+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shukudai View Post
    Hoping the LFG system makes a difference. Just got out of a game with a DF, who was asked to swap if he wasn't doing well. He died 4 times in a row, and only built 32% ult, and got angry as fuck. Next round he played Zen, and was first picked off 2-3 times, cuz he wouldnt gather / hide behind a shield. Then he talked shit, as he thought he was really good -_-;
    I hate DFs that don't swap. They give the rest of us a bad name. I'll be the first to admit that vs certain comps and also on specific points he's worthless. While I do basically one trick him I have no issue swapping if needed though it may involve a convo of asking the tank to move off of tank because they are basically the only other heroes I don't suck as.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Sym broken AF:

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Sym broken AF:

I can't watch this while at work - but have you seen the Fitzy video on PTR? An Ana sleeps him over his tele and he can still pop through it to survive. Like wtf.

BG Level

I did not see that. But the gist of the vid is for you to bind fire to scroll up/down and go crazy. You'll melt something in a second.

. . . . I can not face palm hard enough. Can Blizzard add ANYTHING without it being broken as fuck?! lol

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I did not see that. But the gist of the vid is for you to bind fire to scroll up/down and go crazy. You'll melt something in a second.
    Reminds me of dualies in cs 1.4 lol

Oh I remember hearing about that. At least that will be patched out before live.

BG Level

Thinking about it, I fear this LFG System could fail miserably with the role enforcement. Say I join a partial
    4 man team with 2 healer enforced roles and someone that's not in the group is a healing OTP that refuses to switch. Does that'l mean we're stuck with 3 healers that game?

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Ragtagg made a good video about this system being a double-edged sword as well.

BG Level

True. Mostly about smurfs which I foresaw when it was announced. I'm just worried about how people who aren't in your group could significantly screw you over unless there's a way to disable role restrictions during a game.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

This weekend Overwatch players on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One will receive twice the experience points!
    https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/st...48945071235072

BG Level

"You guys can't wreck my games if you can't move"

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Today's the last day of anniversary, I think, so don't forget to buy those skins~

BG Level

Grabbed the Orisa one since it was the only one I didn't consider crap

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

#JustHealerThings

Had a round on Mercy, with D.Va, Rein and Pharah on Hollywood attack.

Pharah died first, Rein 2nd, D.Va third. Pharah complained the moment they died, while I was trying to keep Rein alive, who died like a second later, and D.Va got de-mech'd like two seconds after. To respond to Pharah, I said "You and both tanks went in three separate directions, who should I have healed?"

Pharah: Pocket me and we win.
    Reinhardt: Me.
    D.Va: Me.

I'm not sure any of them saw a problem with it, but it sure as fuck was funny.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by shukudai View Post
    Pharah: Pocket me and we win.
    This is almost always the word for word response by Pharah mains.

Maybe shit Phara "mains". If you can't survive on your own, you suck at your job. The real question is..... Which one was Larry, which was Curly and was Moe?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

The LFG system can't get to live servers fast enough lol.

Just had an entire team throw because I picked Sym on defense. Had a 61% win rate on Sym, I only play her on D, on a few maps. 4 insta pick DPS, all with sub 50% win rates. *scratches head*

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I actually had more fun listening to my team shit on our team's Junkrat than playing the game. Usually voice coms are quite, but it was a full nearly 8 minutes of bashing on one dude.

People start picking heros. We've got a tank, we've got 3 DPS, and 3 spots that no one has picked. One guy announces "I'm not loaded yet, but I'm picking Junkrat, just telling you."

Two people say there are already 3 DPS picked. The guy takes forever to load, and one of the DPS kindly swaps to Mercy, someone else picks Zen. Last guy loads, and picks 3rd DPS (with a D.Va already chosen).

People ask him to swap, as we've swapped to not have 3 DPS, and to have 2 healers. "I told you I was picking Junkrat"

Five minutes of him being called a shit person by at least four different people on the team. Every death he had was called out, usually because he was trying to flank on his own and getting obliterated completely alone. "Why am I shit, I'm the only one doing anything?" etc.

In hindsight, I wish I could've recorded it just to make a video of how this stuff goes. Three people were talking, willing to swap, made swaps, communicating, two others just silent but playing along... and this one dude ruining it all. Even swapped around him, to make the comp make more sense, but he couldn't stop doing stupid things and being truly useless. I love watching the egos at play.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

this upsets me very much.