Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Really it should be thick enough that I can eat it with a spoon, I'm down.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

I think we all agree Halo Top is a good low calorie alternative for ice cream. Fuck I'll buy a 1.5 quart of Double Chocolate Fudge Brownie Dreyers ice cream getting more value and satisfaction compared to a pint of Halo Top. I know I'll feel terrible once I finish that carton.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Really it should be thick enough that I can eat it with a spoon, I'm down.
    Psh thick enough to eat with a fork!

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    I think we all agree Halo Top is a good low calorie alternative for ice cream. Fuck I'll buy a 1.5 quart of Double Chocolate Fudge Brownie Dreyers ice cream getting more value and satisfaction compared to a pint of Halo Top. I know I'll feel terrible once I finish that carton.
    I'd say it really depends on the flavors and what deals you can swing. Some Halo top flavors are just terrible while some taste like real icecream and imo does comparable to the low tier ice creams like Dreyers. Some places you might see it cost $7 while I know someone who keeps finding it on sale for $2. It's basically led me to be a ice cream snob. If I'm going to eat something I'll feel terrible about eating B&J's is about the cheapest I'll go but often get localish creamery stuff. Though I have been loving those Magnum bars. Most the flavors are good but nothing to write home about (some are even slight let downs). But the Infinity chocolate is amazeballs. "Dark chocolate ice cream with a chocolate swirl, dipped in dark chocolate and cocoa bean nibs. Made with Belgian dark chocolate"

Speaking of low cal ice creams don't try Artic Zero it's absolutely terrible. But Enlightened is pretty good so far and it has a more ice cream like consistency than halo top

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post

I'd say it really depends on the flavors and what deals you can swing. Some Halo top flavors are just terrible while some taste like real icecream and imo does comparable to the low tier ice creams like Dreyers. Some places you might see it cost $7 while I know someone who keeps finding it on sale for $2. It's basically led me to be a ice cream snob. If I'm going to eat something I'll feel terrible about eating B&J's is about the cheapest I'll go but often get localish creamery stuff. Though I have been loving those Magnum bars. Most the flavors are good but nothing to write home about (some are even slight let downs). But the Infinity chocolate is amazeballs. "Dark chocolate ice cream with a chocolate swirl, dipped in dark chocolate and cocoa bean nibs. Made with Belgian dark chocolate"

Speaking of low cal ice creams don't try Artic Zero it's absolutely terrible. But Enlightened is pretty good and has better consistency so far
    I will make the sacrifice of eating it before it has set and thickened.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

A good meat sauce should honestly almost be like a thick chili, so sure.

Also waiting for an incoming "meat sauce so thick I cook it on the grill" comment. Do not disappoint me BG.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I like to put ketchup on pasta

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    I like to put ketchup on pasta
    My grandpa did that and it drove my grandma crazy. She'd spend all day making a delicious sauce and my grandpa would put ketchup on his pasta. He was American, Irish and German heritage, she was 1st generation Italian-American.

Wife and I are starting to get into the fall/Halloween/creepy mood. Watched Rosemary's Baby tonight and then this article about hacked emergency broadcasts in Cali came up on my Google news feed app and it was a great continuation of the creepy factor.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Got Laid off the day after labor day.

Have my first call with Bethesda Softworks/Zenimax Media on Monday for one of their positions opening up in Austin. Might even get to work at id software depending on my other application. ayooooo.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

sweet

hook us up with dat Elder Scrolls VI info plz

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

I'd likely be working ESO backend. But who knows, maybe ES6 will have online micro transactions lmaoooo.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Yesterday we had some auto in (time between calls) and my voice was getting tired so i asked my sup for some time off the phones but still working. He gave me some Floor Assist time, so the last 20 mins of my shift were spent roaming around the call center checking on reps on long calls.

Today they were short handed for assists so i got more than 3 hours. I took 2 escalated calls, handked em easy peasy and got compliments from reps and other assisters.

Hell fucking yeah team, bane on track for promotion to a better job.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

What would you said it is you DO here?

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Random Win IRL Fuck Ya Thread: BG moved out of the basement and got jobs.

Finally found all the new Halo Top flavors I wanted to try. After a quick taste test this is what I came up with in order of preference:

1. Cinnamon roll is the fucking tits. Go buy it now unless you hate Cinnabon or cinnamon rolls, in which case I don't know you.

2. Chocolate covered banana was a huge surprise and really good. Great banana flavor and creamy and on the lower calorie end. I'd recommend it if you love banana ice cream like me.

3. Tie - Pancakes and waffles was much sweeter than anticipated but definitely tastes like the name. It's good but I couldn't do this one often.

Pumpkin pie (Seasonal) -I love pumpkin pie but I'm not into pumpkin everything but this was actually really good. There are bits of crust to give that extra flavor and I felt like the balance was good. The texture was also good for Halo top.
    If you like pumpkin pie I think it's worth a try.

4. Candy bar was a bit of a letdown for me. I heard it's like a snickers which I get the texture could be with the nuts and swirls but the flavor just seemed jumbled. For the record snickers are one of my favorite candy bars for what it's worth.
    Likely won't buy again.

Overall favorite flavors I would now rank :

1. Red velvet/cookie dough/cinnamon roll
    2. Chocolate covered banana/ Sea Salt Caramel
    3.Strawberry/Vanilla Bean/Pancakes and waffles

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

all of them are good except for the rainbow swirl and the mochi green tea imo.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    all of them are good except for the rainbow swirl and the mochi green tea imo.
    There was so much rainbow swirl it was kind of sad , I think it's unanimous that stuff is terrible.
    I still need to try the caramel macchiato but that type of flavor is a mood thing for me so I'll get around to it I'm sure.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Safeway only place near me that's carrying it and stupid shoppers keep moving everything around hoping to find new flavors and then put old ones in the spot of new ones tricking people like me. Caramel Macchiato was amazing. Top 3 maybe 4th probably now. Pancake and waffles was good but seriously don't get how people are going it's da best. I refuse to try the swirl... and of course it's the only new flavor fully stocked lol

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

my locals aint got the new crack what the fuck

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Safeway only place near me that's carrying it and stupid shoppers keep moving everything around hoping to find new flavors and then put old ones in the spot of new ones tricking people like me. Caramel Macchiato was amazing. Top 3 maybe 4th probably now. Pancake and waffles was good but seriously don't get how people are going it's da best. I refuse to try the swirl... and of course it's the only new flavor fully stocked lol
    Cinnamon roll was definitely superior and my top new flavor to pancake and waffles and P&W was almost too sweet but they nailed the flavor I admit. Swirl had like two full rows at my Safeway it was so sad lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    my locals aint got the new crack what the fuck
    I just happened to stop at Safeway last night for some stuff for the week and found it on a feature freezer endcap , not with all the regular halo top/ice cream. But lots of people across the country I know and state had it earlier which was annoying so just keep checking.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Interview went well I think. Here's hoping the F2F invite gets sent soon.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

About a month ago I got an email from Disney asking if I would listen to a short presentation for their timeshare program , Disney Vacation Club over the phone and would get a $40 gift card for it. I did the call and it was painless , no pressure no followup and received my gift card as promised.

Today I receive ANOTHER $40 Disney gift card from them! Apparently the Disney forum I'm on someone else just posted the other day they had the same thing happen. No clue what happened but thanks !

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 158 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast