Closed Thread
Page 8 of 153 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
    Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Delain View Post
    Something I find entertaining: People that set up OK to theoretically carry people on elite by giving him dual cast and alterna, but don't have enough mag to one round kill him and (the kicker) don't give him osmose. Realized it when I was just mashing repeat last night and my OK somehow didn't do what I had wanted him to do. Other OK I brought for bonus (who I was using as a bladeblitzer to build LB) didn't have enough mp to use alterna and didn't have osmose. Closer inspection and curiousity found most of my friend OK people don't have osmose.
    I've noticed the same and I don't get it. It'd be different if they had a dumb esper on, but most have Ramuh so I'm stumped.

First world problem, being out of work, days just kinda blur together. I never ever remember that it's Wednesday and I don't complete my dailies prior to maintenance.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

No buffs for gilgamesh, RIP. Charlotte's AoE cover is, however, better than WoL's for now. Probably gonna use her over him myself since I don't need his breaks at the moment.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Luka also got huge buffs. If you don't have Tilith I'd strongly consider enhancing her. Poor Greg though, he's pretty much TMR only tier now :/

FUCK yeah my first 5 * chainer. OK from daily.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Grats!

Daily blue was Jean number elevetymillion.

Ty. Jean gets an auto sell from me. I have 115% worth of trust moogles atm. Should I burn 100 on OK?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Ty. Jean gets an auto sell from me. I have 115% worth of trust moogles atm. Should I burn 100 on OK?
    I'd wait til the event is over. His weapon doesn't provide any benefit for the event and he may gain some TM % from running it. Might be 1%, might be 5%, idk how much you're grinding it.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Full Speed Bladeblitz is where it's at.

I pulled two OKs in the same pull and posted it on discord come at me

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    It's a 135 sword which is still pretty high for JP and then he gets a 16X2 hit (at 5.2) over his 12X2 (at 4). I would say do it if you don't need Rikku's Pouch (maybe even X2) or any super great TM (more DW/Genji).

I have rikku's pouch ready. Have a second rikku but wasn't sure what to do with her. Have 3 dual wields atm and I doubt I'll get Greg. My tmr team atm is sozhe, 9s, queen, luneth and a hiyate. Was thinking I should get the 2nd 9s tmr out of the way and maybe spend the rest on OK.

2 OK in 1 10+1 pull is awesome. Congratz.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well now I have an "Orlandeau" finally lol (Agrias #1 Divine Ruination fully upgraded), not sure if I should enhance the second Agrias as well...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I wouldn't enhance two Agrias. You can field a friend for chaining and run your own finisher, which is likely more efficient.

Also consider, once the 10 man's come around, you won't be able to run dupes.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Anyone get tickets to the Fan Fest? I got one, but I can't go anyway (nor did I really want to, just wanted the unit lol)

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Finally a rainbow on Onion Knight banner!

Swimsuit Dark Fina god dammit

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    Anyone get tickets to the Fan Fest? I got one, but I can't go anyway (nor did I really want to, just wanted the unit lol)
    I'm really curious what they'll be doing for NYC's unit. The US doesn't really have any specific iconic things that stick out, make sense, and be appropriate I think. Maybe baseball Rain? Cowboy Jake? Taiwan's Lasswell looks pretty cool though.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

They'll make Rain wear something that would make All Might proud.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    I'm really curious what they'll be doing for NYC's unit. The US doesn't really have any specific iconic things that stick out, make sense, and be appropriate I think. Maybe baseball Rain? Cowboy Jake? Taiwan's Lasswell looks pretty cool though.
    Liberty Lid

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

FFXI Raid coming next week, Kingsglaive event (King Mog) the week after, Ayaka coming soon (maybe a couple weeks after that, not sure). Also we're gonna receive 7 EX tickets, 1 4* EX ticket, a 10+1 ticket, some crysts and free summon banner for 10 days!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Jake from State Farm
    Jake in the Box

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

McLasswell.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 153 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast