+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Finally getting around to playing Ori. It's aight. I'm a little underwhelmed after constantly hearing how it's the most beautiful game in existence or whatever for the past 2 and a half years. It look decent, but some design choices are very questionable. Combat is atrocious and should've just been removed altogether.

But goddamn if it is not the best platformer I've played in years, holy fuck getting creative with the tools they give you is so much fun.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Playing the FF12 re-release made me want to revisit other old games I hadn't played in a long time.

Playing Eternal Poison right now and man...I miss this kind of Atlus game. I can't believe I forgot it existed - it's got some rough corners, but is otherwise a really solid SRPG.

And that soundtrack, goddamn

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

TitanFall 2: Frontier Defense mode on PC, its addicting as hell

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Oh my god.

Finally someone else who's playing Eternal Poison.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Put Fallout New Vegas on the 8TB External which is a 5400rpm drive for testing purposes. Am running 87 mods on it at 1440P with a R9 280X. Zero issue with load times and what not. Game is so fun.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Still own my PS2 copy with the soundtrack(Eternal Poison).
    I've been playing a lot of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 Remix.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

was playing P4G

started P3P, now I'm playing that because I will never, ever stop loving P3 over all the other Personas

Junpei >>>>>>>>>> every other character ever

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Picked up Persona 5 the other day.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Bought Mafia III deluxe the other day for PC. Game looks really good. There are some graphical glitches or oddities but to me the game runs smooth. Two hours in and having a lot of fun. If you liked II you'll probably like this one as well.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Hitting up my first play-through ever of Nier automata and having a fuckton of fun with it. Can’t believe I never touched this game sooner with all the memes and fan art throughout the internet.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Thinking about getting into Throne of Lies.

I have been watching a few let's plays of it on youtube and it seems pretty fun.

I enjoy games where winning is dependent on manipulating other people.

If you're familiar with Town of Salem, it is very similar, thought slightly more complex.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Been getting back into Disgaea 5 on Switch. Trying to grind up my characters a bit but good lord Usalia is so bad.

BG Level

Might as well ask here. Without any spoilers, is there any incentive whatsoever in praying for bodies in Nier?

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Might as well ask here. Without any spoilers, is there any incentive whatsoever in praying for bodies in Nier?
    From someone who got all the main endings, I have no clue what you're talking about. So, I'm going to guess no?

Also, when you finish and if you have a PS3 or 360 still, you should try the first Nier. Gameplay wise it's kind of crap compared to Automata, but story and music is A+.

Edit: I guess it's like the Souls message system. When you pray for bodies, it heals the player it belongs to.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Yomawari; yesterday, I spent almost 2 hours pondering the purchase on Steam since it had its price lowered to 8.00 € or so. Based on the gameplay videos I saw, I couldn't decide, so eventually I just bought it and started playing. When I finally managed to quit, it was 5AM, but I still wasn't sleepy in the slightest.

It's quite short (5 - 10 hours depending on how much you do), but has great atmosphere, simple gameplay and is basically the cutest horror game I've ever seen, would definitely recommend it. The start was a bit slow, but once I had the enemy patterns figured out, it was quite captivating.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Been getting back into Disgaea 5 on Switch. Trying to grind up my characters a bit but good lord Usalia is so bad.
    Found why. I had her in the EXP Squad which gimps stats.

At Chapter 11 now. Forgot how fun the item world is

BG Level

So What Are YOU Playing II: Electric Boogaloo

So I just beat the first play through of Nier Automata and was like “wtf that’s it!?” Until I started the new game+ lol. Hell yeah son! I had wayyyyyy too many questions for a story that’s received so much praise.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Bought Throne of Lies and it is so much fun.

Basically its a multiplayer chatroom with a day and night cycle. 16 people connect, choose a name, or leave it blank and get a random name. Everyone is signed a class and faction randomly.

The basic idea is that you want your faction to be the only surviving members at the end of the game. Most people start as loyal to the Blue Dragon, but no one knows anyone's class/faction unless they share it. There are also neutral classes.

The goal if you're BD is to try and kill all hostile neutral classes and all unseen or cult.

Unseen/Cult are enemy factions, only one will show up in a particular game. These factions start with two members, and the goal is to convert/kill as many BD as possible, until you have the majority.

During the day everyone gathers around the court table to figure out who's not loyal to BD. Each class has passive, day, and night abilities. You can accuse people of treason, each person gets a vote for pardon of exe. You can only exe one person per day in court.

During the night you retreat to your own individual area. If you're cult unseen, you actually go to their hq where you can chat with others in your enemy faction about plans for the next day/night.

Then there are classes that are neutral, your job is to just cause as much chaos as possible. There is a class called the possessor, at night you can possess one person and force them to kill another person.

There are classes with an ability called "Trollbox" this one is my favorite. You can pick any player, and the next message you type will go into chat like your target said it instead of you. The kicker is the person you target can't see the message. I can't tell you how many people I have trollboxed to death by giving out bad information impersonating a player that has been giving out good information the whole game. Subsequently they usually get killed too for their betrayal. SO fuckin satisfying.

Basically if you like mindfucking people and you get a thrill from successfully manipulating a group of people into hunting their own, this game is for you. Granted I don't find many of the loyal classes very fun to play, but that is mostly cause I enjoy fucking with people haha.

I had one game where I set my name as Megatron, and another person saw that and set theirs as Optimus Prime, and we RP'ed the whole game as if we were autobots and decepticons. Some of the best RP I've ever had in a game.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I've been playing Shattered Pixel Dungeon for a long long time. It's a free android game that works without cell signal so it's great for the subway.

It's a 25 floor dungeon, with a boss every 5 floors. Tap the screen to move around, die once and it's over. This game is hard, and really makes you think. There's a lot of fun item interactions. Such as if you're on fire, you can douse yourself with a potion by smashing it on the ground and it'll put the fire out, at the cost of a potion.

Ridill
    BG Level

Picked up Wolfemstein 2 for black friday. I've heard the story is quite amazing but the gameplay itself is a bit... not good. I know this game is pretty much a direct sequel, but should I play the first game or would reading a summary be good enough?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag