Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

We don't know if it will make them great yet but it is potentially added utility. Remains to be seen the chances (a 20% or 30% aoe cover would be pretty weak and arguably not worth eating an entire party slot for). I am excited about these TMs though, Jake's Ring is stupid strong

Going to leave my glauca up for anyone thats still farming hairpins. Got all the stuff I want from it. Going to tmr farm a bit before the Halloween event starts up.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I'm done as well. Got everything except for awakening mats and at this point I've got a full stack or more of all the 6* stuff and I haven't even done the Rookie Quests with them as rewards yet. No sense wasting good TMR NRG on things I don't need.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    I haven't even done the Rookie Quests with them as rewards yet. No sense wasting good TMR NRG on things I don't need.
    One thing to note about this, there's been a few reports of rookie quests resetting on reddit. No one knows what causes it but there's been a solid handful that have claimed it happened to them. Whether it really did or the likelihood of it happening is tiny, might be worth it to get that much extra free stock.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    We don't know if it will make them great yet but it is potentially added utility. Remains to be seen the chances (a 20% or 30% aoe cover would be pretty weak and arguably not worth eating an entire party slot for). I am excited about these TMs though, Jake's Ring is stupid strong
    True but Nichol surely has other skills and he can Dualcast his Illusionist abilities as well. I'm honestly also pulling for possible future enhancements, look at White Witch Fina or Demon Rain now. Both were meh even at release.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

GUESS WHAT GUYZ! I FINALLY GOT AN ON-BANNER GOLD.

Yay for being almost done farming and finally getting that extra +25%?

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

got a gold yesterday on free daily, King
    got a gold today, King

GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. nobody likes you, you serve no valid purpose, and your attack animation is painfully awful. you are a net negative addition to any team now GTFO my crystals you jackass

I'd just like a Crowe to pop from a 6* support unit perspective. I dare not even fathom a Nyx.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Decided yesterday I was completely done farming.

Today my dailies were Glauca and Crowe.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Ayaka is fucking insane. Ran into what was most likely a hacker's arena party that consisted of 5 Trance Terras all equipped for full evasion with Ring of the Luccii. My party is 100% physical with OKx2, A2, Luneth and Ayaka. Still managed to win by using shitty -ra spells on my OKs, then on the 9th turn cast reraise on Ayaka and drew second for round 10. Enemy team proceeded to unload on me and spam Riot Blade, wiped my entire team. Ayaka Reraised and casted her Raisega skill and I ended the fight with every character at 100% lol.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

TT has native 30% physical evade, RotL+Twenty-Sided Dice puts her at 75%. I've seen a lot of high rank teams with 5 Noctis, Sazh is easy to pull, and Shine is, too. Yda had a 10% evade with moogles from the raid. It's really easy to make a legit full evasion team.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Chance to protect all allies from physical damage (100%) with damage mitigation (30% physical, 30% magic) for 2 turns to one ally

if this isn't a datamining error then Nichol just became a Ling level mandatory. He also gets a 600% (after 4 casts), dual castable finisher, however it has no element.

GL pulling any specific units from this banner though.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    GL pulling any specific units from this banner though.
    Here's to hoping RNG lines up. Kingsglaive banner is the first I've ever had where I hit a point that I had to stop throwing resources at it due to so many troll yellows. idk exact pulls but definitely over 50, maybe 60, and not a single Crowe or Glauca.

All of the units seem to be pretty decent. Lots of debating about Sakura and her usefulness, but at the very least, she's a very unique and extremely tanky mage. One aspect about her that I haven't seen many mention is she has a dual-castable on demand 100% disease skill. Disease is -10% all stats and stacks with breaks and IIRC, quite a bit of stuff isn't immune to it.

Lazy copy/paste of units from reddit/wiki:

https://exvius.gamepedia.com/Grim_Lord_Sakura
    https://exvius.gamepedia.com/Pirate_Jake
    https://exvius.gamepedia.com/Illusionist_Nichol
    https://exvius.gamepedia.com/Black_Cat_Lid

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Good banner, Nichol is surely worth wasting resources for and Jake isn't half bad either. Nice to have story units that don't suck ass for once.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    got a gold yesterday on free daily, King
    got a gold today, King

GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. nobody likes you, you serve no valid purpose, and your attack animation is painfully awful. you are a net negative addition to any team now GTFO my crystals you jackass
    King is great in an arena troll group setup.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Looks like I'll be chasing after Nichole for sure. Also, I want a Demon Rain now. His enhancements are insane.

Edit: The new version of the game seems to have fixed the Amazon black screen issue. Download the latest version from the Amazon store.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Do not enhance TT Ultima.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

And shit, Jake's ring is BiS for tanks I think. Unless you're going for an evade build.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Dracu Lasswell surely got the short end of the stick lol, how did they think that was ok while pushing Demon Rain that far? Even Fina got better enhancements and she's the 4* on the banner...
    Anyway Chaos Wave+2 and Inherited Power+2! Need some Tech T3s for Magical Activation and TTerra is done.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Did like 5 ticket pulls, got a bunch of gold off banner and GM Sakura on my last one! Gonna wait for daily results now before chasing Nichol.

Closed Thread
Page 36 of 153 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast