Closed Thread
Page 52 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast
    Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Bummer doesn't look like I made the list for the LA fan festa.
    Keep an eye on reddit as the festa approaches. I'm fairly sure people with no intention of going register just to get access to the timed exclusive unit, way too many people offered up tickets last festa as it got near saying "lol whoops can't go now" or some such.

Wouldn't be surprised if these units and up being Noctis 2.0. It was said that the event was coming to GL first, but they didn't indicate a lead time or anything. The great animation work makes me think they aren't far away at all for JP. These units are fairly weak to us, they'd be pretty much trash tier in JP though. With 7* being a thing, Barb could get some crazy additions too. That said, they're not exclusive to this event so we can pull em once it's over, if they do improve.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    I have Barbariccia up as my friend unit. 210,233,744 if you haven't added me yet.
    I sent you a request

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I pulled a Scarmi on my daily today. Yay for a bonus unit I guess. I'm going to pick up the summon tickets and the hammer and then go back to the tm grind. Maybe I'll go back and finish Sheratan soon. I missed 2 of the rewards on my first clear

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Done with tickets, done with star quartz, about done with items. Don't really need anything else but the moogle, this could be a short event for me.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Old news maybe and definitely lolarena but I discovered Lasswell is surprisingly excellent. With his exclusive gear he's immune to most status effects, and had an attack that functions as an AoE barrage. With dual wield he AoE attacks 4 times for 999 each time. The attack is banned this week so I have him using the AoE from Diabolos.

I have him equipped with Razzmatazz for status effects plus a katana. At around 600atk with diabolos he hits the damage cap on most peeps

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

DV has a similar attack, but it feels like it's always fucking banned lol.

BG Level

Yeah, I was able to use it last week but not this week or the week before. Sucks, I've gotten it up to like 2700+ damage a hit from chains before.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

i need to do my 100 streak achievement now that Ayaka has joined my team. i almost never do more than 5 orbs a day though because i dont really pay attention to them

3% rainbows totally confirmed 100% evidence absolutely irrefutable.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

In TM news I'll be finishing my last set of pirate Jake rings soon(I pulled 6 of him chasing I Nicole), as well as Deshe's earrings and Silvia. After that I'll be all TMd out for a bit unless I pull wind Veritas(need his tm for reberta's spear).

Maybe I should level up 5 Hayate and get 10 charm bangles and run bahamut's zone for nodes and start farming RoD? Saw someone doing it was getting into like 2 battles in the whole clear.

BG Level

2 battles? Did they lower the encounter rate so it's not every 3 steps?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    2 battles? Did they lower the encounter rate so it's not every 3 steps?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Hayate has a 50% reduced encounter rate passive. Stack that with Charm bangles and I guess it's possible.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Encounter reduction was bugged at launch so makes sense.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Iirc it was never broken. Just the rate is so naturally high that a single source of encounter reduction isn't noticeable. You really need to stack it to feel the effects.

I did the event the day it came out with 8ish charm bangles and encounters were rare. 2-3 per zone or so.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yay Wilhelm enhancements lol! I wonder if his will get buffed even further due to Cagnazzo or not. Also yeah, exclusive enhancement for Global on his new buff skill but that's to be expected.

Edit: Kitty Ariana, Ling, Penelo banner. Well if you want Ling here's your chance but wow, banners getting worse with every passing week. Kitty Ariana better be godly but even then she's a 5* unit and she has to match Ayaka as well as CG Fina.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I missed out on Ling, and i really want her cuz she’s a base 4*? Is she that good?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Ling isn't as incredible as she used to be. She has 2 turn 45% breaks, AoE mp restore, AoE cure all status effects, and she's immune to everything except poison. And she has innate evasion, 40% I think

She's good, and she still makes it onto my team more times than not , but other units can do what she does now.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Anyone else think it's really scummy that they are doing the 5 shards to get kitty arianna after 5 10+1 pulls? It seems really fucked up to me imo.

Edit: It probably seems more fucked up than usual due to all the lootbox drama going on lately but I genuinely think it's getting worse and some companies are trying to get as much as they can out of whales before it becomes regulated.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

It's similar to the step up banners from JP minus the other bonuses you get before the character. Could be cool but wasted potential.

I agree. Going to pass on the banner. Kinda surprised the raid is only lasting a week. That shield looks interesting. Going to hold off on enhancing my Wilhelm mainly because I don't use him enough to justify dumping those resources into him. Rest of the bunch looks lame. Loved my fencer when she came out but without a 6* she wont get used ever again.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    Anyone else think it's really scummy that they are doing the 5 shards to get kitty arianna after 5 10+1 pulls? It seems really fucked up to me imo.

Edit: It probably seems more fucked up than usual due to all the lootbox drama going on lately but I genuinely think it's getting worse and some companies are trying to get as much as they can out of whales before it becomes regulated.
    It's better than not doing it though. You could go 10 pulls without seeing her, at least with this it's 5 max. This is nothing compared to step ups in JP, you can get 2 guaranteed rainbows there for the same price.

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast