FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Warhammer: Vermintide II (PC/PS4/XB1)

Warhammer: Vermintide II is the sequel to the critically acclaimed Vermintide. It’s time for players to return to the memorable first-person co-op experience with intense world class melee action.

Set in the dark and grim Warhammer Fantasy world, you must join forces with up to three other players to tackle the endless hordes of enemies. Equipped with a variety of melee and ranged weapons, you and your team are all that stands between utter defeat and victory – and if you fall so will the Empire.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Coming in Early 2018
    Independent developer Fatshark today revealed more details about the highly anticipated sequel to the million selling game Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide.

Vermintide 2 is a visually stunning and ground breaking melee action game pushing the boundaries of the first person co-op genre. The game introduces the dark, bloody and twisted Chaos as an enemy faction. Other new features include 15 hero careers, new environments, talent trees and the proprietary Heroic Deeds System. Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is heading towards PC and consoles.

“Vermintide 2 is the evolution of the genre. If you liked the first game, you’ll love the second.” says Martin Wahlund, CEO of Fatshark, and continues “We have listened to the community, analyzed hours and hours of online playthroughs, and combined this with our passion for co-op games to bring you the very best experience possible.”
    Steam preorder - http://store.steampowered.com/app/55..._Vermintide_2/

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Coming to PC on March 8th
    Independent developer Fatshark today announced that Warhammer: Vermintide 2, the highly anticipated sequel to the multi-million selling game Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, will be available on PC on March 8th, 2018.

The Warhammer: Vermintide 2 release date was announced today via a live stream which went under the name Date Night.
    http://www.twitch.tv/fatsharkgames

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Pre-Order Beta is now available
    Independent developer Fatshark has announced that the Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Pre-Order Beta is available. Everyone who has bought Warhammer: Vermintide 2, the highly anticipated sequel to the multi-million selling game Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide, will have access to the Beta all the way to the release on March 8.

“First of all, we are thankful that so many bought the game early on, and we are happy to involve all owners of Warhammer: Vermintide 2 in the Pre-Order Exclusive Beta” says Martin Wahlund, CEO Fatshark.

Want to join the PC Pre-Order Beta? Buy Warhammer: Vermintide 2 with 10% discount now.

Vermintide 2 is a visually stunning and groundbreaking melee action game pushing the boundaries of the first person co-op genre. Set in the End Times, the game introduces the dark, bloody and twisted Chaos as an enemy faction. Other new features include 15 hero careers, new environments, talent trees and the proprietary Heroic Deeds System.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/55..._Vermintide_2/
    http://www.vermintide.com/ps4-beta
    http://www.vermintide.com/xbox-beta

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Vermintide 2

Any of you niggas playing this? Shit just went live today.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Independent developer Fatshark today announced that Warhammer: Vermintide 2, the highly anticipated sequel to the multi-million selling game Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, is available in the Steam store today.

“Every game release is like a newborn baby that the parents are proud to show to the world. Vermintide 2 is our baby.” says Martin Wahlund, CEO Fatshark. “We can not wait to share the Vermintide 2 experience with the gamers”.

Warhammer: Vermintide 2 on Steam ($29.99/€27.99/£22.99)

Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is also coming to Sony Playstation 4 and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest on the console release, as well as anything else Vermintide related.

Vermintide 2 is a visually stunning and groundbreaking melee action game pushing the boundaries of the first person co-op genre. Set during the apocalyptic End Times of the Warhammer world, the game introduces the dark, bloody and twisted Chaos as an enemy faction. Other new features include 15 hero careers, new environments, talent trees and the proprietary Heroic Deeds System.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Got this and even on the lower difficulties this game can sodomize you hard. Didn't get my first win until level 4.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Ben teaching players why it's best to stay with your team and not run ahead.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I bought it today. Not sure when I'll be able to play, but medieval L4D seems like a lot of fun. Also only $30 so there's that.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quick play has been pretty hit and miss for me so far, but I'm also only level 5. So far I've had people run alone into a swarm to die while the rest of the team just ignores them completely. I've had people stand still and fight Bile Trolls in their bile so they heal to almost full each time. Also had a group yesterday that finished the main objective and got the message to escape to the shadow bridge, but just stayed to continue to fight a rat ogre and then wiped, ignoring two health packs during the process (I had died holding a choke point while the rest of the team ignored the swarm).

The second group I had was probably the best one. We got all tomes and grims in the stage. Ended up just short of a Emperor's box. Didn't get anything great out of it since I was level 2, but it showed me what groups could be even in QP.

I've been playing Kruber and enjoy him, but I have ass for weapons. The only weapon I've received other than the starters is a sword and board. It's good for blocking, but my damage is not so great and it has crap for cleave and the strong attacks are dumb. It's a bash with the edge of the shield, then a single target poke, and then a slash. Takes too long to get any sort of cleave out of it.

BG Level

Yeah I've noticed that a lot too where people go off and do whatever. So far I'd say the elf is my favorite character. She's a slaughtering machine.

Ridill
    BG Level

Does this have Couch Co-op? And is this playable with just two people or does it make you play with a bigger group?

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I don't know if it has local co-op. You can play with just two people and the other two will be bots.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    Does this have Couch Co-op? And is this playable with just two people or does it make you play with a bigger group?
    Can't speak for local but yes the party size will be 4. If you don't want to play with others create a custom game and set it to private/friends only.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Played some more last night. Was originally saving the Commendation boxes for a higher level, but every box I'd gotten was all trinkets and ranged or lower level melee. I wanted something other than a sword and board with 30 power. Finally got a decent warhammer for Kruber.

Still pretty hit and miss with QP. Need to learn more of the tome locations too.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I'm going to keep this thread alive because this game is a great time waster.

Got to play with my Warhammer and it is a million times better than the sword and board. Also, having a higher hero power helps to clear recruit quicker/easier.

BG Level

Finished all 3 acts and the skittergate campaign. Last fight is pretty insane but fun.

My only complaint right now is I feel like Kerillian's other classes are crap compared to her initial class. Handmaiden's skill doesn't seem to be worth it and enemies drop so fast her assassin class doesn't seem viable either as you try to get into position.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I think the general consensus is that the initial class for Kerillian is best for killing specials and the shade class is best for hordes. I can't tell you how that was determined, but that's what I've read so far.

BG Level

Maybe with her machine crossbow she's more viable as a Shade. Never tried that out since her initial class is way too much fun.