Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    video unavailable
    They pulled it and are going to re-stream at the hour.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Game is an utter disappointment. I wanted to love it, I was super-hyped about it before release and I pre-ordered it.

Good: It looks and sounds fantastic.

Bad: It's not a park management sim, not really. You don't have individual guests with their own likes/dislikes; instead, you have one overarching opinion of your park. There's really not much customization as a result of this. You research buildings, you plop them down, they begin generating income for you. It's literally like building pylons in Starcraft except you don't get the benefit right away, but over time instead. Actually, you know what? These buildings are fucking Vespinne refineries, that's exactly what they are. You can even set ridiculous prices on your Dino Bites, and they just keep making piles of money because the guests don't seem to give a shit about your movie theater snack bar pricing. The dino AI is essentially non-existent. Each dino has habitat requirements and social requirements, and you either meet them or you don't. If you meet them, your dinos will wander around, eat and drink, and not much else. If you don't meet them, your dinos will begin smashing through the walls of their pens, leading you to sedate them, repair the damage, and move them back into the pen. If you don't resolve what frustrated them in the first place quickly enough, it just happens again almost right away. The only real puzzle in this game is figuring out the right ratios of which dino to put with which dino, and how big/forested their pen needs to be, and all of that will be on a wiki within a week. Mundane chores like replenishing your feeders must all be done manually. You can chose to drive the Jeep there and do it, or you can assign the task and have a Jeep do it itself, but it still needs to be assigned every single time.

Ugly: There's no speed setting in the game, what the flying squirrel fuck kind of design choice is that? Oh, and there's a day 1 DLC, a 5-pack of unlockable dinos for $10.99. Suck a fat dick, Frontier.

This is a $30 game at best, likely better yet a $20 game during the inevitable upcoming sale.

God bless Steam's refund policy.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I also saw complaints of sitting around waiting for money to accumulate. Was watching a few people play it on Twitch last night. Looked like it'd be okay for 30 mins to an hour before I'd get bored.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanna View Post
    Game is an utter disappointment. I wanted to love it, I was super-hyped about it before release and I pre-ordered it.

Good: It looks and sounds fantastic.

Bad: It's not a park management sim, not really. You don't have individual guests with their own likes/dislikes; instead, you have one overarching opinion of your park. There's really not much customization as a result of this. You research buildings, you plop them down, they begin generating income for you. It's literally like building pylons in Starcraft except you don't get the benefit right away, but over time instead. Actually, you know what? These buildings are fucking Vespinne refineries, that's exactly what they are. You can even set ridiculous prices on your Dino Bites, and they just keep making piles of money because the guests don't seem to give a shit about your movie theater snack bar pricing. The dino AI is essentially non-existent. Each dino has habitat requirements and social requirements, and you either meet them or you don't. If you meet them, your dinos will wander around, eat and drink, and not much else. If you don't meet them, your dinos will begin smashing through the walls of their pens, leading you to sedate them, repair the damage, and move them back into the pen. If you don't resolve what frustrated them in the first place quickly enough, it just happens again almost right away. The only real puzzle in this game is figuring out the right ratios of which dino to put with which dino, and how big/forested their pen needs to be, and all of that will be on a wiki within a week. Mundane chores like replenishing your feeders must all be done manually. You can chose to drive the Jeep there and do it, or you can assign the task and have a Jeep do it itself, but it still needs to be assigned every single time.

Ugly: There's no speed setting in the game, what the flying squirrel fuck kind of design choice is that? Oh, and there's a day 1 DLC, a 5-pack of unlockable dinos for $10.99. Suck a fat dick, Frontier.

This is a $30 game at best, likely better yet a $20 game during the inevitable upcoming sale.

God bless Steam's refund policy.
    Read this. Watched this. Not gonna buy anymore. Rather sad.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Such a wasted opportunity by Frontier. *sigh*

I can only hope they were under strict control by Universal and didn't release this steaming pile of shit at their own accord.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content