Closed Thread
Page 85 of 158 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast
    Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I've never had one, but legend is they are amazing.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

They are basically unkillable, have a great warranty, and are comfy as fuck.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Picking up my engagement ring today from the jeweler. P excited to see how the custom work came out.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Ok, can confirm it is the Mirra, older version, based on the back. Has the adjustable arms, adjustable lumbar support, tilt limiter/seat angle, Flex Front options. Beige color. Arm rests have a bit of wear. Silent auction closes at 4pm PDT tomorrow and I have to drive to the other building after work today and tomorrow to see ongoing bids.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Damn, that's a sick chair.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yeah, spend more than $100. You will never regret it, they are amazing.

I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

If I get all of them or more than one, I'm definitely selling the extras on here. keep you all posted.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

i'd be interested.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

The Aeron chairs are basically the industry standard for tv/film editor bays.

They're good chairs!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I'd be interested

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Same offer as Zet, I'd go up to $250. Not getting my hopes up though...if you manage to snag one would be a big win.

Still, dare to dream.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I got a big one today.

I've been trying to watch my weight via NOT snacking a lot and watching portions.

Well, I've lost enough weight (I still got a good ways to go) that I have been able to kiss one of my high blood pressure meds goodbye as long as my blood pressure stays down the next couple weeks. WIN WIN WIN! You'd better believe that if it stays down I'm going to get rid of that Losartan pretty fast..

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    I was stoked to get in there for under 800k too. House needs some work but it's in pretty good shape and we met a number of the neighbors yesterday and they were all really nice and welcoming. Now I have to find a renter for our current house before we move out. Would've been nice if the fucking interest rates didn't jump a quarter point in the past week, gonna cost me like an extra $95 a month for the next 30 years.
    Ht me up if you need help finding tenants.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Elizara View Post
    I got a big one today.

I've been trying to watch my weight via NOT snacking a lot and watching portions.

Well, I've lost enough weight (I still got a good ways to go) that I have been able to kiss one of my high blood pressure meds goodbye as long as my blood pressure stays down the next couple weeks. WIN WIN WIN! You'd better believe that if it stays down I'm going to get rid of that Losartan pretty fast..
    Good job. Keep at it. Always hated bp meds myself. Also sure your dietician/doctor has told you but remember what you eat can also have a big effect on bp.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I got a big one today.

Grats. My good friend and my wife have to take them. The struggle is very real.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Ht me up if you need help finding tenants.
    I mean, I do...but what are you gonna do from, where are you again, Florida?

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

dasva: It seems like with me, stress-eating and bored-eating plus being lazy got me into this mess (and the hbc meds). So I started walking a mile every day and got on a thyroid pill, which means I'm losing weight. I'm hoping to make it a even 100 lb loss eventually, but right now it's 32 lbs lost so far; been trying to replace the excessive snacking with a video game or two and walking. Here's to getting rid of the other two meds and being on the thyroid pill alone!

And to both of you; thanks guys. Here's to hoping I can make my goals and maybe eventually start working out in a gym, but that ain't happening until things get better.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

dasva: It seems like with me, stress-eating and bored-eating plus being lazy got me into this mess (and the hbc meds). So I started walking a mile every day and got on a thyroid pill, which means I'm losing weight. I'm hoping to make it a even 100 lb loss eventually, but right now it's 32 lbs lost so far; been trying to replace the excessive snacking with a video game or two and walking. Here's to getting rid of the other two meds and being on the thyroid pill alone!

And to both of you; thanks guys. Here's to hoping I can make my goals and maybe eventually start working out in a gym, but that ain't happening until things get better.
    Great work on things keep it up! I struggle with stress eating the most still even after losing a lot of weight already and still need to quite a bit.
    I’ve learned that finding a different focus is key which is what it seems like is happening.
    I had to have my fasting glucose draw for my new job and it was at the lowest in 3 years and also no longer elevated just on the higher end of normal.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    If I get all of them or more than one, I'm definitely selling the extras on here. keep you all posted.
    My name is on 6 of them. We in for now fam.
    Spoiler for picture
    Spoiler: show

BG Level

oh no that color