+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Apparently comp KotH is changing from Best of 5 to best of 3. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

The S6 changes really don't wow me. While I'm glad they're finally getting rid of that "we put you lower than you were so you can feel good climbing" bullshit I want to know if previous seasons will still have a heavy influence on where you place. I'd like to get off of supports to get better with DPSing but I don't want to play high plat when in reality I'm much lower.

Also still no QOLs to helpw ith grouping such as LFG/avoiding, which to me is the biggest problem with the game since getting locked with 2-3 Mercy mains who can't play anything else or getting queued up with a 13 year old griefer/whatever again are always a nice way of knowing you're fucked before the match even began.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

KotH to best of 3 is necessary. I don't even care if I'm on the losing side, going to 5 rounds is ridiculous from a time commitment perspective relative to any other payload / A+B / etc scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    I think this was brought up in the old thread, but dear god competitive lucioball rankings are fucked up beyond belief. I'm average at best at Lucioball and came out with a 2958 rating.
    Having played a fair amount of Rocket League, I have no idea why people seem to love Lucio Ball. I candidly think it blows.

Hit 3001 this league and stopped; starting to lose the magic for me.

So, I was thinking about something. People on the OF seem to think these changes to D.Va are going to end the dive meta. However I think they have the potential to make it worse than ever.

So, the post that talked about it said they are giving her the ability to shoot while flying, as well as this new Micro missiles ability to help with flying threats like Pharah. Now, Dva isn't exactly s hard hitter with her guns, so this says to me the ability has to have at least a decent strength. I'm guessing around 100 damage. So you are going to have a 600 HP hero who can block all damage for 2 seconds and fly, and has an instant 100 damage ability.

Now, wouldn't a great Strat be to use Dva and Winston to effectively dive bomb? Dva boosts in while Winston jumps. Dva unloads. Missiles + shooting before she dies. 100-200 damage. Winston to clean up. Squishies won't last at all. These changes are going to make Dva a dive bomber. Throw Pharah into the mix and you have a hell off a death ball.

BG Level

Sat-I mean Mei's animated short:

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Overwatch - Winston wins the dive contest at the OW World Cup

Welp, blizzard made her fat lol

Edit: it was nice, but i wish there was more storytelling than what we all already knew. The only thing i just didn't know is how she got the signal from Winston. We all knew shit happened with the cryostasis machines, etc.

The forums were complaining the short made her fat too. I just watched it. I didn't think she was fat or nearly as bad as people made it out to be lol. However this making me want an OW movie or show series more... lol

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Mei has always been an adorable little murder machine.

She scienced the heck out of it.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    Mei has always been an adorable little murder machine.

She scienced the heck out of it.
    Still my favorite OW video ever.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Still my favorite OW video ever.

One of the most well done too.

Also I love how it does a good job combining the "Mei is cheap" and "Mei is Satan" together.

Right now here are the stats:

Number of missiles: 18
    Shots per second: 11
    Explosion Damage: 8 (has damage falloff)
    Impact Damage: 4
    Radius: 1.5m (for comparison, Pharah's rockets are 2.5m radius)
    Cooldown: 8s

Obviously these are subject to change, and I am sure you guys will get a better feel for them when we get the PTR up.

They fire straight at 40 m/s. For comparison Pharah's rockets move at 35 m/s atm.
    Yep. D.Va going to be a DPS bitch. Don't forget, she can use all her abilities WHILE using DM. D.Va is going to be a bitch xD Well... a glass cannon bitch.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

how are you supposed to fire the rockets exactly?

Not sure but it sounds like a new ability like Helix Rockets.

BG Level

I'm guessing E will be used for DM like D.Va at launch and right click will go to rockets.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Welp, blizzard made her fat lol

Edit: it was nice, but i wish there was more storytelling than what we all already knew. The only thing i just didn't know is how she got the signal from Winston. We all knew shit happened with the cryostasis machines, etc.
    I mean, she's a scientist, not a fitness model. She was bound to have at least some kinda chub on her and some of her sprays even back that up. Just not the complete land whale amounts that Tumblr insisted she had.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    I'm guessing E will be used for DM like D.Va at launch and right click will go to rockets.
    That might depend on whether it acts like a mini Pharah ult. If the rockets fly all over the place willy nilly, then they might be her E ability.

BG Level

Oh god I didn't know Rag Tagg did a giveaway video. And I lost my shit at one of the prizes:

Lucky bastard. I wish i had the time, patience, and a voice that didn't make me sound like Badger from Breaking Bad to try making a YT channel for subs so I could get a PC built like that but replace Hanzo with Mei.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

He also has the voice of an Angel when he sings.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    He also has the voice of an Angel when he sings.
    And this is why Rag Tagg is my favorite OW youtuber. He's vulgar, great singing voice, and this guy is a legit hero considering he was a fire fighter and somehow fucked up his leg and eyes during that time and didn't let it stop him.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

if it's real then that's a good change, i think.