+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
    BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Sigma is a fucking beast, and the Brigitte changes make her healing so powerful that I was out healing a similarly ranked moira. I'm still not sold on role que, but I'm enjoying the shit out of the balance changes.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

On one hand role queue has my interest.

On the other OW in general feels hard to get back into.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Honestly I'm back in it cause the changes are so fun. It helps to have a fun group to play with though

It's always a thing I fall out of and get back into in waves. If you want to know some of the crazy changes now.

Brig is no longer someone who can 1v1/2/3 as her shield is brittle now and her self heal is pretty weak, but her party heal is much better.

They fixed beam drop off against fast targets, so Zarya and Sym are monsters now. An aggressive Sym against 3-4 people can ramp up her beam in seconds and just start melting at 180/dps that pierces.

Mei and Reaper are meta lol. In an attempt to GOATs 2/2/2. People are calling for Mei nerfs. Mei. Then again when are nerfs not called for.

Sigma is strong with support. Alone he is easily jumped and melted. Dive destroys him.

BG Level

Mei is cancer that needs to be eliminated

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

How do I kill sym and sombra...

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

1. git
    2. gud

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by silverdragontyr View Post
    Brig is no longer someone who can 1v1/2/3
    PASS

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Ehhh, with her stun its still possible to 1v1 but it ain't easy and entirely dependant on who it is.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by silverdragontyr View Post
    People are calling for Mei nerfs. Mei. Then again when are nerfs not called for.
    This is something that annoys me to no end. It's like people don't understand that metas are part of competitive games. Yes, they broke the GOATs meta, that doesn't mean that a new meta was not going to take its place.

BG Level

So how does Satan break Goats? Just curious because with the Reaper buffs I can believe him being meta at least.

2/2/2 "Breaks Goats". The reason Mei and Reaper are meta is because the new meta is Bunker. Which is basically Orisa and Hog with a Bastion. Hold one spot and delete anything that tries to get in the way. Orisa Halts to pull above any shields and Hog hooks the halt target. Mei's wall and freeze are very good at countering this. Mei and Reaper both have 250 HP and a very high sustain, making them "Demi-Goats".

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I am absolutely loving the new role queue.

I usually float between 1700-2000 on solo queuing, but last season I ended at whopping 1k. Yes I'm not a platinum player, but I'm not a 1k player, either. I spent sooooo many fucking games with 5 dps and me as heals trying to win a match. Now I can feel like I'm doing my job, and everyone is playing what they want to play.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Hate the new role que only cause I play with a group and sometimes we want to switch roles cause were just tilted or not performing. Just plain cant do that mid match now. As far as ranking goes I'm pretty pissed that all ranks are separated by role making it a pain for anyone who regularly plays more than one role to climb up ranks.

BG Level

Is Role Queue live in the main game? Can't remember if it was supposed to be out of the PTR in late August or early September

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Its live but technically in beta? Idk blizzard really tried hard to make this awkward

It's beta and comp only. All the ranks for this "Beta season" don't count and will be reset when it goes live I thought Sept 1 but I don't recall exact date. In a couple weeks though at which point it will go live for comp and QP.

BG Level

I see. Might give it a shot to see how long until I borequit

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Real serious rumor of this game coming to the switch thanks to an early drop of a OW branded switch case.