+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Platinumed RE7 and went back to Bloodborne, been stuck on Blood-Starved Beast and Vicar Amelia for a few weeks and FINALLY managed to down them both tonight! FeelsGoodMan.

Also wanted to add, fuck BSB and his poison aura in P3, got me killed when he was at 1% and I was going for killshot lol.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Finished Blood borne, really loved it and found it pretty challenging and amazing. Hardest fights were BSB (still can't handle his aggressive P3), Martyr Logarius, and Final Boss (not the secret one). Easiest were Rom, Darkbeast Paal, Amygdala, Mergo's Wet Nurse, and Secret Final boss.

Favorite boss is Final, really loved the music and intensity of the fight (esp his P3 transition).

Gonna upload my winning fights this weekend (sadly didn't record Cleric Beast, Shadows of Yharnum, and Witch of Hemwick). Back to working on 100% FFX-2 HD and NG+ Horizon Zero Dawn.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Been playing War of the Lions on my phone during my commute and I've discovered there is not a single ability more broken than Ramza's Tailwind.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Been playing Dragon Quest Builders on Switch. Having a lot of fun though I wish I flatened the town land before I built so much

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Been playing Dragon Quest Builders on Switch. Having a lot of fun though I wish I flatened the town land before I built so much
    I really want to get this- is it worth 50 bux? I have been desperately needing a digging game in my life

BG Level

I think it's pretty fun. It's like a 3rd person Minecraft but ibstead of throwing you in saying "Do whatever" it instead starts off with you building a town, recruiting NPCs, fulfilling quests, and expanding the town.

I'd say it's pretty fun. If you're not sure they have a demo available.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    I think it's pretty fun. It's like a 3rd person Minecraft but ibstead of throwing you in saying "Do whatever" it instead starts off with you building a town, recruiting NPCs, fulfilling quests, and expanding the town.

I'd say it's pretty fun. If you're not sure they have a demo available.
    oh nice I'll check that out when I get home, thanks!

BG Level

Started work on the 2nd chapter in DQ Builders. Game is pretty fun though I do wish I could find something a bit similar for PCs. Getting in a rut with GW2/OW and trying to find something else to play.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

New game on steam came out called Into The Breach. From the makers of FTL. Only put 15min. into it but I already know I'm going to enjoy the hell outta it

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eragon Mcdohl
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Bought Mass Effect: Andromeda recently so been burning through the original trilogy. Started the third one a couple days ago.

Also, just reached the Trespasser dlc for DA:I. Once I finish that I will finally start Witcher 3. I didn’t want to start another open world fantasy rpg before finishing the one I was currently playing. Does anyone else do that?

Also also, .hack GU Last Recode arrived today so that’s now on the list.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Koul View Post
    New game on steam came out called Into The Breach. From the makers of FTL. Only put 15min. into it but I already know I'm going to enjoy the hell outta it
    grabbed this as well, plays like a more cerebral Advance Wars spliced with Pacific Rim DNA. has all the series of interesting decisions addictiveness of FTL without the randomness. 5/5 would get frustrated and bang my head against the desk after wiping on the second continent yet again agains.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Enjoyed .hack like crazy.
    Will probably be the only Platinum I ever get haha.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Been playing FFXV again in anticipation of Royal Edition. Been messing around with the recently added character swap and it’s everything I wanted it to be; for the character’s style to mirror their DLC.

Just wish they’d added an option to make a character other than Noctis the default character when you start a battle.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Picked Warframe back up on console, started fresh on PS4, since my Xbox clan is dead in the water. Got some buddies to jam with here and there.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Super fucking late to the party but was home sick last two days so started playing Until Dawn today around 11am and finished around 9:30pm. Haven’t had that much fun playing a game in awhile but fuck I was pissed when I got to the final chapter with everyone alive and suddenly it’s all “nope , day goodbye to that trophy “. I definitely missed things along the way but definitely glad I got it from PSplus free awhile back.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

Ratchet & Clank is a free game in PSN+ this month, and holy crap this game is so much fun.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by bori View Post
    Ratchet & Clank is a free game in PSN+ this month, and holy crap this game is so much fun.
    I downloaded it but haven’t played it yet , I might have to try that tonight then. Thanks for the reminder!

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

have rediscovered my vita, playing:
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
    Xenogears

Xenogears, how I missed you. best RPG ever <3 revisiting my childhood never felt so good

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    have rediscovered my vita, playing:
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
    Long load times between main menu and gameplay aside, that port was really fucking good. Just a shame Capcoms own support for Vita was basically two fighting game ports. Charging up my Vita as we speak none the less since I figure it's time I get both Ys Celceta & 8 out of the way now that 8's localization is supposedly unfucked.

Aside from that, I wanted to revisit Burnout 3/Revenge in wake of Paradise getting a re-release. Was too lazy to hook my PS2 up so I ripped the discs and gave PCSX2 a whirl. Have to say, boy, these games both hold up very fucking well. The sense of speed and subtle camera wobble'n'shake is still good, and Revenge's muted/brown'd palette (which I disliked back in the day) holds up better in HD than it did at 480i where shit blurred together a lot on a tube tv. The added resolution clarity from emulating makes both of these much more playable in general since those traffic headlights are taller than two pixels in the distance. Also the turbo button to mitigate loadtimes some, those got pretty bad when you start grinding out Crash junctions.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

About to start a Divinity Original Sin 2 couch coop playthrough tonight with my buddy. I played around with the game for a bit before I realized you could do couch coop split screen with xbox controllers.

Also just installed Surviving Mars, have not started playing it yet but it looks like it is going to be pretty awesome from the tutorial videos I have been watching today.

I always wanted Kerbal Space Program to have a colony building mode, and you can do a fair amount from mods, however this game really takes it to the next level with potential threats, different terrain and resources depending on where you decide to make your colony.

Also the research trees seem to be somewhat randomized from game to game so you won't necessarily get things in the same order as your last play through. Seems to be a wide range of modifications you can make to change the difficulty of the game too, anything from starting in a less than optimal resource area, or a high threat area, or taking a more difficult mission provider that gives you less starting supplies. Lots of things get factored into the difficulty and the game does a good job at telling you how those changes you're making are going to factor into the difficulty level.

I like that you start out launching just drone equipment to build with until you can build an infrastructure that can sustain human life (or at least think you have haha).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag