+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Death Stranding is half price on the PS4 store - is it still worth getting do you think?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Laugana View Post
    Death Stranding is half price on the PS4 store - is it still worth getting do you think?
    $30 isn't terrible, you'll get 30-60hrs out of it depending on how quick you wanna finish it. At $20 I'd say do it, but on console with no mods or bells and whistles $30 is like "i got nothing else to do" tier.

I enjoyed it, but im in no rush to rebuy it for pc to give it a whirl with pc settings (even though one day I will) if that informs you how far id go to play the game again lol.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If you do get it, for the love of god focus on the main objectives only until you hit Chapter 3, then you can futz about and take your time with side-stuff.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Ehhh, hold up. I did that and fucked up by not getting a useful item early on. Don't forget to go back to the chapter 1/2 area and finish up there for very useful items.

Basically, get rank 4+ everywhere you go. You get useful, unique items that you wont get elsewhere. It also saves you time in the long run tbh.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

When the game came out I read about how other people’s work made an effect on your world like ladders and such. If I were to play it now would it be easier than playing it when it first came out? Sorry I don’t know the mechanics very well, I purposely didn’t go too far into reviews so as to not get spoiled. I might wait a bit longer for it to go under £20 though, I’ve waited this long already! Still got to make some headway into Greedfall and finish up AC Origins.

I think that only really applies once you connect an area, before you do it's basically just NPC or your own stuff.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

That plus the system for how things appear to you is based on your connections to others or something like that. Say you have a strong connection to me, via using each other's structures/likes/etc. you're more likely to see things built by that person. Now, if you go around and build nothing and give no likes to anything, it's not like you're going to have a total ghost town, but I think it's a priority system or something. It's kind of hard to explain, but my understanding is that the way it's built is so that it won't be too different if you played last December or play now.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The structures degrade with time though no? So if there haven't been players playing and repairing them most of them will disappear after a while right?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Laugana View Post
    When the game came out I read about how other people’s work made an effect on your world like ladders and such. If I were to play it now would it be easier than playing it when it first came out? Sorry I don’t know the mechanics very well, I purposely didn’t go too far into reviews so as to not get spoiled. I might wait a bit longer for it to go under £20 though, I’ve waited this long already! Still got to make some headway into Greedfall and finish up AC Origins.
    Eh the game gates it and dishes out enough to make it challenging but not crazy. It adjusts its own level, but the more you engage with it the better off you'll be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    The structures degrade with time though no? So if there haven't been players playing and repairing them most of them will disappear after a while right?
    In game yes, but again the game gates it all and its not like if no one plays the game for 6 months everything will just be gone and new players are starting from scratch.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

The game systems be very misleading. There are also times when youre not supposed to be able to share those things, but I was able to cause who knows why, I assume it was cause it was in route to one of my highest shared constructions.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Picked up the Danganronpa games off PSN with the Big in Japan sale or whatever. And then almost immediately had something pretty big spoiled by searching for a "How long is Danganronpa". These 2 things are not related Google, fuck off.

I'm halfway through the game and it hasn't happened yet and I'm very annoyed. I'm still enjoying it, but god damn, annoying.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Valheim. Fucking awesome.

I'm not playing anything right now, my laptop just can't handle almost every game. The last games I've played were League of Legends, agar.io, Crowfall (5 minutes before my laptop shut down) and Camelot Unchained less than an hour.

ps: Salodin your dog is so cute!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    same, it's the tits

also doing the Nioh 2 journey as running through Dark Souls didn't sate my masochism

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Almost done with Darkest Dungeon. Nothing left but the final dungeon itself.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Now with cheats!

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Almost done with Darkest Dungeon. Nothing left but the final dungeon itself.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    You still foolishly consider yourself an entity separate from the whole.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Made it to the Shambling Horror, complete party wipe.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Don't play vydias any more, but made an exception for RE:2 Remake. Controls are awkward and kinda feels harder to maneuver than the og. I went blind and straight to hardcore mode. It's not that bad, just hate some cheesy fucking zombies spawning in areas I had already cleared (out of necessity) and getting ambushed/rekt. I cheated with the locks/safes bc I have little time to play. But I fell for the meme and was autistic enough to get that crane trophy. Overall, good times.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Made it to the Shambling Horror, complete party wipe.
    Send this one to journey elsewhere, for we have need of sterner stock.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag