Closed Thread
Page 13 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0- View Post
    Nostalgia got the best of me. Ate all my 6 tickets.

Congrats!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I have been using Freyvia, Dark Veritas, Zargabaath, WoL, Dark Fina, and either friendlandeau or Frendvia. If I go with Friendlandeau then I use Freyvia as a finisher and can kill him in 2 physical turns. If I use Friendvia then I can kill him in 2 magic turns. I think if I had an enhanced Agrias then I might be better off using it over my poorly geared Dark Fina.

Also, I'll note that Shadow Lord currency NPCs for 50gil each. Every ELT win right now is worth about 70k if you don't exchange it for items.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Looks like gumi forked up again with an extra free pull for like an hour after it went live. Soo much salt on reddit lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

Man ffxi raid music brings sooooo many good memories.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I have same setup as Coren and just guard until physical. It only takes one turn to drop him (Luneth +2 has no killers but a light weapon).

Edit: WoL has Pod 153 for fun.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Thank you guys for sharing your Luneths. With Cut Through +2 I can easily one-shot once he goes physical. Luneth is doing over 4M on his own which is enough for the kill.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Free pull went blue > gold > rainbow.

Knight Delita.

At least it was free.

Better than my amarant and sazh. Nothing but junk since onion knight but that's to be expected.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hmm I have the feeling that many are not bothering with this raid. Granted that it's still early and we're still waiting for the bot army to show up but I'm surprisingly high in rankings, much higher than usual.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Tossed my gimpy unpotted Oldmandeau up with Diablos and the killers and such.

Crappy rewards plus an elite boss you can't one turn might have something to do with it. Personally I'm just spamming pro because elite just isn't worth it to me. All the onion knights that were on my list have gone back to orlandu which limits what I can do on this fight.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Crappy rewards plus an elite boss you can't one turn might have something to do with it. Personally I'm just spamming pro because elite just isn't worth it to me. All the onion knights that were on my list have gone back to orlandu which limits what I can do on this fight.
    I can swap out my oldmandeu for a Onion Knight, If you want. Dunno if we frens on FFBE but yeah.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Yeah I can see that. No moogles or special units, gear is mostly trash and apparently the rates for cactuars/snappers are bad as well. It does feel like raids are getting worse with every release but it's free stuff so I'm not gonna leave it there.

Thanks for the offer to switch but orlandu is cool. Using chizuru x2 as chainer buddies them luneth. I might make a gun or two unless it's a two hander. Rest I'm probably going to sell.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I learned that with Agrias +2, enhanced Firion, and Friendlandu and embolden, I can 1 shot ELT when he goes physical.

This may be a more viable option for some.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Can someone bring me up to speed on who Ayaka is and why she's good? Still playing catch-up here.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

She is a healer that prevents/cures Stop, gives AoE 100% reraise, etc.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/651

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

FF:BE - Mogcake Appreciation

Is this banner good? Or is it just trophy units? No success in the OK banner, so thinking of saving my upcoming 10+1 tickets, and my 5k lapis, and tickets. My rainbow luck is shit, but i'm happy i can at least beat the ELT so long as i have a orlandu or DV friend available to work with my Orlandu. I need to beat some trials.

Also, how worth is having a +2 divine ruination Agrias? I'm working on my 2nd excal and can give it to her if she is as powerful as Orlandu. She just won't have L sword mastery or anything like that.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Werei is the only good one (for TM) unless you somehow don't already have 2-3 Shantotto or are willing to spend the big money for a somewhat alright support oriented 5* unit.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    She is a healer that prevents/cures Stop, gives AoE 100% reraise, etc.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/651
    She has innate Stop res 100%, can AoE remove Stop, and can AoE Stop res 100%. She also has the highest cure (Curada 2k + 18X) so she can full heal (I think innate DC, too). Her LB is pretty gnarly, too.

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast