Closed Thread
Page 12 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
    Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

as a gamer and aspiring programmer, grats! that's amazeballs, I hope it works out as good as it sounds

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Unfortunately, I'm an ETL engineer. I might get a credit on the next online game as a DB engineer, but my line of work is more business analytics related than programming for a game.

Although I'm apparently the only person at the company that knows ruby on rails, which was a shock. All the guys in my interview joked that I'd get poached to maintain a system no one knows how to haha.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Korietsu View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm an ETL engineer. I might get a credit on the next online game as a DB engineer, but my line of work is more business analytics related than programming for a game.

Although I'm apparently the only person at the company that knows ruby on rails, which was a shock. All the guys in my interview joked that I'd get poached to maintain a system no one knows how to haha.
    WHERE THE FUCK IS ELDER SCROLLS 6 YOU FUCKING SHILL JESUS FUCK

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So just had an older lady with huge boobs come in. Looked pretty good. Apparently she had some old professional done nudes from when she was younger she wanted to get rid of but gave us a couple to keep though were just print outs sadly

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Lost 30lbs.

Finally hit a solid milestone.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Working 33 days straight, because helping other locations is SMRT.
    Director of my department for the company saught me out at my location today to offer me more OT in person.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Lost 30lbs.

Finally hit a solid milestone.
    I just hit the minus 30 lbs for the year (ok well really like 4-5 months) myself as of today.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Quote Originally Posted by Korietsu View Post

i see what youre saying

but all i hear is "I HAVE ELDER SCROLLS VI HIDING IN MY DESK"

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I just hit the minus 30 lbs for the year (ok well really like 4-5 months) myself as of today.
    Right on. Congrats. Feels amazing doesn't it?

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Ya'll and your Elder Scrolls. Fallout New Vegas 2 is where it's at.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Right on. Congrats. Feels amazing doesn't it?
    Yeah, but it's annoying how many pushups it takes to get to exhaustion now. Used to be so much faster

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    This is awesome. I still do not have much of a work out/exercise process in place. Do you use any type of regiment for your work outs?
    All I have right now is riding my bicycle to/from work(Unless it rains.) It's about 14 miles a day.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I bought a Fitbit to roughly track my calories burned (they're not really that accurate, but if you assume it's overestimating by about 25% you're usually gtg), then just made sure to keep myself at a deficient.

Keeping myself at a deficient usually just amounted to keeping my freezer full of Lean Cuisine (or similar low calorie shit) to eat whenever I had something gross for lunch, which is basically every single day since I'm on the road everyday for work.

Also just a general workout routine, either on the recumbent bike or free weights I keep at my house, or group workouts at my unit every Tue/Thurs morning.

I really didn't put a whole lot of actual thought into it, tho I do now since I need to add a bit of muscle mass so I can avoid replacing all my shirts.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Random Win IRL Fuck Ya Thread: BG moved out of the basement and got jobs.

Trolling a militant feminist since to her anytime a man gives a different opinion to a woman and explains why is mansplaining so I asked her if a woman does it to a man is it cuntsplaining bitchsplaining or do we just stick to pmsing and she just trigger raged the fuck out.

And she blocked me after I’m all caps asking what did I say and I told her she can read, she doesn’t need a lowly male to mansplain it to her

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Today we started another project for one of my classes. We're going to fuck around w/ a UAV and all kindz of sensors (it ain't armed doe). My classes are so much fun dude (cept probabilistic methods, fuck you). Also, one of my reports was pushed back so I can chillax for a bit, and sleep for once. Fuck yeah.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Went to old navy to buy my daughter some more uniform pants. Found a section with discounted ones that were labeled $2.97 each. They rang up as .97. Bought all the ones sizes 5-8. I paid it forward by posting on my towns’s FB page for other moms that there are sizes 10-14 left, but I may call tonight to see if they are still there and buy the rest.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Just finished installing a 3rd gen Nest thermostat. I have successfully stripped away any ability of the wifey to change the temperature ever again. 68 degrees and 68 GOD DAMN degrees only.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Just finished installing a 3rd gen Nest thermostat. I have successfully stripped away any ability of the wifey to change the temperature ever again. 68 degrees and 68 GOD DAMN degrees only.
    I'm sure the day we get a house this will be one of the things my husband does as well. I'm notorious for setting it around 65 or lower in hotel rooms or when we had A/C in our old apartment lol.

I like this time of year because I leave my window(s) open and bask in the mid-60's over the mid-70's the other people in the house like. Otherwise, when I hear, "I'm cold!" while I'm sweltering and they're just like, wearing shorts, I wanna choke a bitch.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast