+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

My god he really does remind me of MMX Sigma with that color scheme

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

When does the 2/2/2 queue go live? I cannot f-ing wait; have been asking for it for years.

EDIT: It's live Sept 1

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/news/23060961

Seagull showing Sigma with Jeff live right now.

https://www.twitch.tv/a_seagull

EDIT: and he is live on PTR.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

BG Level

Yeah I might have to come back

I always seem to come back for a period before the game pisses me off again lol. That said, Sigma is definitely interesting. It will bring some interesting comps. Also more to the F You Pharah fire.

BG Level

More or less for me. Last time I played I got completely shut down by a flanking Widow while my team did nothing about it. Even when I said we had a snioer behind us they just tried to keep rushing to the point.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I still play QP/Mystery Heroes pretty often; I do my placement matches as well, but not much more on the comp side.

BG Level

I can't stand WP and I burned myself out with Comp.

Might give Mystery Heroes a go. But GW2 is my meth currently.

I mostly stick to arcade as well. MH is generally fun except when the other team gets face roll comps to your 6 squishy DPS. Not sure if I'm a fan of roll que in QP and haven't touched comp in months.

I really wish they would expand arcade instead of 6 game modes a week.

Sigma is definitely interesting. His Ult is basically another form of Zarya's. Lifts and locks you in place, can't use movement abilities save Reaper/Moira, then slams you for half your HP. The big difference being it's spread out like DM and you have time to react to it and move.

BG Level

Sigma is on the PTR now correct? Curious what the CD is for his shield.

Yeah he is on PTR. Couldn't tell you on shield as I haven't really had it break yet. Or at least not enough to see the timer. I believe his projectile absorb and rock throw are both 10 seconds.

The shield is... Interesting. Jeff was right he is going to have a very high skill ceiling. It's hard to position right but has infinite range as long as you don't run into something. So can put it very far away if needed. Call back at anytime. 1500 hp. Though only heals when not deployed.

BG Level

Yeah I found a vid myself. Someone was claiming Signa will be a widow counter and was curious if they were full of shit.

They were.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Hanamura last night in comp, we get rolled on both points to start, though we stalled until ~1:30 left on Point B. On our attack, we get point A, then struggle on B until a guy on our side quits. We roll in for a final 5-man push and somehow manage to cap it 5v6 after a like a 2 minute team battle with a million ults (I shattered 3x). It's goes to overtime (they have 1:30, we have 1:00).

We proceed to stonewall them with my on Bastion + Orisa on the first attack and the voicechat crew is all amped to have pulled out a tie from a certain loss. We then roll the same Bastion cheese comp for fun and actually manage to get the first tick on Point A as time expires to win.

Was pretty bananas; my first 5v6 win.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

That's awesome. I've never won 5v6. Best we can hope for is a draw.

Man, so I'm not that amazing at OW, but I can usually get my comp season to be around 1900-2000 from solo queuing.

I'm down to 1400 now because it seems like every match I get the other side is doing 2/2/2, and my side ends up with 5 dps so I can either heal these shitheads or try and block the other team from these shitheads. You can imagine how that goes.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Dumb question that's I'm failing at google because it's loaded with the upcoming 2/2/2.

In making an LFG group you can select roles. Unfortunately, these people are role locked, which gets kinda fucked up if you aren't queuing as a 6 stack.

There was an option to "enforce roles" and I disbanded the group and remade it with that unchecked. They were still role locked.

Is there a way to do it where they aren't role locked but still put the requested jobs so you don't end up with 6 dps or something?

Yeah, I'm curious at how the logistics of swapping roles will be.

Something I find kinda absurd, this post: https://overwatchleague.com/en-gb/ne...new-in-stage-4 mentions pros will have to move seats to change roles? That sounds completely obnoxious.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

It shouldnt be a problem unless you're lolsoloque cause you can change roles while in a party

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Dumb question that's I'm failing at google because it's loaded with the upcoming 2/2/2.

In making an LFG group you can select roles. Unfortunately, these people are role locked, which gets kinda fucked up if you aren't queuing as a 6 stack.

There was an option to "enforce roles" and I disbanded the group and remade it with that unchecked. They were still role locked.

Is there a way to do it where they aren't role locked but still put the requested jobs so you don't end up with 6 dps or something?
    Sounds like a glitch. Sometimes that happens to me on xbox. I just remake and roles become unlocked.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

So I experienced something new just now. Just curious if it's reportable or just deal with and move on kinda thing. (Don't care if it's once in a blue moon type deal, more curious in case it becomes more common).

I know quickplay has a hidden mmr.

Joined a match with hubby. Soon as we did, we noticed a like 5 people started spectating at once. Then 5 of the enemy team left, and the spectators joined.

They all had capped portraits, and just wiped the floor with us spawn camping, which meant the team all quit the game fairly quickly.

Essentially, they are smurfing the qp mode.

I don't even understand that one, as in Comp, you're gonna at least have people stick to it because of the penalties, but there's zero incentive to play against a full smurf team, so idk wtf.