Closed Thread
Page 73 of 153 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    literally the only reason not to summon him would be if you have a Kelsus from earlier but didn't get enough shards to awaken him. even then I'd still summon a new one over awakening a previous one because his TMR is pretty decent and it's free

unrelated: I wish they would announce Ayaka 7* :/ I get why they haven't yet; she's pretty much 7* levels of power already. but it would be nice now that I have freaking THREE to know that I have a use for the dupes.
    Ayaka is getting her 7* awakening in a month or so. All 5* bases except for collab units will be awakened to 7* by the end of January.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

that's good to know at least. not that it makes my 3rd Ayaka any more useful (unless I get a fourth maybe?)

and yeah I am using Soleil for anything remotely difficult. the thing I like about BRDs is the hp/mp refresh, but Soleil does have flexibility and breaks. plus we all have one (or at least we should) and she's dirt cheap to enhance. truly the secret MVP of FFBE

also, I found this randomly on google:

Spoiler: show

how could you not love her!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    that's good to know at least. not that it makes my 3rd Ayaka any more useful (unless I get a fourth maybe?)

and yeah I am using Soleil for anything remotely difficult. the thing I like about BRDs is the hp/mp refresh, but Soleil does have flexibility and breaks. plus we all have one (or at least we should) and she's dirt cheap to enhance. truly the secret MVP of FFBE

also, I found this randomly on google:

Spoiler: show

how could you not love her!
    Ramza is also beefier. With over 10% more HP and substantially more DEF. She does have higher SPR, but with the lower HP it doesn't help all that much.

Also, why does FFVII banner have Cloud and 3 rando FFBE units? I know they add Sephiroth later, but couldn't they have put in ANY of the others on this banner? I guess maybe I'm being cynical but I assume it's so they can release every character as a 5* to rake in that cash.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Cloud is just one massive cash grab. Top tier nostalgia unit, 5* base on shared 5* banner, fantastic finisher with two TMRs from the other 5* on his banner but otherwise mediocre at best. and you know they did that because whales will absolutely chase double Elfrieds to make their Cloud husbando worth using.

edit: GDI FAILED THE TWO TICKET MISSION. I suppose two tickets are worth 90 NRG, easily... bleh. At least I'll get consolation crysts when I go back in.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    Ramza is also beefier. With over 10% more HP and substantially more DEF. She does have higher SPR, but with the lower HP it doesn't help all that much.

Also, why does FFVII banner have Cloud and 3 rando FFBE units? I know they add Sephiroth later, but couldn't they have put in ANY of the others on this banner? I guess maybe I'm being cynical but I assume it's so they can release every character as a 5* to rake in that cash.
    That's exactly what they're doing. Next FFVII banner has Sephiroth with 3 more random units (although Lila is the true star of the banner, she's so broken). FFVIII is going through a similar fate although they are willing to make 4* base units at least and the banner shares Squall and Rinoa as 5*s.

Anyway don't trash your Soleils even after you get a Bard/enhance the old ones because she's still MVP for 10 man trials (you can freely switch with her unlike Bards locking your team for 2-3 turns and she keeps her rotation if switched out).

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Lila won't be as stupidly broken for us since we don't get as many big ticket SPR materias due to stacking limitations so Sephiroth might actually have a shot at being pretty alright.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well we already have one exclusive SPR materia (Adventurer V), we'll get more for sure. She'll be broken in GL as well unless a nerf happens.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Cleared up some spots on the Flist if any BG'ers wanna add me. 229,218,725 I usually run OKnight (1100ish attack and maxed LB) or an event unit (Currently 2B with machine killer and thunder Gsword) or I can throw up whatever really. Roy? Huehuehue. Just make sure you say BG on the name or I'll delete.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

4* guaranteed tickets coming to the MK shop with Cloud's event! :D iirc there should be 2 or 3 total but still some extra tickets to toss on banners.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

What's everyone's final tally for the Cloud train?

I managed to hoard up...

72 tickets (7x 4* tickets / 65 standard)
    50k lapis
    8x 10+1 tickets
    48 EX tickets total.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    What's everyone's final tally for the Cloud train?

I managed to hoard up...

72 tickets (7x 4* tickets / 65 standard)
    50k lapis
    8x 10+1 tickets
    48 EX tickets total.
    I figure I'll guaranteed get cloud with ... 2 3* tickets, 6 ex 3* tickets, and that's it. Woooo!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm going for the Christmas units and I don't have all those resources to whale for Cloud+ 2x Elfreedas after Mystea. I hope that 5* healer is good at least, Christina seems unique enough.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Shoot, I got basically nothing. 1 4*, those EX tickets we just got, maybe 5 regular ticket pulls? Plus whatever we get from the event. I went too hard for Noctis.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'll do the daily 250, and throw a few tickets for bonus units, but don't really care much for Cloud, especially since it takes so much to build him. His sprite kewl doe.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

96, 3* Tickets
    1, 4* Ticket
    12, 3* EX Tickets
    25k Lapis

I REALLY want to pull hard for Cloud/Elfreeda, even though I know at the moment, they're not needed/valuable. I'm torn though, as the new GE Christmas units might be WKN/Fry tier and better to blow my stash on...

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I got Fryevia from the daily pull! Now I just need 4 letters and arms to go with her lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I'm doing dailies for cloud and saving for the Christmas exclusives. Whatever they might be. I have 30k lapis and 85ish tickets, but he's just another finisher imo and I can hardly fit a finisher in my parties anyway.

I have no ticket reserves since I'm a weak soul.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I never hoard and for the most part I come out lucky.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Weirdly enough I don't get lucky on good attackers but I get really lucky on healers. I wasn't doing serious pulls when I got refia, tilith or ayaka but I will most likely never get a noctis, orlandu or one of the other top DDs.