BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I got the 5K lapis oh my android like I hoped since I was running my macro at the time. Saving it for another banner as I have Prishe and Wereis
    Feels like I'm thje only one who didn't get it at this point

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Are there any equipment guides out there? Trying to get back into this and I feel so damn far behind on terms of items.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

So apparently next banner will be an orlandu rate up. I guess, then, they're skipping Kingsglaive since we know that Ayaka is on October 6th

They wanna bleed people of their resources before Ayaka. Smart move.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Technically they didn't give a date for Ayaka other than "early october" so there could be a delay after the hacking stuff.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    Feels like I'm thje only one who didn't get it at this point
    dude

I don't even play this game anymore and I got it :/

like I've literally uninstalled it... LOL

I'm sorry, I'm not helping you feel better at all am I? if it makes you feel better, I did a rando 5k pull with the lapis and got jack shit. :D

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hmm looks like there's more stuff leaking but I'd still take this carefully:
    Lorraine is replacing Noctis on the banner he was on in JP (she's an EX points unit in JP), Noctis is getting upgraded when Gladiolus event drops, Kingsglaive event apparently MIA, exclusive units for GL are the Four Fiends from FFIV, Halloween event with Jake, Sakura and Nichol. Oh and more Eve controversy as he's listed as a Raid gacha unit.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Goes to do daily > thinks "wonder what it would be like if game surprised me with a rainbow and it was Prishe?" > sees a Rainbow > ??? > watch yo ass Promathia! I now have the abominable child!

Also unrelated, but more hacker leaks are that Roy and Cloud are sometime in Nov and Trance Terra, Emperor, Halloween units, Garland, Leon enhancements are Oct. VLC Fina gets redic SPR global exclusive enhancements, Demon Rain becomes better tank then Wilhelm, and Emperor is getting exclusive 50% imperil with enhancements.

Edit: oh yeah, motherfucking Bahamut drops Oct 27!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Goes to do daily > thinks "wonder what it would be like if game surprised me with a rainbow and it was Prishe?" > sees a Rainbow > ??? > watch yo ass Promathia! I now have the abominable child!

Also unrelated, but more hacker leaks are that Roy and Cloud are sometime in Nov and Trance Terra, Emperor, Halloween units, Garland, Leon enhancements are Oct. VLC Fina gets redic SPR global exclusive enhancements, Demon Rain becomes better tank then Wilhelm, and Emperor is getting exclusive 50% imperil with enhancements.

Edit: oh yeah, motherfucking Bahamut drops Oct 27!
    Grats! Well I sure hope those Halloween units are coming back although if they are those banners won't look pretty with three more new units.

Streak of blue continues but at least today's were good tmr ones. It would be awesome if the Halloween event was like the last one. It was a lot of fun. Plus I could use black cat lid again. Kinda ready for this raid to be over. I dont even mind that im not going to get all the rewards.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I suppose this also means we can expect Christmas units awakenings and Ling+Yun towards the end of the year.. can't wait for Ling!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

More hacker info (as Alkar said earlier, grain of salt, etc) Our exclusive Global collab is going to be Valkyrie Profile (never played it), so people are freaking out ATM on reddit.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

What a weird collab... is SE planning to bring this series back soon enough?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Didn't they just release a remaster earlier this year for PS4?

Not gonna lie, though, with how BE's combat system works, VP is actually a pretty snug fit on character/combat transitions. So, I guess it's a matter of which characters they decide to port over. I'm going to assume Lenneth, Lezard, and Arngrim at the minimum. Other choices will really depend on whether or not they stick to 1 or introduce aspects from 2 like Hrist and Silmeria.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Not gonna lie, though, with how BE's combat system works, VP is actually a pretty snug fit on character/combat transitions. So, I guess it's a matter of which characters they decide to port over. I'm going to assume Lenneth, Lezard, and Arngrim at the minimum. Other choices will really depend on whether or not they stick to 1 or introduce aspects from 2 like Hrist and Silmeria.
    - Lenneth 5~6★
    - Freya 5~6★
    - Lezard Valeth 4~6★
    - Arngrim 4~6★
    - Jelanda 3~5★

Also two new Ariana units coming up: one is free and is a tank unit, the other is a healer and comes from pulls.
    Halloween units will be split in two banners with Sakura (5*) Jake+Nichol (4*) and Lid (3*) on banner#1, all the others+ Lid on banner#2. Lid gets a 6* upgrade as well.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Think I'll skip ayaka for the four fiends. Having a magic tank for Bahamut is gonna be necessary

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Honestly thought you meant Valkyrie Connect for a moment (a mobile game). Valkyrie profile would be pretty awesome.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Bahamut Explorer's Pack: 500 Lapis
    Dragon Killer, Charm Bangle, 8 Tent, 3 Rat Tail.

Definitely saving 500 lapis for this.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm not sure.... are Rat Tails that rare? Charm bangle is a story freebie and Dragon Killer from the FP gacha.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    I'm not sure.... are Rat Tails that rare? Charm bangle is a story freebie and Dragon Killer from the FP gacha.
    Definite buy for me, been collecting FP for a year and dragon Killer TM is only 55%, she is worse then getting a 5*.....

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 153 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast