+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 324
  1. #81
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    32,297
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    USF isn't playing @Uconn this week due to the storm

  2. #82
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,559
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    All Florida public universities have cancelled their games this week due to Hurricane Irma.

    Might affect Auburn/Clemson too, having to wait and see how the storm goes.
    We have mandatory evacs for the coastal areas. But now Irma seems to be tracking west of us into Georgia where earlier today they had it coming straight to my front door in upstate SC.

    I'm optimistic the game and time will remain the same; I'm looking forward to tailgating!

  3. #83

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,750
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    FSU/Miami for next week has been rescheduled to October 7th due to Hurricane Irma. Both teams have bye weeks on that date, so it works out.

  4. #84

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,750
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I can't tell if both Clemson and Auburn's defenses are really good or both their offenses suck.

  5. #85

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,750
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Oh lawd if Ohio State and Notre Dame both lose tonight my football boner will run wild

  6. #86
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,672
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I want another Gameday and a reason to head back to Louisville. Last Gameday was fucking unreal.

  7. #87
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,672
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Holy fuck, Mayfield just ran out to midfield and planted an OU flag right in the middle of the O.

  8. #88

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,750
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Holy fuck, Mayfield just ran out to midfield and planted an OU flag right in the middle of the O.
    I'm okay with it because they whooped 'em and fuck Urban Meyer

  9. #89
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,672
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Samsies, I might have to like Mayfield now.

  10. #90
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,246
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Saw shades of Bama D tonight from the Dawgs. Have not felt like this about a win for a while. We made a lot of mistakes and still managed to outplay a very good ND team.

    Also yay for not having to hear ND hype for the whole year!

  11. #91
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    30,004
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Btw this was a thing

    https://twitter.com/CBSSports/status/906707563495821312

    Ended up with 3rd and Goal from their own 7 yard line.

    Also Mayfield planting the flag
    https://i.imgur.com/1qHTsGU.mp4

  12. #92
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,672
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Two week Heisman update

    Sam Darnold - 44/59, 75%, 605 yards, 4TD, 4INT

    Saquon Barkley - 260 yards on 28 attempts, 9.3ypc, 7 rushing TD, 99 receiving yards, 1TD

    Baker Mayfield - 46/55, 85%, 715 yards, 6TD, one flag planted mid-O at OSU

    Lamar Jackson - 55/85, 65%, 771 yards, 5TD, 239 rushing yards, 3 rushing TD. (1,010 total yards, 8 total TD)

    Heisman winner through two weeks, split vote between Jackson and Mayfield, Mayfield wins tiebreaker via flag plant.

  13. #93
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    11,155
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    63

    I suddenly really like Minnesota's coach.

  14. #94
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,559
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I can't tell if both Clemson and Auburn's defenses are really good or both their offenses suck.
    Yes to both, right now at least. I'm optimistic we'll get our offense going at some point and until then I just hope our D can obliterate everybody. They'll get the real test next week against I-Won-This-Heisman-By-Jumping-Over-That-Guy-From-Charlotte.

  15. #95
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    32,297
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Btw this was a thing

    https://twitter.com/CBSSports/status/906707563495821312

    Ended up with 3rd and Goal from their own 7 yard line.

    Also Mayfield planting the flag
    https://i.imgur.com/1qHTsGU.mp4
    Both of these are fantastic

  16. #96
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,672
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    Yes to both, right now at least. I'm optimistic we'll get our offense going at some point and until then I just hope our D can obliterate everybody. They'll get the real test next week against I-Won-This-Heisman-By-Jumping-Over-That-Guy-From-Charlotte.
    Syracuse...it was Syracuse you fucking pleb pleb. Fuck Dabo, if ya boy wants to win a Heisman, he shouldn't throw an Eli Manning amount of picks. Lamar gon' get ALL UP IN DAT ASS. All up in it. Up in it. All of it.

    Also, trying to convince a work buddy to call in so-very-sick to work with me saturday to go. Cheapest seats are still about two bills each.

  17. #97
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,197
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    michigan wins and ohio state lost? im i in a dream? this may be the best day of the past 5 years... just sayin

  18. #98
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    30,004
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    God I can't wait to move back to the West Coast, WSU games on way too fucking late.

    Especially when they go in to triple OT.

  19. #99
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,559
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Syracuse...it was Syracuse you fucking pleb pleb. Fuck Dabo, if ya boy wants to win a Heisman, he shouldn't throw an Eli Manning amount of picks. Lamar gon' get ALL UP IN DAT ASS. All up in it. Up in it. All of it.

    Also, trying to convince a work buddy to call in so-very-sick to work with me saturday to go. Cheapest seats are still about two bills each.
    I will be bitter about this until Clemson gets a heisman winner. Jackson was given the heisman by the media after playing scrubs for those first few weeks (oh look, he put eleventybillion points on charlotte high school!). But when he got to real games he couldn't do it; hell he couldn't even beat his rival. Watson did it to Bama not once, but twice. There should be an asterisk next to Jackson's name after that bullshit vote last year.

  20. #100
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,672
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    I will be bitter about this until Clemson gets a heisman winner. Jackson was given the heisman by the media after playing scrubs for those first few weeks (oh look, he put eleventybillion points on charlotte high school!). But when he got to real games he couldn't do it; hell he couldn't even beat his rival. Watson did it to Bama not once, but twice. There should be an asterisk next to Jackson's name after that bullshit vote last year.
    There's zero objective observations that would give Watson the Heisman over Jackson last season. None. Nada. It wasn't a bullshit vote. It's not voted on after bowl games. Never has. Jackson had a historically great season, hung points on very good teams, he dropped what, well over 400 yards on clemson, outplayed Watson in Death Valley? So you can be bitter all you want, fact is, Heisman is a one season trophy voted on in the regular season and for that reason, the correct person won the Heisman, and every piece of objective data supports it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2017-04-11, 02:31
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 2017-03-31, 16:38
  3. Replies: 1064
    Last Post: 2016-12-05, 15:53
  4. Replies: 1904
    Last Post: 2015-12-09, 19:28
  5. NCAA Football 2012 - No child rape edition
    By archibaldcrane in forum Sports
    Replies: 2643
    Last Post: 2012-12-05, 06:45
  6. NCAA Football Season 2008(War Eagle)
    By Melchiah in forum Sports
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 2008-08-23, 09:14