Closed Thread
Page 35 of 153 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast
    Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I do not want Nyx so I'll probably get Nyx lol

so far just one 4* on-banner unit, I still have 5 tickets left to buy

also is it just me or is the Behemoth like, really easy?

edit: spent a few more tickets (didn't know the memory candy could buy them!) and got libertus, crowe, crowe in that order. so things are looking up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Free, 1/2 price, 12 tickets, 5 EX tickets, and same, 2 Libertus...

Got 3 Fucking Soleil's out of 3 gold crystals total. Seriously 100% Soleil for all the golds I got. I've pulled like 10 of her already ._.
    but now you can buff your team's stats by 360%!!!

...wait, is that not how it works?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ael Finn
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

finished leveling and equipping Nyx, he can now solo straight through ELT(bladeblitz & Kingsglaive)... feel free to run as many bonus units w/him as you need.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Added you Aelfinn, i got a shitty libertus up, only did 5 pulls. Lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level

The behemoth is rediculously squishy. I had my Orlandeau geared up for it, but have just been soloing it all on Ashe.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yeah, my Luneth kills it with a single Cut Through unbuffed. If he crits it doesn't even do the second animation.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I just mash repeat on "hit all" with luneth; occasionally he ended at 1%, so I use Attack Song on one of my libertus. Then mash repeat some more. I'm up to 2 bombs in ~45 runs.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Used the last 10 tickets I had cause I'm struggling with only one bonus unit and I get one Crowe and one Rainbow>Aileen Oh well. The rest were garbage but at least I'm up to two bonus units!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Damn, everyone pulling Aileen. I got her on this banner too.

Not even sure if I'll level her...

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Damn, everyone pulling Aileen. I got her on this banner too.

Not even sure if I'll level her...
    She promptly got benched, I just cannot justify her leveling right now. Maybe after I (slow) grind her TMR & finish some of the Veritas of Heavens TMR to make her break that 900 barrier.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Pretty sure I read she becomes one of the best chainers in the game for quite some time once she gets her enhancements. That's not to say we'll get them soon, or even that they'll be the same.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I'm curious as to what you guys will be pulling for in the near future. I'm currently "set" with chainers (Tidus/Aileen/2B/etc) and have Ayaka now. Think I'm also set on support with 9S/Rikku/Ramza(lol)/etc as well. I imagine I'd want to pull for Mistair, but outside of that, not sure what to save for.

What are your next "hoard all tickets" pulls?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

No real goals, I've hoarded over 200 tickets, a few 4* tickets, and every 10+1 ticket except for one. FFIV was what really got me into FF when I was like 6 or 7 so the four fiends banner is really on my list, regardless of how useful the units are. Beyond that, I'm really saving for the 3% rainbow increase. Until then, every pull/ticket I burn is less rainbows overall, and while there are some 4*s that are desirable as units or for their TMs, the game is well into it's 5* base point IMO, and it'll only continue to get more demanding.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Jiyo View Post
    I'm curious as to what you guys will be pulling for in the near future. I'm currently "set" with chainers (Tidus/Aileen/2B/etc) and have Ayaka now. Think I'm also set on support with 9S/Rikku/Ramza(lol)/etc as well. I imagine I'd want to pull for Mistair, but outside of that, not sure what to save for.

What are your next "hoard all tickets" pulls?
    My goals are units I want at this point, since I have plenty of good Chainers(2 Orlands) and a Capper (Fire Veritas+Fixed Dice), as well as a Healer whos good enough (Refia+DC) and Rikku/9S for support with Wilhelm and WoL as needed to tank.

So.... Prompto when he comes is going to deplete everything i have. Any Halloween Unit, or some seasonal ones... FF7/8 Characters when they come, so forth. If you feel you have things "Covered", go for things you WANT, even if they're subpar.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So, I got a 5* from the free daily. It was a dupe Ace. I already have an Ace fully enhanced. Is there any benefit to 2 Ace's?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm pulling on the Halloween banners. Dailies first, redirect tickets to either banner depending on daily results and use the three 10+1 tickets as soon as banner #2 goes up.
    Hopefully I can pull Sakura for my Zarg lol, good prize if she ends up sucking for some reason. Nichol has some unique skills and I'm getting Ling vibes here so he's worth chasing imo.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

2 more golds yesterday. 2 more off-banner crap (soleil and ashe). I'm up to something like 18 off-banner golds out of ~50 pulls.
    More offbanner gold today, but at least it was a new unit (werei) that I didn't already have, so yay?

I look forward to BCLid being 6*, but I'm not sure that I'll ever use her. Any of you guys drooling over the other units? They seem very "meh" to me, but I haven't seen movelists yet.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by IceSylph View Post
    So, I got a 5* from the free daily. It was a dupe Ace. I already have an Ace fully enhanced. Is there any benefit to 2 Ace's?
    Arena chaining with enhanced Ace is definitely a thing. I just got a second ace last week and I'm considering going 2x Ace, 2x Ashe, plus Rem.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    2 more golds yesterday. 2 more off-banner crap (soleil and ashe). I'm up to something like 18 off-banner golds out of ~50 pulls.
    More offbanner gold today, but at least it was a new unit (werei) that I didn't already have, so yay?

I look forward to BCLid being 6*, but I'm not sure that I'll ever use her. Any of you guys drooling over the other units? They seem very "meh" to me, but I haven't seen movelists yet.
    I’ve got 4 golds this banner so far. All Soleil. All of them.

Sprites are awesome but until the move list comes out we won't see how good they are. Nichol and Jake tmr look fantastic. The new event attached to this looks interesting. Won't be as awesome as last year's Halloween I don't think but still should be fun.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Nichol is a must pull, for me. He has DC Illusionist skills and one is avoid two physical attacks and the other is force an ally to AoE protect from physical. This will make WKN and Wilhelm GREAT AoE tanks.

Closed Thread
Page 35 of 153 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast