Closed Thread
Page 40 of 153 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Beat him with no breaks, just WoL tanking and HyperNulAll, Rikku's reraise was never needed. 2x Orlandeau, mine set with Poach and Ifrit. Won on turn 4. Lasswell And Tilith were the other party members.

This was second attempt, on the first one I wiped at 77%.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If you downloaded the korean version a while ago there's a 500 lapis compensation waiting there. Simply try to log in with your account and then go back to the usual app, no need to update or anything. It'll be in your box.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

daily was Victoria

so, witchy Halloweeny 4* character but not on-banner

well-played, Gimu :/

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Have yet to try the pumpkin reaper boss yet, but heard it can kinda be a pain. Also, looking for some friends as I cleared out a bit of space.

Currently have my companion set to 2B w/ 962 ATK, Ifrit, Excal, Cursed Mouthpiece, Sun Barrette, Demon Killer, Plant Killer. (PLEASE let me know if any of that gear is overlapping/doesn't stack correctly...)

Normally run a 1.1k+ 2B, 900+ Tidus/Aileen, and currently working on getting my Emp/Fry/Ace to 800+ Mag. Would be cool if I could get some more 2B/Tidus friends!

ID: 625,548,144

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

felt bad taking 7 turns to kill it with Tidus Lasswell Rikku WoL Tillith Tidus then I saw this

Now I feel like a total shitbag

Not looking forward to the final boss. And Tidus enhancements need to come pronto this dude hittin like a wet noodle

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Jiyo View Post
    Have yet to try the pumpkin reaper boss yet, but heard it can kinda be a pain. Also, looking for some friends as I cleared out a bit of space.

Currently have my companion set to 2B w/ 962 ATK, Ifrit, Excal, Cursed Mouthpiece, Sun Barrette, Demon Killer, Plant Killer. (PLEASE let me know if any of that gear is overlapping/doesn't stack correctly...)

Normally run a 1.1k+ 2B, 900+ Tidus/Aileen, and currently working on getting my Emp/Fry/Ace to 800+ Mag. Would be cool if I could get some more 2B/Tidus friends!

ID: 625,548,144
    Only one Killer from gear, one from material, and one from Esper will stack.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    Only one Killer from gear, one from material, and one from Esper will stack.
    Unique sources from gear and materia stack, like Faris' TMR Syldra's Protection + Aquan Killer, or Demon Horn + Tamer's Whip for beast killer. I've never tried two of the same piece of equipment like 2x Werebuster to see if that'd work, but I assume it does. The limiting factor is killers are limited to one just like some of the named materia. AFAIK, Jiyo's gear is fine and all stacks.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    That 7* news just killed a lot of my interest.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    It's killing interest for a lot of people, I think. The 7* system is beyond predatory. Look at Puzzle and Dragons; they have a wide variety of labor-intensive enhancement methods that don't require absurd luck in order to use them, but if you IAP heavily you can skip a lot of that.

I wonder if Gimu will go that route? Like, 5* bases can be fused into a 7* but you can also grind them out through some horribly lengthy yet fair method? If not... I'm done, period.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The lengthy grind caveat is potentially necessary legally. It's currently speculated that Alim's 7* system breaks gacha laws by requiring gacha-only items to progress

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I knew that Sakura pull was too good, can't pull any of the 4*s

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I two turned it but I had a real powerful Luneth friend (1100+ Attack), as well as my OldMan Duo (1000+ Demon Killx2 on one, 800+ on the other with nothing special).

Oldman
    Oldman
    Rikku(Pod W/e)
    Wilhlem (Rikku's Pouch)
    Refia(DC)
    Luneth Friend

My team is stacked but it wasnt nearly as hard as everyone made it sound... he has the DEF of the training dummy lol, I was flabbergasted when round one I did ~60% of his HP.
    Was it me or Coren? I think we both have 1100+ Luneths set right now.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

For today's social media daily quest:

Open daily quests, hit go, then click share on the next page. That's it. No need to actually share anything.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Doesn't seem to work for me

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Was it me or Coren? I think we both have 1100+ Luneths set right now.
    Y’all probably not on my list. Think it was a unit named Devonis

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    Doesn't seem to work for me
    Some people are reporting that you need some form of social media installed for it to work. Android/iPhone might matter too.

For reference, I'm on a nexus 6p, android version 7.2, running the Amazon version of the app, and have Facebook installed.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I have facebook and messenger installed and I actually did post a message on my FB through it, but didn't get any credit.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

So just did the Pumpkin Reaper ELT... and it was not as scary as I thought it would be. To be fair though, I think I was pretty stacked. Had x2 900+ Atk 2B's with Excal, C.Mouthpiece, S.Barrette, Demon Killer, Ifrit/Diabolos espers and enhanced Ace. Went from 99% to 17% in one Avoid Attack combo with tri-beam imperil lol. Didn't get the LB kill but don't care enough to get the creepy mask since I already have one.

Also, was there supposed to be another key unlock vortex coming thats harder than the ELT one we have now?

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I think I’d get that mask if I were you. It’s insanely good. Never know when you may want another!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Nightmare unlocks tomorrow.

Edit: In case anyone needs, I have 150% Fire + 100% Evade + NullAll status Chiz set for Cerb. She can solo it.

0/2 on pumpkin reaper so far. 2 OK not cutting it. Not sure what else to do. Only thing that might make this a little easier is enhancing my agrias. Not sure I want to though.

Closed Thread
Page 40 of 153 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast