Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Fall Anime 2017 Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Two Car episode 12

Spoiler: show
    Terrible ending, the two main girls are completely unlikable and after what terrible things they said to Betty Birchall last episode, they did not deserve to win. No sympathy for Betty as well as she just dumps the Coach for no reason. All four of these characters are horrible, show was only saved by the other girl teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Kang View Post
    Two Car episode 12

Spoiler: show
    Terrible ending, the two main girls are completely unlikable and after what terrible things they said to Betty Birchall last episode, they did not deserve to win. No sympathy for Betty as well as she just dumps the Coach for no reason. All four of these characters are horrible, show was only saved by the other girl teams.
    Yeah I thought the show was hard to watch, only so much the same joke works (literally only the first episode) and most of the characters are actual trash people.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

enjoyed Inuyashiki so I decided to watch Gantz. wasn't expecting the titties

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    enjoyed Inuyashiki so I decided to watch Gantz. wasn't expecting the titties
    Then you're in for more surprises lol. Pretty great show though ending is kind of forced and had. The movies good too

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So catching up on backlog and currently marathoning Imouto sae Ireba Ii... and totally not what I expected. Actually good episodical story, funny, good relatable if weird as fuck characters and probably about as much ecchi/fan service as something like konosuba.

So while I enjoyed it I still feel robbed. Where is what I was expecting based on the on the title and first few minutes!?!

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Dunno where else to post about it so I'll post here, the Gintama live-action movie is out there in HD with subtitles. And not surprising at all, it's pretty meh lol. I mean, there are a couple moments that are good, the females they cast are all gorgeous, and for the most part it tries to stay true to the Gintama anime/manga. But transitioning those gags and the story from page/anime to live-action just doesn't work. And it didn't help that the CGI was super cheap too lol.

Also, it's fucking impossible to beat or even come close to matching the anime's voice cast. The entire time I'm watching I'm just thinking to myself "this doesn't sound like the Gintama I know". The cast for the live-action just doesn't compare at all.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Finished up the death games. Junni taisen and kings game. First was ok some decent fights and neet characters short and sweet but not much there otherwise as not much really gets fleshed out

Kings game feels like a lot of wasted potential. Decent mystery/horror angle characters you could feel for before they died horribly and interesting plot... but there's no way you are going to get me to care about the deaths of a whole classroom in just 12 episodes especially when half of it is flash backs to previous game and class to double up. This could've been a good 24 episodes without all the flashbacks and still be fast paced instead we it feels like we got a recap of a potentially good story. Also lol and teasing a potential 2nd season

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8