+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

OFers said the PTR updated and confirmed it so yeah...

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what is the cool down on resurrect?

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Wtf is that no ult rez

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

"2GB PATCH!
    Reworked D.Va is there, Mercy Rez is changed, Junkrat changes as well.
    EDIT: Mercy's ultimate is now called Valkyrie, which allows you to fly and all abilities are enhanced. E is now resurrection (one ally only, 30s cd, melee range).
    EDIT 2: Valkyrie allows mercy to fly like a spectator. Healing beams / damage boosts chains (bounces) to multiple allies while the ability is in effect. Rez cd is reduced to 10s under the effect. Mercy's pistol gets a significant attack speed boost as well. Healing / Damage Boosting Streams are not boosted under the effect.
    Abilities: https://i.imgur.com/1rrXdZB.png (thanks /u/SkidMcmarxxxx for the image link)
    EDIT 3: D.Va's Micro Missiles deal 200 damage, projectiles travel at 40m/s, 8s cd, can fire while boosting)"

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what is the cool down on resurrect?
    I think OF said 30 seconds.

EXIT: Beat...

The Anti Miz

BG Level

holy shit those mercy changes are fucking wild with the single res.

how you shot dva missile?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

prob E

seriously those missiles are strong

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Overwatch - Winston wins the dive contest at the OW World Cup

Get rekt you salt inducing bitch!

How long does valkyrie last btw?

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/over...017#patchnotes

D.Va

Micro Missiles (New Ability)
    D.Va fires a barrage of small rockets that detonate on impact, dealing damage in a limited radius around each explosion. These can be fired while D.Va is using any other ability or firing her Fusion Cannons
    Defense Matrix
    Defense Matrix's resource meter will now deplete twice as quickly
    Boosters
    Fusion Cannons can now be fired while flying

Developer Comments: D.Va’s Defense Matrix uptime has proven to be too strong, but simply reducing it without making other changes would make her too weak (and far less interesting to play). Instead, we’re adding a new ability, and giving her the ability to fire while flying. These changes give D.Va a lot of new options while maintaining Defense Matrix’s ability to shut down big enemy attacks.

Mercy

Resurrect (formerly Mercy’s Ultimate ability)
    Ability now targets a single player, instead of every player within a radius
    Radius reduced to 5 meters
    Ability cooldown is 30 seconds
    Mercy is no longer granted invulnerability while Resurrect is active

Valkyrie (New Ultimate Ability)
    Valkyrie unleashes the full power of Mercy’s Valkyrie Suit, enhancing her weapons and abilities for 20 seconds:
    Caduceus Staff: Mercy’s healing and damage boost beams now affect all allies near the targeted teammate, and the staff’s effective range has been extended
    Caduceus Blaster: Granted infinite ammo, while simultaneously increasing damage and fire rate
    Guardian Angel: Increased range and movement speed
    Resurrect: Cooldown is instantly reset when Valkyrie is activated and reduced to 10s after the initial cast
    Hover: Mercy gains the ability to fly freely, at increased movement speed
    Regeneration (Passive): No longer interrupted when Mercy takes damage

Developer Comments: While resurrecting downed allies is a core part of Mercy’s gameplay, the way her Ultimate functioned was causing a number of problems. It was frustrating to play against, and it incentivized Mercy players to hide away from important battles, instead of taking part in them. This version turns Resurrect into a single target ability. It’s still an important part of Mercy’s kit, but plays much better for both Mercy players and her enemies. Valkyrie, her new Ultimate, gives her the opportunity to make big game-making plays and opens a number of new options for her.

Reinhardt

Barrier Field
    Holding primary fire while your shield is active now allows you to rotate the camera

Developer Comments: This change gives Reinhardt more situational awareness while using his shield, allowing him to keep an eye on the battlefield while still protecting his team.

Talk about a major change

The Anti Miz

BG Level

yo that rein update fucking rules

BG Level

Jesus those changes...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

This seems like one of the best updates so far.

Like, i'm just gonna tuck Ana away at this point, outside helping kill Pharah, don't care. I can now Mercy much more happily instead of holding for a 2-3 rez (or key single rez), less hiding, more mobility. 30 seconds on Rez idk about... thats got a lot of potential. And with ult, which resets the timer, that's 2 rezs... shit gonna be good.

I really want to see this in play for a while, because it seems kind of OP as fuck, but if it allows me to win shit with 3 DPS as the sole healer, i want this.

BG Level

Maybe I just suck with her, but ever since triple tank dissolved as the meta I felt like Ana turned to crap. Top that with Winston can shut her down with ease too.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

rein change is so good dude

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Rein update lets you do a instant 180 degree hammer down with no warning. Lol

Also mercy can still control her flight currently in the ptr when ana chucks a sleep dart on her.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Ana has been dropping in effectiveness as the meta has been shifting all over the place lately. She's relatively easy to put down, and if she's using her dart/grenade to save herself, that's very not ideal, you want Ana sleeping ults and turning the opposing team purple. Maybe she would still be more effective without the last set of nerfs they gave her. Meanwhile, Zen is doing much better.

But I literally can't see these Mercy changes going through as is. Solo Q is almost always 3 DPS with a single healer, and what Mercy brings to that is amazing.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Her ult makes her into a flying Zenny with the much desired Discord Transcendence that would boost damage/make enemies vulnerable.

Mercy sounds a bit over-tuned and they will most likely reel her back in just a lil bit.

BG Level

I think her ult is fine though but tge Rez CD is a bit on the OP side since 30 seconds seems rather short.

Either way the best part of this is Mercy gameplay will no longer revolve around getting ult and hiding for the most part which is good enough for me to want to pick her up again.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

11 seconds feels like an eternity to me in this game. i'll break out in a sweat if i have to wait 30. I assume if multiple team mates are down you have to target the one you want to rez?

Holy Hell Valk Mercy is so fun.

EDIT: https://clips.twitch.tv/SpoopySteamyHeronLeeroyJenkins

................ LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast