+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I’m playing on PS4, I don’t think there’s an option to rebind the buttons, or is there?

AC:O reminds me of Skyrim, but with better graphics.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Laugana View Post
    I’m playing on PS4, I don’t think there’s an option to rebind the buttons, or is there?

AC:O reminds me of Skyrim, but with better graphics.
    On PC, no clue.

I will say though their options game is on point. Lots of variables to adjust, with on screen examples to show how it affects visual quality. Very thorough and much appreciated, I wish every game was as customizable on pc as this one is.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Finished up Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice earlier. Pretty solid and I"m glad Apollo finally got some more development into his past I thought the divination segments of trials were probably the weakest feature of the series so far.

Anyone ever try the DLC? Wondering if the SoJ/DD DLCs are any good.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Played Diablo 1 HF and once I got over the tank controls and shitty hit boxes, it was a good time. Got really nice drops during my first play through too, then absolute shite for my 4x hell modes. Anyway, just beat normal Diablo 2 LoD and started nightmare mode: too ez. Hopefully hell mode will be more challenging. Overall, good times.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I had started playing Assassins Creed Origins earlier in the month, but there was a decent offer on God of War recently so I’ve been playing that. After rebinding the attacks/dodges to classic mode I’m finding it very enjoyable. As it’s a digital copy of the game it’s giving my PS4 Pro a workout. Next game I buy, gonna get a disc version I think lol.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

What would having a disc copy change? PS4 just dumps the disc to your harddrive and then it's solely played off of it just like a digital copy would. And yes, God of War is notorious for fan speed noise on all PS4 hardware.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    What would having a disc copy change? PS4 just dumps the disc to your harddrive and then it's solely played off of it just like a digital copy would. And yes, God of War is notorious for fan speed noise on all PS4 hardware.
    Not always true, some games load differently with physical media. I think it was spider man or rdr2 that would stream some assets from bluray and others from hdd cause it could squeeze out more bandwidth and data, but if you were digital only you had to deal with slightly longer load times in certain scenarios

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

For the past week or so I have been playing an early access game that hit steam recently called Satisfactory.

It's pretty much factorio in 3d. Pretty happy with it, definitely worth the price even in early access.

If you like factory building games and optimizing automation you'll probably enjoy it.

There is multiplayer as well, thinking about buying a copy for our 14 year old and building together.

BG Level

Picked up Doom Eternal last night and loving it. Nice to see the story expand on more than just "Demons from hell took over. Go kill them" and really enjoying the platforming aspects

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah? I was thinking about picking it up on Steam, but wasn't sure.

In other news, playing through P5 Royal.

I am torn between romancing Kasumi, or going with Makoto.

Leaning heavy on Makoto, cause I don't want to wait that long for Kasumi

Suggestions?

Update: I got to the social link where Makoto bitch slaps someone.

The decision made itself.

BG Level

Finished Doom Eternal last night. Pretty damn fun but I can see the critiques for the end being a bit meh.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Worth it at $30?

BG Level

I'd say so. Got quite a few hours out of it.

BG Level

Physical copy of Streets of Rage 4 came in and loving it. In a time where it seems like Beat 'Em Ups are meh like River City Girls or absolute garbage like Battletoads it's nice to see a franchise revive in the modern age but still be rooted in what made it great in the first place.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Been meaning to play Streets of Rage.

Continuing on my journey with Yakuza. Nearing the end of part 3 now.

Banned.

BG Level

I was playing battletoads and got to the first part with hover bikes and after the 5th straight course change I just gave up that shit is stupid. It goes on forever and it's way too difficult for only the 2nd part of the game. Especially playing with a impatient 9 year old.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Streets of rage 4 was a blast, did a lot of coop with my brother in law. The sof4 characters have a surprising amount of depth to them

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by djzombie View Post
    For the past week or so I have been playing an early access game that hit steam recently called Satisfactory.

It's pretty much factorio in 3d. Pretty happy with it, definitely worth the price even in early access.

If you like factory building games and optimizing automation you'll probably enjoy it.

There is multiplayer as well, thinking about buying a copy for our 14 year old and building together.
    Is it as good as factorio, though...?

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

SoR4 was pretty good. I wish more characters could run like Cherry, but still had a lot of fun. Lots of grinding left to unlock more characters.

Been playing Hollow Knight during downtime at work. I love the music, atmosphere and bosses but the map system is lousy for such a big game. Beat a boss, went in to a hidden area for a bit and died. Can't find my way back and I had 3000+ geo. Of course I haven't found the map guy in that area yet so I'm running blind. Shit is pretty annoying and makes exploration tedious IMO.

Also finally started and beat Witcher 3. I can definitely see what the hype was all about and I'm hyped about Cyberpunk big time.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Fhloston View Post
    Been playing Hollow Knight during downtime at work. I love the music, atmosphere and bosses but the map system is lousy for such a big game. Beat a boss, went in to a hidden area for a bit and died. Can't find my way back and I had 3000+ geo. Of course I haven't found the map guy in that area yet so I'm running blind. Shit is pretty annoying and makes exploration tedious IMO.
    this is somewhat par-for-the-course; try your best not to be too discouraged even if many of us felt that way the first time we lost a little geo. but yeah, you haven't really lost anything significant. a little tip: i'm not sure if you're using the compass but it shows your location even in areas where a map is absent. similarly, your shade should appear on the map even in an unmapped area. it might help you out, might not

i loved its exploration and the fact they open up some 90% of the map after just the third upgrade -- unheard of freedom compared to other metroidvanias. i immediately did a quick 2nd and 3rd playthrough just to take new routes. there's also multiple avenues of fast travel though you may only have 1 so far. some people swear by the teleport as soon as they get it

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag