Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

oh man OK already....

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

How many 9s and pod tmr should I Keep? I have 4 9s (only 1 mastered). And 210 tmr? I have like 10 only 1 mastered

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm keeping 10 21O TMRs for 10 man trials (just in case I need the extra SPR and HP). I'd keep as many pods as you have since you've been blessed with so many, too damn useful.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    I'm keeping 10 21O TMRs for 10 man trials (just in case I need the extra SPR and HP). I'd keep as many pods as you have since you've been blessed with so many, too damn useful.
    How many raid points did you get to pull in 10 TMRs for 21O? I finally just summoned my last ~300k worth of coins and ended up with 1 Pod and 90% of a second, 1 resentment plus 50%, 2 mechanical hearts plus 50%, 5 vengeful wraths, 1 GSword and didn't pull a 2B.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    How many raid points did you get to pull in 10 TMRs for 21O? I finally just summoned my last ~300k worth of coins and ended up with 1 Pod and 90% of a second, 1 resentment plus 50%, 2 mechanical hearts plus 50%, 5 vengeful wraths, 1 GSword and didn't pull an A2.
    Hmm I pulled 10 21Os (actually more than that but I fused the rest), I didn't get 10 TMRs from the Raid gacha lol. Just saying that I'm keeping 10 units around to eventually farm.

Also JP introduces step-up banner for events:

Step 1: 10% Trust Moogle
    Step 2: 5★ Rate x1.5
    Step 3: Guaranteed 5★
    Step 4: 5★ Rate x2 + Guaranteed Silt (banner 4* unit)
    Step 5: 5★ Rate x3 + Guaranteed Sephiroth OR Lila
    Each step is a 5k Lapis pull.

Last story boss was a fun fight. Took me awhile cause every threshold attack killed my dps. Not enough spr I think. Closest I came to wiping was after the 40%.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Daily Rainbow.......... D. Cecil #2. Fuck you so much game! First Delita and now this? Game wants me to field an entire team of Dark Swords at this point.

Calixte surprised me with its damage output, too. Wound up more or less auto'ing it to 60%, then went ham alongside Coren's A2. Its 20% triggers still hurt, but they're recoverable individually. DV TM up to 75% now. x.x

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Calixte surprised me with its damage output, too. Wound up more or less auto'ing it to 60%, then went ham alongside Coren's A2. Its 20% triggers still hurt, but they're recoverable individually. DV TM up to 75% now. x.x
    A couple of OP A2s make mincemeat of any robot. But I'll admit I wiped on Calixte and burned lapis to continue (fortunately I already knew I was going to rank-up upon completion). I had accidentally gone in with my Engels Nier raid team instead of my balanced group so I had no cures or mitigation. I ended up wiping to the first threshold. I was able to get the kill with LB while nuking him from ~75% though, so there's that!

Glad to know A2 is getting some love.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I pushed it to 25% on the first turn and only WoL, Zarg, and Refi survived, which was enough.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I didn't even realize how far back I am in story, I haven't even finished the first map in Gronoa yet. Better do some catch up here, Way too many megacites going unused.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Bam! Adventure IV done. It's finally a usable Materia.

Second to last boss in the new story is hard as fuck. If I didn't get lucky with Lings evasion I'd have died for sure. Divine ruinination chain only brought him to 40%ish.

Final boss had 200% holy resist as well, so unequip those Excaliburs.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

I don't know whether to be happy or sad about not pulling on-banner so far. I think happy? XD

Edit: for those who don't know, Resin was doing @everyone on discord and that pinged the entire BG network over FFBE lol.
    Salted the fuck out of people lol.

*shrug* XD Granblue and FFRK have their own special ping but we don't. AT LEAST WE GOT A CHANNEL THOUGH *hype*

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Pulled 12 tickets and a 10+1. Pulled the worst collection of all-blues you could imagine (2 shadows, 2 bediles, luna, freya, cyan, ovelia, amarant, 2 kefka, lani, jean, etc etc, and the 10+1 yellow was fucking Rosa). I did get 4 sera and finally, on the last pull, a desch. Yay?

Also, read up on Hein before walking in. If you go in without some mages you'll get your shit pushed in. He's 200% resist to every element but will open himself up to one element per turn (apparently the first turn is always ice?). Best bet is high MAG non-elemental damage. SPR is breakable but not DEF, and his DEF is off the charts.

edit: 2 more tickets, another sara, and an off-banner rainbow: Lunera. Shit banner, go away.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Desch and 3 Sara's before I went in so at least a 225% bonus. Better than nothing. Need to figure out a method for beating Hein, went in with Emperor and an Ace friend but had to use a continue to get him down all the way.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Won't be spending much time farming this king mog. One and done with elite for me. No way for me to farm that shit. 3 golds from ticket pulls all off banner and shit units. I hate you rosa. Probably going to just spam pro for the basics then get back to the farming. Hope you guys have better luck then I do.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

With a decked out Ashe at 900+ mag and 45% spirit break, I can kill Hein in 2 rounds. Should I set her as friend unit? Or would ya'll prefer Sara for bonus?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

Well 3 Desch, 3 Sara and 2 Aria, oh well, guess ill do a few more pulls to try and get an OK, dont want to whale it this time.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    With a decked out Ashe at 900+ mag and 45% spirit break, I can kill Hein in 2 rounds. Should I set her as friend unit? Or would ya'll prefer Sara for bonus?
    I set my Ashe as friend unit as well. I just take 2 of her plus bonus units to ensure OTKO.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mina View Post
    *shrug* XD Granblue and FFRK have their own special ping but we don't. AT LEAST WE GOT A CHANNEL THOUGH *hype*
    Sath kinda set up the FFRK one, but most of us are too lazy to message him to add everyone into the group. It was mainly to appease Rata imo.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast