+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Update info for this month of Möbius confirms it getting Meia (new char) this month. So that means we'll more then likely see the missing Möbius collab introducing Meia to FFRK this month.

Better late then never.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Update info for this month of Möbius confirms it getting Meia (new char) this month. So that means we'll more then likely see the missing Möbius collab introducing Meia to FFRK this month.

Better late then never.
    Better have a free 11 pull on those banners like most collabs do in JP, that shit is old.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

So got Tidus Ultra, if i understood correctly each time i'll use a Water attack he will auto attack with a 6 hit water/non ele?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    So got Tidus Ultra, if i understood correctly each time i'll use a Water attack he will auto attack with a 6 hit water/non ele?
    Yep. Also if you fully dive him he gets a Dualcast water materia for even more damage but the chase only procs once. He only has Shooter abilities though so it basically comes down to Sapphire Shot (unless you wanna use 3* spellblades for some reason).

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Yep. Also if you fully dive him he gets a Dualcast water materia for even more damage but the chase only procs once. He only has Shooter abilities though so it basically comes down to Sapphire Shot (unless you wanna use 3* spellblades for some reason).
    would be good ifi have his BSB

Wait chase only procs once?

You mean during EX ace

Or if i double cast water abilities chase won<t proc on the double cast?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

would be good ifi have his BSB

Wait chase only procs once?

You mean during EX ace

Or if i double cast water abilities chase won<t proc on the double cast?
    Yup but he gets a better one in our next FFX event alongside his Chain, USB and materia relics. His pulled materia gives him Enwater from the beginning of the fight.

BG Level

Yup but he gets a better one in our next FFX event alongside his Chain, USB and materia relics. His pulled materia gives him Enwater from the beginning of the fight.
    So i'll repeat this just to understand this correctly

2 Situations

1) EX ACE is on, I cast sapphire shot twice (not double cast but on 2 different turn) Will he Water chase each of the cast assuming EX ACE is still on?
    2) Fully dived, I cast Sapphire shot once (LM proc and it double cast) When will water chase work, only on first cast or also on the doublecast proc?

Thanks

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

So i'll repeat this just to understand this correctly

2 Situations

1) EX ACE is on, I cast sapphire shot twice (not double cast but on 2 different turn) Will he Water chase each of the cast assuming EX ACE is still on?
    2) Fully dived, I cast Sapphire shot once (LM proc and it double cast) When will water chase work, only on first cast or also on the doublecast proc?

Thanks
    If it works the same as Bartz USB:

1. EX mode will proc after each use of Sapphire Shot used on separate turns. (Sapphire Shot -> EX Mode. Sapphire Shot -> Ex Mode)
    2. EX mode will proc after all double casts have procced for that combat turn. (Engulfing Twinstrike -> Engulfing Twinstrike -> Engulfing Twinstrike -> 2/8 hit Barrage)

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    If it works the same as Bartz USB:

1. EX mode will proc after each use of Sapphire Shot used on separate turns. (Sapphire Shot -> EX Mode. Sapphire Shot -> Ex Mode)
    2. EX mode will proc after all double casts have procced for that combat turn. (Engulfing Twinstrike -> Engulfing Twinstrike -> Engulfing Twinstrike -> 2/8 hit Barrage)
    Ok thanks

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Roulette is teasing me hard. Need 1 more 4* vit mote before I can full dive Squall and it's refused to give it to me for the last 20k chips.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Grats on the Tidus USB Rata!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Apex Omega finally down... 37.07 secs
    99 Noctis - Gladiolus Link
    99 Tyro - Keepers Tome and Sent. Grimoire
    99 Squall - BSB2
    99 Y'shtola - BSB
    99 Curilla - USB, BSB
    RW Eiko USB
    ...Curilla USBs Attk/Def/Reflect made the difference... tried forever with Ramza instead of Curilla, and Cloud instead of Noctis... and I just couldn't keep up with healing and the damage wasn't that great unless double-proc's occurred. The reflect damage was huge, and completely reliable, and Gladiolus-link made everything else way better. Kinda wonder how fast it would die if I just went in with healers and a reflect?

Regret record diving Lightning instead of Noctis now >.<

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Sumy View Post
    Apex Omega finally down... 37.07 secs
    99 Noctis - Gladiolus Link
    99 Tyro - Keepers Tome and Sent. Grimoire
    99 Squall - BSB2
    99 Y'shtola - BSB
    99 Curilla - USB, BSB
    RW Eiko USB
    ...Curilla USBs Attk/Def/Reflect made the difference... tried forever with Ramza instead of Curilla, and Cloud instead of Noctis... and I just couldn't keep up with healing and the damage wasn't that great unless double-proc's occurred. The reflect damage was huge, and completely reliable, and Gladiolus-link made everything else way better. Kinda wonder how fast it would die if I just went in with healers and a reflect?

Regret record diving Lightning instead of Noctis now >.<
    Lightning is a speed demon and her LD is great if you have her USB/BSB2. I don't think Noctis with just SSB is worth a full LD.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by IceSylph View Post
    Lightning is a speed demon and her LD is great if you have her USB/BSB2. I don't think Noctis with just SSB is worth a full LD.
    Yes he is, for the same reason Lightning is worth fully diving. Heck I'm gonna dive Shelke (and Morrow if we get him) as soon as possible even if I don't get any of her relics. Those Haste+3 turns of Instant cast materias are way too good.
    Noct can basically charge his SSB instantly or deal a lot of damage with Combat skills if you're doing a Jump Start.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Buddy you couldn't be more wrong.

Noctis with SSB is the BEST reason to dive him.

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Okay, so I'm curious how I should approach a couple of things.

What's the difference between upgrading equipment and combining equipment? I'm been upgrading pieces using copies of them for the lower stuff. I'm not sure if there's much of a point if I'm not using them.

What's the point of the sliding bar when you are doing the combining? Does it affect the result at all?

I went through all the 30th Anniversary battles and got all the main characters unlocked. I'm assuming the best way to level up is to go through normal realms and some experience point daily battles when it's the proper day. At the moment I've been using my standard FFIV final party of Cecil (PLD), Rosa, Edge, Rydia (Young, not sure if there's and adult version) and Kain.

I've spent some Mythril on some relic draws, mainly the ones that offered half cost for the first pull. I also did that free one for the 30th anniversary.

I just got to 47 stamina last night, so I'm slowly getting through the Realms Dungeons.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Upgrading raises that gear's level meaning you get higher stats. You should always upgrade gear, especially 5* or higher, before using it if you have the materials. Combining does the same thing IF you're not at max level already (but is not efficient at all and you should not combine rare gear like this) but when a piece of gear is maxed out you can use copies of it to raise its rarity and gain extra levels.
    An upgraded piece does not have comparable stats to something else that's naturally higher (for example a 5* weapon that you raise to 6* won't be even close to the stats of a natural 6* weapon) but depending on your general selection it's still worth doing for extra sinergy boost. Weapons and armors with elemental boosts should not be combined, same goes for 6* weapons unless you get a lot of them or it's a type of weapon that very few characters can even use.
    Always check each piece for additional boosts or resistances before combining, those are always worth more than the small stat boost.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yes he is, for the same reason Lightning is worth fully diving. Heck I'm gonna dive Shelke (and Morrow if we get him) as soon as possible even if I don't get any of her relics. Those Haste+3 turns of Instant cast materias are way too good.
    Noct can basically charge his SSB instantly or deal a lot of damage with Combat skills if you're doing a Jump Start.
    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Buddy you couldn't be more wrong.

Noctis with SSB is the BEST reason to dive him.
    Hmm, wouldn't his LMR play a big roll for the dive though? I have his SSB only and haven't really thought about diving him.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by IceSylph View Post
    Hmm, wouldn't his LMR play a big roll for the dive though? I have his SSB only and haven't really thought about diving him.
    Double cast procs don't generate SB (learned hard way on JP with LD Cloud), so it plays little role in Noctis' function as a spamable party instant cast.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Double cast procs don't generate SB (learned hard way on JP with LD Cloud), so it plays little role in Noctis' function as a spamable party instant cast.
    That's upsetting.