Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49

Thread: Gold World Pass Requests     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    i should really shut up
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,891
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Gold World Pass Requests

    There has been more interest in this program since SE recently updated it a few weeks ago. After a single thread on Reddit where people kept jumping in for passes I am out of mules to issue them on as they have a 7 day real life cool down.

    So I am creating this thread as a way for people to exchange passes:

    Updated BG Page: Here

    Official Page: Here

  2. #2
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19,226
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Damn saw the furnishings and was like awesome I'd love those but the fact the new player has to stay paying for so long is lame. Just to be clear it can just be a mule on an established account right?

  3. #3
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    740
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Damn saw the furnishings and was like awesome I'd love those but the fact the new player has to stay paying for so long is lame. Just to be clear it can just be a mule on an established account right?
    Quote Originally Posted by BGwiki
    A new character must have a valid Content ID and no other characters currently listed on their account for a Gold World Pass to function. The Gold World Pass will still work if previous characters were deleted, however, it will not work if the characters still exist on inactive Content IDs. Otherwise, an error that the Gold World Pass is invalid will occur. This error doesn't actually invalidate the Gold World Pass and it may still be used if the remaining characters are deleted from that user's account or by a another user's new character who does meet the Eligibility Requirements.
    The invited player has to basically be on a "fresh" account. Furnishings don't appear to be POL sendable either.

  4. #4
    i should really shut up
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,891
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Damn saw the furnishings and was like awesome I'd love those but the fact the new player has to stay paying for so long is lame. Just to be clear it can just be a mule on an established account right?
    Yeah my mules on over account can hand out a pass each every 7 days

  5. #5
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19,226
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Yeah my mules on over account can hand out a pass each every 7 days
    Oh I was meaning you could invite a mule on another account which apparently you can't and screw creating another account lol

  6. #6
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    740
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Oh I was meaning you could invite a mule on another account which apparently you can't and screw creating another account lol
    It's also tied directly to the characters involved IIRC. Unless they changed something, I vaguely remember many years ago losing the benefits after someone I invited deleted that character (though they had other characters on the same account, so the account itself was still active.)

  7. #7
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19,226
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    It's also tied directly to the characters involved IIRC. Unless they changed something, I vaguely remember many years ago losing the benefits after someone I invited deleted that character (though they had other characters on the same account, so the account itself was still active.)
    Yeah the official page says the ever so often gifts only occur if both parties involved are still active and paying. Which is sad because trying to get someone new to the game or to make another account is kind of eww. And spending basically $150 to get some cosmetics and still making me wait a year is also lame

  8. #8
    i should really shut up
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,891
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Yeah the official page says the ever so often gifts only occur if both parties involved are still active and paying. Which is sad because trying to get someone new to the game or to make another account is kind of eww. And spending basically $150 to get some cosmetics and still making me wait a year is also lame
    Considering they upgraded the items and added a bunch of new options to it, it is better than nothing. New players get 12 copper vouchers and an Echad Ring (best EXP ring, 1/1 every 2 hours) the moment they get in. The established player doesn't have to do anything really besides hand out passes and hope someone stays.

    Curious if the player can simply reactivate and get the items though at the right times.

  9. #9
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    740
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Considering they upgraded the items and added a bunch of new options to it, it is better than nothing. New players get 12 copper vouchers and an Echad Ring (best EXP ring, 1/1 every 2 hours) the moment they get in. The established player doesn't have to do anything really besides hand out passes and hope someone stays.

    Curious if the player can simply reactivate and get the items though at the right times.
    In the old days, I'm pretty sure it actually watched the paid-for time tally. :/ Things do change though, so maybe you can get away with it now? XD

    BTW, the sender is only limited by character and not account-wide correct? If so, I have 13x characters that would be happy to help out. ^^

  10. #10
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,214
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Damn saw the furnishings and was like awesome I'd love those but the fact the new player has to stay paying for so long is lame. Just to be clear it can just be a mule on an established account right?
    Those are old aren't they?

  11. #11
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19,226
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    Those are old aren't they?
    The furnishings? Think so then been a part of this for awhile from what it looks like. But still no other way to get them

  12. #12
    i should really shut up
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,891
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    In the old days, I'm pretty sure it actually watched the paid-for time tally. :/ Things do change though, so maybe you can get away with it now? XD

    BTW, the sender is only limited by character and not account-wide correct? If so, I have 13x characters that would be happy to help out. ^^
    Yes, every mule can give out a pass.

  13. #13
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    740
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Yes, every mule can give out a pass.
    Awesome. I posted in the Reddit thread saying to come here if they need one from me.

  14. #14
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1
    BG Level
    0

    Hi, Im new returning from '04 looking for a world pass if anyone can help me out. Currently on a trial but upgrading now that ive hit all the restrictions. Thanks
    Joined Asura on usually around 9-11 est

  15. #15
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    740
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    For Wtt929: Here you go! 0112538847

    Your buddy is Cthuuko. Don't know your IGN, so send a tell. If I don't respond in-game, I'm either passed out or smoking a cig, and will meet up w/ you ASAP. ^^

    PLEASE No one but Wtt929 use this pass. I can get tons more for you if you need one.

  16. #16
    i should really shut up
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,891
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Trial accounts can use the gold world pass?

  17. #17
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    740
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Trial accounts can use the gold world pass?
    He did say he was upgrading to a full account. Might have to delete any characters from the trial and start a new one in order to use the pass though.

  18. #18
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2
    BG Level
    0

    I am returning to the game with a new account and was looking for a gold world pass to be recruited into the game if anyone is interested just toss me a message in my inbox!

  19. #19
    i should really shut up
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,891
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Falore View Post
    I am returning to the game with a new account and was looking for a gold world pass to be recruited into the game if anyone is interested just toss me a message in my inbox!
    Pass: 8530221788

    Character Name: Spicyryan. Send me a tell so you can group and get your stuff.

  20. #20
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2
    BG Level
    0

    thanks claimed the pass and logged but was mostly afk, tossed you a message after gameof thrones but you were offline - thanks for the pass though worked great

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for gold world pass to bahamut
    By rydiu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2006-12-17, 18:43
  2. In need of a Bahamut World Pass plz! ^^
    By Drenz in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 2005-08-29, 01:28
  3. Siren World Pass Please...
    By DarkMistSkeleton in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2005-08-16, 10:15
  4. World Pass
    By Ulidan_Teh_Bard in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2005-08-15, 10:47
  5. need world pass plzkthx
    By Aemi in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2005-01-12, 04:38
  6. World Pass - Bahamut
    By in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2004-10-10, 07:09