FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

Christine from the ticket reward from her event and only 5 tickets to get a Kaliva. Dailies gave me a Knight Delita in that time too. Think I'm lucked out for a while.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

my rainbow drought was quite real; from the third Ayaka about a month ago until just now with Jiraiya. and Jiraiya doesn't really count... neither does Ayaka #3 either, unless I get a #4 for STMR.

hoping for some FFXII luck but not holding my breath

might try and burn those pots today. 300 NRG + full pots + several dozen pots waiting in the inbox. just started Pharm. HOW FAR CAN I GOOOOOOOOOOO or how quickly will I get bored let's be honest

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I'd give a lot for Ayaka ... so many Arena losses I've had could have been avoided if I had a way to circumvent Stop.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

oh I hear you. Ayaka was the pull that brought me back into the game (off banner and on a ticket, too!).

but Ayakas #2 and #3... not so much the same effect haha

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

Is anyone besides Basch worth chasing on this banner? I typically save up for banners that are loaded over chasing single units. I know people were upset Balthier was held back but does he still hold up? I am trying to plan out my resources. My next real chase is probably CG Fina as I am sure I will eventually want a 5 star base healer and I know CG Fina vs Ayaka 1 vs 2 is a common argument. Not sure where Rem falls in at 7*, right now I only use her for Dagger Boomerang or RR when I need it castable instead of Rikku.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Balthier is basically Veritas of the Flame with different elemental imbues. We have to wait and see what his GL buffs are though before we can comment on him but as a finisher he has limited use anyway. The rest of the banner is pretty much trash tier but that'll be common from now on anyway.
    If you have Mystea and WoL/iNichol then this banner is probably not worth chasing, despite Basch being top tier.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

I have several current relevant tanks WoL/Mystea/VoE/WKN, even a daily Gladio. Pulled VoF off of daily on that banner too; so I'll just keep saving for CG Fina then.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Ok, seems like our leading man got quite the upgrade here! Killer Shot is probably the enhanced version in JP given the description (higher potency, unlocks Finishing Blow) and Elemental Shot: Lightning was another of his enhancements (buffed to -75% imperil) and here we also have Fire and Water listed as upgrades...only missing Light but that may just be not on this list. Need to wait for actual numbers but it seems like our Balthier may be even stronger than JP's fully enhanced version!

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

All I know is I don’t care if he was not worth it or so, I was always pulling for him.

I look forward to not getting him.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I kinda want Balthier because he's the next best thing to a useable Fran

because we all know Fran is never going to be useable

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    I kinda want Balthier because he's the next best thing to a useable Fran

because we all know Fran is never going to be useable
    GL exclusive Enraged Fran!

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    GL exclusive Enraged Fran!
    you joke but you have no idea how happy that would make me. I WOULD WHALE ALL THE LAPIS

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well they gotta put old Gabranth somewhere! Basch is coming WAY earlier in GL so there might be a FFXII GL exclusive event in the works. Although, to be fair, I doubt Fran would be a prime candidate for a 5* version before Vaan but I really hope she gets something out of it... at least a decent 6* awakening.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

hadn't thought of that... a 6* awakening is actually within the realm of possibility. not likely, but possible.

although if they go that route they'll probably just give it to Penelo instead >.> because we don't have enough BRDs and DNCs already.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I think I'm going to go for Bashe. The random Ayaka I pulled the other day left me needing two things. A 5* tank, and an AoE chainer. Im going for Bashe, and I'll have to k be happy with whatever consolation prizes I get.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    I think I'm going to go for Bashe. The random Ayaka I pulled the other day left me needing two things. A 5* tank, and an AoE chainer. Im going for Bashe, and I'll have to k be happy with whatever consolation prizes I get.
    now I'm picturing a hybrid Ashe/Basch character and it's beautiful yet frightening and uncomfortable

best of luck to you! I have the magic chick and the mustache dude so I think I'll just do dailies here.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    now I'm picturing a hybrid Ashe/Basch character and it's beautiful yet frightening and uncomfortable.
    In a similar vein, During the Christmas event I was really hoping someone would draw Wilhelm in the snow gown considering it wasn't gender specific.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I actually didn't have enough T1 black crysts to finish Ramza's breaks. FML. I'm holding off on Aileen for now in the hopes that Tidus gets his enhancements next month, as I already have enhanced Orlandeau to hold me over...

At one point I really wanted Basch, but since I have WoL/Mystea/Wilhelm already fully potted... I'm just gonna do dailies for bonus units. I'd go for Balthier if I actually used finishers lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Thanks for pointing that out, Yuri. I knew something was wrong with the way I spelled it. Couldn't put my finger on it though