+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Telltale Games Walking Dead Definitive Edition (contains EVERYTHING plus bonus features and graphic upgrades and UI fixes) is on sale for $25 which is low enough I think to get me to pull the trigger on buying a game collection where I already own 4/6 of the games featured.
    Which are you missing? Full seasons or the other stuff?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I haven’t played Michonne or the final season.

BG Level

Ahh. I quit after about 10 minutes of Michonne because of a lack of interest. Final season was fine and I liked some new things they did with it, but it was for me either 3rd or 4th out of the main games.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Michonne got better as it went on but suffered from the same problems as all the games had after the first: The characters aren't interesting.

I won't say S1 was great but for the most part I thought the character writing was significantly better. Everyone except who you play as felt like fodder after that.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

If you live near a GameStop that is closing soon, swing by and check out their sale prices. It’s been reported these stores are selling Nintendo Switch Lite for $140.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Why wouldn't they just transfer them back to warehouse? Everything that's mostly sellable for that matter.. If it were me I'd get rid of the clothing/collectible shit and the rest gets sent back to hq

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    Why wouldn't they just transfer them back to warehouse? Everything that's mostly sellable for that matter.. If it were me I'd get rid of the clothing/collectible shit and the rest gets sent back to hq
    Smart decisions are not what got them to their current predicament. Six years of working with hundreds of other companies has really, really opened my eyes to the sheer brainlessness of your average organization.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

I believe it's better liquidate at a loss than spend the money to transport to a warehouse and then get taxed on idle inventory that has no potential to get sold.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    I believe it's better liquidate at a loss than spend the money to transport to a warehouse and then get taxed on idle inventory that has no potential to get sold.
    I would say it's probably this reason. We have to report expected revenue for tax reasons. If you have a large stock of items that are potentially going to be sold for full price you're going to reporting more than if you sell everything for cost/at a loss. Less taxes you owe at the end of teh year.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    If you live near a GameStop that is closing soon, swing by and check out their sale prices. It’s been reported these stores are selling Nintendo Switch Lite for $140.
    Tried finding a quick listing but I can't atm.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag