+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    Took Cid Raines BSB and Cloud of Darkness BSB. Holy/Dark magicite here I come!

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

ended up taking firion's BSB, now i'm torn on the CT selection. sarah's BSB will be nice for FFI torment & CM (but probably nothing else), but kain BSB will stop me from pulling on the TAY banner so i'll have more to go after all the FFT stuff.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Took Sarah and Red's BSBs.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Now my Onion Knight is complete. I was tempted to either take Vaan or a mage burst, but Maria, Hope, and the almost-complete Raines dissuaded me. And OK can fit in a slot for magicites already. Probably drop Krile from my Golem party.

Sarah for CT choice.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I think CT choice is pretty clear in Larsa.

Gem choice becomes more difficult since I nabbed Maria already.

Refia becomes an option because of her good utility.
    Lulu isn't bad because of ice+ armor, but I have Edea and Rinoa already.
    Ashe has been haunting me forever and I have her OSB. Fran is a really good support mitigation BSB.
    Alphinaud will bring a strong wind presence, but I have Emperor and Fujin already. Potato would be good for fire, but I also have Krile already.
    Ovelia is a dark horse option.

From what I've heard of the FF1 torment, RW Celes BSB2 is a win button. Thing is apparently squishy and a decent offensive output catches the AI in phase shift scripted buffs.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I think CT choice is pretty clear in Larsa.

Gem choice becomes more difficult since I nabbed Maria already.

Refia becomes an option because of her good utility.
    Lulu isn't bad because of ice+ armor, but I have Edea and Rinoa already.
    Ashe has been haunting me forever and I have her OSB. Fran is a really good support mitigation BSB.
    Alphinaud will bring a strong wind presence, but I have Emperor and Fujin already. Potato would be good for fire, but I also have Krile already.
    Ovelia is a dark horse option.

From what I've heard of the FF1 torment, RW Celes BSB2 is a win button. Thing is apparently squishy and a decent offensive output catches the AI in phase shift scripted buffs.
    Ovelia is a waste, her BSB is meh and if you cleared T torment i don<t see you using her again

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

yeah ovelia has like... zero options in terms of utility, straight healing and nothing else iirc. her BSB is serviceable if you don't have any of the other 0ct curaja c1 bursts, but that's the only remarkable thing about it. i have all of her SBs and don't use her for anything outside of FFT CMs.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I took cidraines for gem only2 and not sure on CT2. It's between fuujin (very small uses for it) and prishe (essentially no uses but I like prishe). Compounding matters is I'm down to 40ish wisdom 4 star motes and rest need to get earmarked for raines, so fuujin wouldn't be getting dived any time soon.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by hyoton View Post
    I took cidraines for gem only2 and not sure on CT2. It's between fuujin (very small uses for it) and prishe (essentially no uses but I like prishe). Compounding matters is I'm down to 40ish wisdom 4 star motes and rest need to get earmarked for raines, so fuujin wouldn't be getting dived any time soon.
    I'd pick Fujin for utility but if you don't have her SSB it kinda loses some value. Still a stackable MAG/RES debuff is good for mage teams.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    I'd pick Fujin for utility but if you don't have her SSB it kinda loses some value. Still a stackable MAG/RES debuff is good for mage teams.
    Yeah I went fuujin. Weapon has wind up and mag, and the bssb is a bssb. Whenever prishe ultra comes out I'll pull for that.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...ck&sh=55f24b7e

List of datamined events returning in the renewal events. Looks like a lot of the very first events are not returning, though. Magitek Factory, Lethe River, and NO PARADE FLOAT!

Also doesn't look like Operation Mi'hen is on there, so no Safety Bit either.

Gem: Cid Raines + Vaan
    CT: Fujin + Yuna BSB2

Chose Yuna's BSB2 because it would make my mage team ridiculous retardedly OP'd.

Cid Raines BSB (LD)
    Rapha BSB (LD)
    Alph BSB (will LD the moment it comes out)
    Deuce
    Yuna BSB2

3x faithga, 4x double cast LD, all on one team.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...ck&sh=55f24b7e

List of datamined events returning in the renewal events. Looks like a lot of the very first events are not returning, though. Magitek Factory, Lethe River, and NO PARADE FLOAT!

Also doesn't look like Operation Mi'hen is on there, so no Safety Bit either.
    ehh, seems like it cuts off just after i started clearing everything, meh. i was hoping for some slightly older events, but out of that list the only thing i think i missed was the bonus battles on the minwu event.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

They mentioned on that thread that only the cid mission events were mined, the old ones w/o CMs may still appear.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Last minute rush to beat Omega MP (never bothered before lol) and finally found a team to kill it. No healer, just pure damage and it went pretty well.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There's not enough time in the day for me to do all the renewal events considering I just came back to the game recently and missed almost all of those events, lol. Also, I don't know which banners are worth pulling for this ughhh

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    There's not enough time in the day for me to do all the renewal events considering I just came back to the game recently and missed almost all of those events, lol. Also, I don't know which banners are worth pulling for this ughhh
    Just try and do what you can in spare time on the game and wait till you get a couple of hours of playtime and just mythril refresh spam them all, they'll be here for a few weeks and mythril refresh is worth it since you will always make a profit in mythril with the dungeons.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah, I'm doing refreshes but looking at that long list of events and considering I usually don't leave much spare time to play on the phone it feels overwhelming haha

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Honestly? None of these banners are worth it. Full priced Lucky Draws are never worth it, simply cash in on the extra mythril and wait for better event banners. All of these are also missing the most recent relics introduced in the game. If you need sinergy for certain realms there are plenty of good banners coming up otherwise you can save for FFX/Tactics (both FFTA and Cid USB events have great banners but Cid's includes all the top relics from TA as well)/III (not the Aria event but the OK USBs one).

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

These are not Lucky Draws, don't listen to Alkar.

They're realm-specific banners. If your realm game is weak, it's worth considering a pull.