Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Daily 250: Tidus #2 (7* ready)
    Daily free: Blue
    6 tickets: Blue (1 Yuri)
    10+1 lapis pull: My first ever double rainbow. Seabreeze Dark Fina (worthless) + Barbariccia (finally a passable magic chainer), 0 banner units

So basically no banner units in 19 pulls but at least I got 2 good 5 stars. Hopefully I can pick up Yan in the next 6 days from dailies and whatever tickets we get from the event.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

My 10+1 had 0 banner units. But at least it had 5 golds? Meh.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I went wayyyyy too ham on this banner and..... no Chow

But its cool- VOF#6!!! CAUSE WHY NOT HAVE MORE!!!

also Barbaricca #2, Elfreeda #3 and Gladious. :/

Are any of these items worth crafting? Seems like way to many items to gather.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Are any of these items worth crafting? Seems like way to many items to gather.
    Shield sure is if you pull any of these units. It's the only source of magic evade available (but it's character locked).

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Shield sure is if you pull any of these units. It's the only source of magic evade available (but it's character locked).
    Actually, it is not the only source. The Moogle Cape and Lucky Bangles do have 10% magic evade, but those were from previous events and are not currently available.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Did a 10+1, no rainbows I did get 2 Yans but I don't need any more. Guess I'm doomed for 3* espers with Mystea not coming out and neither of the 5* magic cover tanks. Yeah we still have some free dailies and tickets but given my recent pulls I'm not expecting anything at all.

Pulled my dog, I mean Chow.
    Spoiler: show

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Looks like we get a guaranteed 5* summon banner this Friday and I've just spend 5k Lapis the other day

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Looks like we get a guaranteed 5* summon banner this Friday and I've just spend 5k Lapis the other day
    I'm in that same just spent 5k boat with the only thing not making me sad is that I pulled Doggo. Still burns though, Damn you Gumoo

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

There's a special login thingy starting on the 16th as well so here's hoping we get some lapis lol.

Edit: Nvm, it's a cash only summon lol.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

How insulting. Another one of gumi's "pay us to celebrate" deals... cash only 5* summon and the special login bonus is full of literally nothing but a handful of lapis, 3* ex tickets, and 1% moogles.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Honestly if it's more than $10, count me out. I've only logged on for dailies the last two weeks. Dffoo is stealing me away.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    How insulting. Another one of gumi's "pay us to celebrate" deals... cash only 5* summon and the special login bonus is full of literally nothing but a handful of lapis, 3* ex tickets, and 1% moogles.
    I think they're going to attempt to capitalize on the whole JP knowledge that the game awkwardly runs off of. I imagine many people have hoarded lapis or put in money during various Lapis or Amazon Coin sales just to build their Lapis stock for guaranteed banners and step ups, with the knowledge of them potentially coming due to the JP version. I know I've personally sunk in more than I should have in order to build Lapis during sales to prep for those types of banners and bundles.

Gut says at this point we won't see anything like that until the game starts declining hard. Til then, they're going to milk with cash bundles and paid summons. I can't recall the last actually useful bundle we've had that cost Lapis, they've all been cash. And now they're going out of their way to call this new cash summon a new exciting system? GTFO. What's worse is I'm already finding myself rationalizing a breaking point on the cost. I may consider it if it's $10-15, but I fully expect it to be $25-30 and I just can't justify that.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

fully expecting 47.99

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I don’t expect this to be under $20 at all.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Sadly this is not looking good for the 7* future in GL. If this is their "alternative" to step-ups and increased rates this'll turn ugly as soon as 7* units are required for content.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Not sure which one to use as an Earth finisher. Any suggestions?

Spoiler: show

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Of all the times to hit a drought on Golds it had to be on the banner with the best 4* unit we've seen in ages. Since this event started I've seen 1 off-banner rainbow and then nothing but blues.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Of all the times to hit a drought on Golds it had to be on the banner with the best 4* unit we've seen in ages. Since this event started I've seen 1 off-banner rainbow and then nothing but blues.
    There's a 4* guaranteed ticket in the Week 2 rewards if you don't get her by then. And another one tomorrow as well!