+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

The senior story writer confirmed in a Twitter post both 76 and Vincent ( his partner) identify as gay.

https://mobile.twitter.com/westofhou...94625837428736

Also PTR update causing forums to lose mind.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/ov...-7-2019/281458

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

it kills me they made their burly rugged soldier bro who acts as an entry point for CoD fans like cock, top tier gay trolling by Blizz

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    the new short story they released

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms...6649730105.pdf

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    it kills me they made their burly rugged soldier bro who acts as an entry point for CoD fans like cock, top tier gay trolling by Blizz
    After they made their mascot into a LGBT icon I am not surprised. Still an epic troll though.

you make very badass special awesome character and now You will tell me "hay bro 76 is f**king GAY’’ Whisky Tango Foxtrot. you’re making me quit playing and disappointed with OW

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

I wish people would get this upset with all the characters being one-dimensional and the lack of game modes

Lol agree so much. One of the reasons I take breaks as often and for as long as I do.

While I am interested in the PTR updates it seems more or the Dev team trying to fix problems and doing it in the wrong way.

Instead or fixing heal stacking as a whole, just nerf Brig more. Instead of finally fixing Reaper's fucking Shadowstep, just give more life drain, while nice does nothing to fix his engage issue, the biggest issue.

I'm interested to see the armor nerf.

BG Level

I seriously wonder if they even know why Reaper is such a steaming pile.

Either way I'm giving the devs til April for a sign they'll unfuck this game.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

What the fuck with an armor nerf?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Reapers changes i dont think are going to have a huge impact on top tiers of play outside of now being a slightly more competent tank buster. Armor changes are whatever I'm sure they matter but IDC, that change has been in the star for weeks if not months now so it was only a matter of time... and I too am disappointed their solution to GOATs is just "Keep nerfing Brig". I still think most if not all of these patches were designed to straight up murder GOATs before OWL Season 2.

People think the sky is falling like they do with every. single. fucking. Meta-changing patch. I refuse to accept anything decrying the world is ending because of this is anything but a troll. The meta will change and we'll like it or hate it and deal with it for another season of OWL then they'll change it again

BG Level

Well I finally got my skin. And yeah I honestly can't bring myself to come back I think. Even in arcade people are getting saltier.

Pretty much. The whole community is getting worse and with how OW has been? That's saying something. That added with how badly charactet adjustments have been as well as focus on OWL instead of improved content and fixing the game has just made me tired of it.

Champion of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Had to get 4 wins last night for my Bastet skin. Ended up taking me ~3.5 hours to get those 4 wins. I don't remember matchmaking/people being this terrible the last time I decided to play quickplay. Just about every loss was one-sided. And of course the other side had teabaggers, even when it was like 6v4. I should have just done comp, but I figured quickplay would be more relaxing, and I was wrong.

The game had turned into a cesspool. Even more than it has been. I may reinstall for short play for Lunar event but even then not sure. I enjoy the game but lack of balance, balance choices that don't seem well thought out and general negativity has kind okind of killed the game for me.

BG Level

Speaking on Lunar it sounds like there may be something new. Honesty I'm not holding my breath on that since it's pretty apparent Blizzard cares more about OWL than the game itself.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Speaking on Lunar it sounds like there may be something new. Honesty I'm not holding my breath on that since it's pretty apparent Blizzard cares more about OWL than the game itself and all other Blizzard IPs.
    FTFY. RIP HOTS.

BG Level

Apparently the forums got raided yesterday by asshurt Mercy mains making #ReworkMercy threads. Apparently it was orchestrated by aira rose who is a Mercy main screaming victim all the time.

EDIT: Yep...

Mercy mains are clearly the most entitled crybabies in Overwatch.

Yeah I was reading about it before the raid but didn't care enough to wait around to see what would happen lol. There were several threads pissed at her for even attempting it before it happened. She may have already even been banned from the forums because several mentioned not seeing her for months on the forums.

Either way, I mean how pissed can you get at a video game? I think if you're trying to use your YouTube to "attack" to be heard, it's time to take a fucking break.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

This game is absolute cancer

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by silverdragontyr View Post
    Yeah I was reading about it before the raid but didn't care enough to wait around to see what would happen lol. There were several threads pissed at her for even attempting it before it happened. She may have already even been banned from the forums because several mentioned not seeing her for months on the forums.

Either way, I mean how pissed can you get at a video game? I think if you're trying to use your YouTube to "attack" to be heard, it's time to take a fucking break.
    Yep. She's perma'd from the sounds of it. Pretty sure if I dug hard enough she'll have a vid on it using her victim card.

Either way I wonder if any of these guys have played an online game before with a meta. Kind of doubt it.

Champion of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Reminder that the Lunar event ends tomorrow, so buy any cosmetics from it that you want and haven't got yet.