Closed Thread
Page 118 of 153 FirstFirst ... 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 ... LastLast

I can't think of many 3* TMs that are worth a shit these days, anyway. So the salt is just kinda ehhh.

As for the lotto, yeah, I'd kinda hope they'd impose some kind of minimum requirement on their winner like an undisclosed rank or mission progress. Otherwise, people are fucking autistic enough to make hundreds of dummy accounts just to try to win.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

the point isn't the FP or the moogles, it's the way they executed it. having the first ever FP moogle summon even right after the FP cactuar/turtle event without telling people, and yet they revealed everything else about the 30 million celebration up front? it reeks of bad faith. if it were the first time, sure. but Gumi has a history with stuff like this.

that said, if they really do respond to the community's concerns, I will give them credit for that.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Anyone who was hoarding FP seriously probably wasn't going to frivolously spend it on cactuars and turtles to begin with, especially after reports of the rates. The whole idea of hoarding FP has been to save it for 3* Mogs since the beginning, so if people spent on something else while knowing that it wasn't the campaign that they've been saving for, they knew the risks.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Started with:

3* EX: 7
    4* EX: 1
    10+1 Ticket: 4
    Normal Ticket: 71
    4* Ticket: 17

Burned through 3* EX > 4* EX > 10+1 > Normal tickets in order. EX's gave me trash. 10+1: Light Veritas on 1st ticket, Seabreeze Fina on 2nd.
    Normal tickets: Kunshira on 7th ticket, Lotus Fina at 20th. I think I had great luck >.>

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I spent about 20 NQ tickets and did 2 10+1 pulls, got VoF, Marie, and Aranea. <__<;

Oh wells RIP CGFina

JK did one more 10+1 pull with the lapis from the story event and got CG Fina

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    I can't think of many 3* TMs that are worth a shit these days, anyway. So the salt is just kinda ehhh.

As for the lotto, yeah, I'd kinda hope they'd impose some kind of minimum requirement on their winner like an undisclosed rank or mission progress. Otherwise, people are fucking autistic enough to make hundreds of dummy accounts just to try to win.
    Letter and Arms and a bunch of elemental weapons to name a few.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

4 star ticket got me a lightning...
    10+1 Got me kunshira.
    No CG Fina

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Anyone who was hoarding FP seriously probably wasn't going to frivolously spend it on cactuars and turtles to begin with, especially after reports of the rates. The whole idea of hoarding FP has been to save it for 3* Mogs since the beginning, so if people spent on something else while knowing that it wasn't the campaign that they've been saving for, they knew the risks.
    Hoarding seriously? More like just haven't had dick to spent it on in the first nearly 2 years that the game has been out. Most people don't really track what happens in the JP version and had no idea that anything like this was even a remote possibility, much less would even imagine that Gumi would roll this out on the back of something else that uses the points with no warning.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

About 100+ pulls and no Kunshira or CG Fina, ffs another banner where i get shit on.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ael Finn
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

so apparently i'm incapable of saving either... just dropped an 11 pull, got a wadow and erwin and the rest garbage.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Used my 10+1 ticket, 4 golds and 7 blues. Nothing new or interesting, already fused or sold all of it.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

6 tickets, daily, special ticket pull, nada

but honestly I will forever be happy with double Beatrix so gimme your worst rngesus. COME AT ME BRO

did get a few decent trust moogles. but I just realized that fusing these is gonna be a nightmare if I wanna do them all, maybe just pick a few I really want and sell the rest

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I got enough erwins to get 95% tmr after everything i saved, and i have 40% worth of wadow tmrs. Out of all the pulls, 1 rainbow, and it was fucking Duke.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

1 ticket, Basch
    2 10+1, Onion Knight, Dark Fina #5
    5* ticket, Veritas of Light.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Letter and Arms and a bunch of elemental weapons to name a few.
    A few isn't many, though~

/daffyduckspaz

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well there's plenty of ok to good (and even great) 3* TRMs, not everything has to be BiS. Ribbons are another thing, there's other useable materias like Shantotto's MAG+30%, Guy's for HP, Vestment of Mind,etc.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

at the very least a lot of 3* base TMRs are great expedition gear ^ especially for people like me who don't TMR farm

unrelated comment: Evil Laughter 01 is back already lol

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I have 4 Vestments of Mind at this point, but I wouldn't mind another Ribbon at all. So far today I've pulled Dual Wield, Resuscitation, and Imperial Talent. Hoping I can get a few for some of the weapons like Tonitrus, Revolving Saw, Hoemaru, etc.

Most I managed was like 4 machine killers. Other randos were 1-2. Only one that pushed me into a TM was Vaan's, but he was 95% already.

Got some decent moogles but I'd say I ended up selling half of what I had. Got magi staff and Angel earrings complete. The most I got was 5 mp+30% moogles.