Closed Thread
Page 92 of 153 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Sent friend requests to Patriarch and Nitsuki. Did VP age well? I haven't played it but I'm willing to try.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Also cleared up some space and added you guys. Feel free to add me as well. I can't remember VP1 or the Game Boy titles but I know VP2: Silmeria is fantastic.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    Sent friend requests to Patriarch and Nitsuki. Did VP age well? I haven't played it but I'm willing to try.
    I played the PSP version a few years ago and thought it was stellar once you understand the combat and how the sending Einherjar mechanics work. Also it is BRUTALLY DEPRESSING so there's that.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

This was news to me but apparently it's always been this way: you can escape every single wave and only need to kill the boss in MK events. Normal enemies only drop 1 flower so you really won't lose much by doing this. Could be helpful if you're struggling to run LGD and clear all the waves with bonus units.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Do they really only drop 1?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    Do they really only drop 1?
    Yeah, only the boss and bonus enemies drop the real stuff. This is probably to prevent Xon (and similar) farming for currencies.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I just tried it by putting Germinas Boots on one of my bonus chars. It works so well. I got 2680 base on lgd, that was with 2 bonus mobs

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I had taken a break from this game due to whaling for WKN and not pulling a single rainbow but with this VP collab I may be drawn back just to save tickets and lapis for that event lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

With escape, I can run a full bonus unit party on lgd.

Drace, pod
    Balthier finisher(100% fire resist)
    Drace pod
    2 others
    Friend Basch

Def break with Basch, chain pods and cap with Balthier. Entite survives with 10% ish. Make sure one of your leeches casts magic(I use imperil from Esper), that will trigger a 4x Firaga counter which your fire resist unit lives through. 1 shot from Killing blow(Balthier's unlocked ability) kills Entite np

That escape trick is super helpful. Ran legend 7 times this morning thanks to rank up and got about 70k currency. Had a double bonus run with a few solo bonus. A lot more than spamming elite yesterday. Think I had 2 bonus runs all day. Running 350% bonus most times.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Done with everything. I even got awakening stuff this time which I don't normally do because I had a full stack of everything for the last few MK events. I might go for some of the crysts this time.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

10+1 (lapis), five normal tickets (nothing), two 4* tickets, second ticket gold -> rainbow

eyyyy Fran has her man back

not really practical as I already have enhanced DKC and Fire Veritas but I'll probably use him anyway because Fran would want it that way

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

He's pretty good if you build him sort of like you would Cloud. That's a lot of very specific TMRs though.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

He's better than VoF unless you build VF with True DH and Fixed Dice... Mostly because his super mod is accessible reliable and not only available as a counter

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Ok, repeating sentiments but holy crap that escape trick is amazing. Makes it much more tolerable

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Used a ticket trying for some of the 4* boys, got fucking balthier! I dumped my moogles in my 2 w
    Elfreedas and he has 400+ atk at lvl 1 lol.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

lol Balthier with approximately the same setup as 2B lands at about 250 attack points lower... granted she has innate DW and can use large swords so I guess it makes sense. but still.... guess I need to pull me some TDH TMRs :/

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

\o/

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I've gotta give up going for Basch, I got Balthier and my third ace and second Aileen pulling for him. Can't complain I guess.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

grats on all the Balthiers. although I am jealous of the Basches. nostalgia aside I'd rather have him; he doesn't do anything my other units can't do, but he does it better and he does it in one slot.