BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Ah I have had the Voodoo, didn't realize it was called Gumbo before. They're really good. I couldn't place what the flavor was, almost like a mix of BBQ, Salt & Vinegar, and something else, so I guess Gumbo makes sense.
    It's all the flavors mixed together.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Voodoo is my go to flavor when I buy those chips. The only place I know of here that sells them is Publix.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Been having some odd problems on the home comp and I knew some of it could be attributed to my mouse seeming to double to who knows how many clicks each time I click. Bought another one but turns out cord isn't nearly long enough and thing was made for baby hands. Decent for travel though I guess with the lappy. Anyways bring messed up one into work to plan on ordering a new one using that one as a comparison... and get too busy all day and forget to do so and forget to bring mouse back. Emergency run to target for one that seems about as good and more or less matches except still a little small and bam all the various problems I'd been having lately are gone.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

My House is finally sold!

Let<s hope i can find a new house in a reliable time frame

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Just got a huge tax return today thanks to being a homeowner.

Buddy of mine also contact me and had an "extra" 65" LG 4k OLED TV laying around new in box. Retails with tax for about $3k. Sold it to me for $1800. B7A model. Not asking any questions but it's already hooked up in my living room. Good god the picture. And this is coming from someone who had a high end Samsung 4k 65". No idea what I'm doing with that one now. It's in my room for the moment, lol

BG's most likeable Québécois

BG Level

Bought a new house!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Congrats on the house son. Let’s hope the market keeps moving in your favor.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

New person I was training last week called in on Saturday to quit. This is a win because I’d rather do the job of two people which I already am than have to deal with that person again.
    Funny part was I jokingly said to my manager before I was told she quit that I think she did then realized she wasn’t scheduled until noon , but confirmed with me that yeah she quit.

Semi fail is though now I’ve got to work even harder for the same amount so I’m going to be discussing that ASAP because closing two areas is a bitch.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Closed and moved into my house. First house so am excite bike about the whole thing!

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Back in the states from bumfuckistan, Jordan. Visiting Petra was pretty sweet at least.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So one of our worst customers (she randomly started yelling at a coworker for just speaking up when asked to and tried to get him fired) made a mistake and put some stuff in the container for us to shred. Then I guess just left the office all day yesterday so didn't notice we'd come by till today and is now trying to get said document back and claiming without it she will be sued. Shit is already destroyed, mixed with another 10-50k lbs of paper, and over at the recycle center. No getting that shit back. Couldn't have happened to a nicer person

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Cooked valentines dinner for the wifey and I gotta say, I’m pretty damn impressed with myself lol

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Ever since I took over my new position a few weeks ago things have just been going amazing at work. Things are running smoother, the tests and data are much more accurate, etc. But the one things that makes me happier is my QC personnel are actually happy with my leadership.

Once a week I have a short 5 minute sitdown with each of them and ask them how things are going, what can be improved in their eyes, and so forth. Even though I am technically their boss, I wanted to show them that I am not by any means exempt from the same work they do.

I've been taking lab tests off their hands so they can go home early paid, and spend time with their families since it's downtime right now in the winter.

Now it sounds a lot like gloating and I realize that, but I just wanted to come on here and "positively vent" about how things were running here due to positive morale. Feels good to know that my guys respect me not because I am the boss, but because they genuinely respect me. Even if they did have something bad to say, I can honestly say it's not because of my bad work ethic or my inability to realize that they to are human beings who have personal lives.

Inb4 moose tattoo.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    My local grocery store stocks Zapp's chips now. Had to resist buying a whole bunch of them.
    Hotter than hot jalapeno is my fucking jam. I like to crunch them into my tuna or turkey sandwich.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Been seeing this girl for a while now, all's great so far. Of course, I prolly jinxed it just now. But godamn, Venezuelan girls are so fucking gorgeous. Thank you Maduro, I guess?

I just got my Electronics 2 test and did better than expected. Feeling super proud, strong, independent, and beautiful.

Bad: I'll get my Crontrol's results tomorrow, and idk, mang. I'm worried. Fuck.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

banged out an essay before I left on vacation figuring we are allowed to edit them after we get our grades back so I'd just put something out there and fix it next week

got grades back today, 100%

WELL OK THEN

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

fraudster tries to use my card, bank calls me, everything is fixed. worst that came of it is I have to wait a week for a new card

TAKE THAT, ASSHOLES! everything's coming up Yuri!

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I would go through and try figure out which website was insecure or if it was a physical skim.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Merit raise of 4% kicked in this check, so extra 68 bucks a check on take home pay, and I still have my 4% COLA raise to take effect, that should be in by the end of march.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    I would go through and try figure out which website was insecure or if it was a physical skim.
    yeah, I probably should. no idea where it could have come from though. I haven't used it anywhere unusual lately, either online or in person - except for vacation, but this happened in my home city, which would be a really weird coincidence.

I'm gonna ponder it a bit. identity theft would be the more serious concern; my credit score dipped randomly lately. seems unlikely but I might have to look into that - probably nothing but I'd feel better if I knew.

skimming is big here tho, it's probably that.

Closed Thread
Page 31 of 158 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast