Closed Thread
Page 33 of 153 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast
    BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

got 5* dark knight cecil is he any good?

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Saving the 10+1 for Halloween, got Delita and Tidus from the tickets, plus another Rasler and his TM is very nice.

That brings me to;
    Reberta, Orlandeau (x2), Queen, Fohlen, Tidus, Emperor, Delita, Veritas of the Dark (x2), Rem, Knight Delita, Maxwell, Y'shtola, Kelsus, A2, 2B and Dark Knight Cecil. I feel like I've been super lucky but I'm not making the most of all these 5*s.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Well not "lucky" when it comes to the Nier units. More like "able to make unjustified financial decisions."

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    got 5* dark knight cecil is he any good?
    Think I've seen other's say he's an okay finisher with his enhancements. Without, however, he's pretty trashy.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

The free 10+1 was beyond good to me as it gave me my first ever double rainbow pull: Rem & Ayaka. I also scored my 4th fire Katana guy off daily so I am not complaining.

Don't forget free featured summons! Time to get those Alma's!

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

DKC is potentially the strongest available finisher in the game with enhancements and Dual Wield, but he's a bitch to use since he kills himself without a well timed heal between his casts. TMR is still good too.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    DKC is potentially the strongest available finisher in the game with enhancements and Dual Wield, but he's a bitch to use since he kills himself without a well timed heal between his casts. TMR is still good too.
    He's fun if you pair him with a reraiser or a Rikku that can spam LB easily just for big numbers. Takes a lot to get to that point and I don't think it's honestly worth it though.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ael Finn
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

was gonna save the 10+1 but then i remembered i have no willpower...
    5* ticket was Queen
    the 3* ex tickets netted me a Wilhelm, Ashe, Setzer and random other garbage
    then the 10+1 gave me a 2nd Gilgamesh.

Was hoping to see my first Orlandeau but I'm not complaining about a second Genji Glove.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I got Fohlen from the 5* and garbage from the 10+1 ticket(just just every single other one). Should I be more disappointed?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I somehow managed to not get the 5* ticket, even though I claimed it in the box.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    I somehow managed to not get the 5* ticket, even though I claimed it in the box.
    Did you look under the EX banner?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    Did you look under the EX banner?
    This. I was confused myself, went through the process of looking for a guaranteed 5* banner, then checking rare pull ticket count, before finally remembering EX tickets.

Can't wait for the 3% 5* upgrade, we're really getting showered in 10+1 tickets it feels like. Between compensation, login reward, and fan festa, we're getting 3 10+1s just this month. I've only used one so far since they were added so should easily be at 10+ of em by time the upgrade comes along, depending on how generous they are in the coming months and for the other two festas.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I used my tickets since 10+1 would pull from entire pool (and saw no current banner units). Knight Delita. Not a dupe and can semi-chain with all the A2/2B on my list. Overall decent stuff that got a few TMs done from 20 5% same unit fusions. Wife's account got Freyvia, so she's a butt.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I cheesed my way through Marlboro today. That fight is so fucking dumb. I regret doing it tbh. I should have dumped that NRG into tm farming.

I'm just glad I got all the rewards in one fight. I couldn't stomach doing it again.

For reference I used

Orlandu: Pod 153
    Setzer
    Agrias: Pod 153
    Ling
    Rikku
    Friend Rikku

I have tons of TMs and couldn't have done it without a ton of s/l. Some turns it just wipes you. Or you don't get enough LB crysts. Or both.

It was rough.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

10+1: nothing
    13 ex tickets: nothing
    5*: hoping for Prishe, OK or Ayaka. Got Prishe! HAPPY DAY FOR POPOTO

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Jealous of that Prishe! I didn't want to use my 5* EX in fear of getting hosed after my lucky 10+1.
    Also, Anyone else really wish the next raid would include some stat-pots? I'm struggling over here to cap out atk or HP pots but I'm currently floating in MAG pots something horrible.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Burned free daily, all tickets, plus the 10+1 and got a giant pile of shit (DuaneLennaHeltichClyneMercedesRefiaLukaGarlandCya nPeneloTellahGraceAidenSetzerFarisJeanKrileTerraSh antottoLunaKrileAmeliaTimothyGolbezMiyuki). Seriously, did I manage to pull every shitty 5* max unit?
    Final tickets were 1/2 priced daily (Silvia, not mad about another sword) and 5* ticket was Tidus. I already asked some the discord channel, but I can't decide whether to level Tidus or to even TMR him. Thoughts? I've already got a ton of physical chainers, and I'm not aware of any specific water-weak mobs coming down the pipe.

I've got the gear to almost instantly BiS him, plus I've got a few mercedes (plus one of her axes, plus a fire veritas) I could put in there too, but is there really a point when I can get Olive to over 1300ATK, A2 to 1200, or TGC/DV to almost 1100?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

think I might 100% trust mog my 2nd genji glove, dont know what else to use it on. only trouble is I dont really have a second DW unit at the moment though I suppose ill need it for Bloody Moon since I'll be going with 2x Ashe + Emperor

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Oh a Reberta. To the bench you go till I ever need to use loldrgs.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

5* ticket: non-dupe Veritas of the Light!

Also got 8x golds (all dupes) back to back on EX tickets, was insane lol.

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 153 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast