Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold World Pass Requests     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey guys, looking to come back to retail after a long while away. If anyone could PM me a GP for Asura I would appreciate it, thanks!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Not sure, are the codes not just tied to the ID? So that if you reuse the same ID you will just need to go to the Moogle again? Doubt the code can be reentered.
    Well I deleted my character on Valefor and created a new character on Asura with a gwp and was unable to pick up the beret/shirt from the Festive Moogle. I also attempted to enter the codes and yeah they cant be applied to a service account that already has them redeemed. I guess the best option is to just register a new Playonline service account with the new codes.

If anyone has a gwp available I would appreciate it.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi there peoples, was just wondering if anyone had a spare GWP that they could supply me with? I'm hoping to make a character on Asura. Have never played the game before and am eager to get started! Help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi, I am a returning characters from many years ago and heard about the gold pass. I would like to ask you, if someone can share a gold pass with me. Because of having no friends in the game, the server isn't an issue Thanks in advance

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello, can someone pass me a gold world pass for Bahamut please?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I'm looking for a GWP myself if anyone is willing. Server doesn't really matter. Hopefully fairly active but not necessary. Thanks in advance!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi, is there anyone willing to sponsor a gold pass for me? I am a new players and I plan on joining the Asura server. Thanks!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Looking for a gold pass for Bahamut, please.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello, I am looking for a Gold Pass code on Asura, I plan on playing for awhile so let's get them rewards! Many Thanks!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey - I've been thinking about starting a new account. I haven't been on in years (like, a decade? wow) and am well past the time where I could play extensively and/or seriously, but I've been missing the Sarutabaruta music kind of badly. And I guess it would be fun to see some of the story stuff that didn't exist at 75.

I was looking to join one of the mid-population servers... Quetzlcoatl or Shiva or something? I'm on US EST, for whatever that's worth. Anyways -I thought I'd post looking for a Gold Pass code first, and see if I could luck out? I'm reasonably open to any server except asura though. Nothing against it at all; I just feel that I'd have better luck doing my mostly solo stuff in a lower population server. Preferably just not one that's /completely/ dead though.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Valeli View Post
    Hey - I've been thinking about starting a new account. I haven't been on in years (like, a decade? wow) and am well past the time where I could play extensively and/or seriously, but I've been missing the Sarutabaruta music kind of badly. And I guess it would be fun to see some of the story stuff that didn't exist at 75.

I was looking to join one of the mid-population servers... Quetzlcoatl or Shiva or something? I'm on US EST, for whatever that's worth. Anyways -I thought I'd post looking for a Gold Pass code first, and see if I could luck out? I'm reasonably open to any server except asura though. Nothing against it at all; I just feel that I'd have better luck doing my mostly solo stuff in a lower population server. Preferably just not one that's /completely/ dead though.
    Quetz and Shiva are both low Pop servers. Odin or Bahamut are the only options that could be considered mid-sized.

Here is a pass on Asura for anyone that wants it:
    9458 433 014

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi, I'm new (technically returning, played about 10 years ago) and was wondering if someone could throw a pass my way for when I'm updated and started

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey! I'm looking to return to FFXI and would like a Gold World pass to start with. I'd really like to start on the Bahamut server if possible but would take a pass on Odin or Asura as well.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

If anyone wants a low-pop server, I ended up opting for Quetlcoatl. PM me if you need a pass, and I'll give it to the first reply.

Edit: Actually, I'm sure I could get more than one. Just PM me if you want somewhere nice and quiet.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Bahamut GWP: 7405851905. Active for 1 week, first come first serve.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Looking for Asura Gold World Pass

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi there, old player coming back. Looking for an Asura Gold World Pass. Thank you so much!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Please disregard the above, tried to delete it but was unsuccessful.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Good evening. I've recently purchased FFXI and am looking to start playing again - I stopped playing over a decade ago. I would like to humbly request a Gold World Pass to the Odin server if possible, and if not there then any server except Asura or Bahamut would be fine with me. Cheers!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi, new player here. Would anyone be able to give me an Asura Gold World pass?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag