade to become reasonably self sufficient. No other species is anything like that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk