Closed Thread
Page 37 of 153 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast

Servers exploding aside, crap from the 10+1.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

10+1: Black Cat Lid, all rest off banner
    4* Ticket: Illusionist Nichol
    250 pull: Summer Lid
    2 Tickets: Pirate Jake

Guess I'll save the rest of my tickets. Not chasing a 5 star and will just hope for dupes on daily pulls.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Screw patience or efficiency, threw 20k lapis at the banner. Was really just after Nichol, but got a Jake each time til the 4th 10+1 where I got Nichol. Other notables were 2x Crowe (seriously, I seem to always get the previous banner units the week after, like last week's 3x Gokens -_-) and a Werei. I wouldn't of been upset with a Sakura, she seems pretty capable, and even if she ended up being meh, her TMR woulda been great on Zarg.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

And maintenance

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

spent two tickets and got Nichol and Jake.

Holding off anything else until next week.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Spent a 4* ticket, came down as a rainbow, Grim Lord Sakura!

Spent a second 4* ticket, came down blue and then went gold...

...and then went rainbow. Grim Lord Sakura #2.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Cerberus is silly easy, If you want the no green magic achievement just use my OK and splendor for the resist and thawp him down with Onion Cutter. Zero deaths and full clear on first try, Huzzah.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

40ish tickets got me 4 copies of Jake and the usual off banner gold nonsense. I'm going to do dailies for Nichole and maybe chase him at the end.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Just finished the first batch of events. Is this something worth farming or is everyone going back to TM farm after clearing them?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0- View Post
    Just finished the first batch of events. Is this something worth farming or is everyone going back to TM farm after clearing them?
    There's not an easy answer, and that's kind of a problem for an event. Reddit's got people arguing about the worth of the event, some trying to math out drop odds, average mobs per run, energy per mob, etc. Maybe I'm the crazy one but an event should pretty clearly be good to run. Always possible we get higher tiers as the bosses are released or something I guess.

General advice I read multiple times on reddit was if there's something specific you want (exp, a specific cryst) you're better off running Dunes or the cryst's specific gem vortex. Beyond that, castle is ok, but kinda eh.

You'll have to keep doing it if you want to access the later stages they are adding on certain days. Aside from that I don't plan on farming these first 3 stages. Cerberus was pretty darn easy with 2 OK. So easy I forgot to use LB.

The background designs are as good as last year's. These themed events are pretty cool.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    You'll have to keep doing it if you want to access the later stages they are adding on certain days. Aside from that I don't plan on farming these first 3 stages. Cerberus was pretty darn easy with 2 OK. So easy I forgot to use LB.

The background designs are as good as last year's. These themed events are pretty cool.
    Are those actually new stages of the keep or a separate trial boss of sorts? I thought I had read trial bosses, but perhaps they're actually full blown stages that provide additional drops that will make the grind worthwhile.

Not entirely sure but the way I read it is that they are going to add bosses in the castle. You'll still need to unlock them with the skeleton keys. I could also be wrong. I'm going to farm the keys until gumi adds those guys to the game in a few days.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

10+1 ticket.
    10+1 pull.
    5+ ticket.
    4* ticket.
    250 pull.
    2 Tickets.

Reberta(dupe), Olive(new), illusionist Nichol, 2 Lids.

Pretty disappointed. But at least I got one 4*... Olive is great but I have Fire Veritas... and Reberta is cool but she’s a dupe and I already own two Orlands...

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

-1 4* ticket = I.Nichol.

I'm done with the banner sorry- P.Jake- I ain't chasing after you.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I did 2 11 pulls like a dipshit and got jack shit from both. It's fucking ridiculous how low the on banner rate is for these fuckers, 5 gold crystals and not one single banner unit. However I used the 10+1 ticket and got Aileen, is she any good?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    I did 2 11 pulls like a dipshit and got jack shit from both. It's fucking ridiculous how low the on banner rate is for these fuckers, 5 gold crystals and not one single banner unit. However I used the 10+1 ticket and got Aileen, is she any good?
    She is although chaining isn't exactly easy. She gets better frames with enhancements (among other things) but I'm not sure when those are supposed to drop.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yea our on-banner rate is ludicrous according to the recent leaks/data. 20% for a yellow to be on-banner compared to JP's 50%.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

They should hack us again and hold the banner rates ransom. Force gumi to be like jp. Lol

Got Nichol from the 10+1. 5 tickets and freebie got me a second zidane in as many days when I haven't seen one in months. Love pirate Jake's LB, ghost kraken. I like how they have been letting us test out new units in these events.

Closed Thread
Page 37 of 153 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast