+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Unfortunately I can onyl go as high as the level 70-75 dungeons at the moment.
    I'm hoping these stick around for a while so I have a fair shot at completing all of them.
    If they don't I guess I'll prioritize the ones I want characters from.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

They end on 11/05 so not that long sadly

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

The FF2 Seer of Destiny 140 trio could probably be done with Edgar OSB RW outfitted in FF2 synergy. That is probably one of the more important ones to try and clear with it's lucrative Fire/Ice/Thunder resist accessory. Just RW your way with an OSB to clear the content.

Here's a best guess at what accessories are in the Renewal dungeons - https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...ewal_dungeons/

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I've personally just been spamming realm dungeons for stamina shards and using the spare stamina on the events. Was working out pretty good until I accidentally wasted 60 stamina last night.
    Noctis relics are starting to become my white whale. I've pulled 4 banners, went 1/11 on random promto junk weapons to continue my 1/11 streak, then when i thought my luck turned on the 3rd pull it was a promto dupe and 2x dragon mail. I can tell the mail is good but it hurts that i keep on getting doubles on the same pull whenever i get more than 1/15. Then I just pulled again and got Aranea's gauntlet x2. It's guess it's time to give up but I feel like I might try and pull another out of sheer stubbornness before the end of the event.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    I've personally just been spamming realm dungeons for stamina shards and using the spare stamina on the events. Was working out pretty good until I accidentally wasted 60 stamina last night.
    Noctis relics are starting to become my white whale. I've pulled 4 banners, went 1/5 on random promto junk weapons to continue my 1/5 streak, then when i thought my luck turned on the 3rd pull it was a promto dupe and 2x dragon mail. I can tell the mail is good but it hurts that i keep on getting doubles on the same pull whenever i get more than 1/15. Then I just pulled again and got Aranea's gauntlet x2. It's guess it's time to give up but I feel like I might try and ragepull another before the end of the event.
    Honestly unless you *really* want something like airstep sword for the party instacast, you're generally better of stopping on a banner after getting a majority of the SSB's because you're just setting yourself up for dupe city after that.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Yeah I know. The thing that gets me is im not even getting dupes of stuff I previously pulled. I seem to always get my dupes on the same pull. That promto was the first time i ever duped on a pull seperate from it's original pull and even then I'm probably just going to combine it for a stronger weapon

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Awwwww, the half stamina event is over.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Portal To Another World: A World With Bard Motes

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Yay Bard motes!

Gogo is gettin' upgraded! And maybe Sarah.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Yay Bard motes!

Gogo is gettin' upgraded! And maybe Sarah.
    Well, im staying cautious.

Reddit pointed out that the first Bra Bra event did not have motes because motes didn't exist yet. This is using the first event banner, but relics from the 3rd Bra Bra banner. So implying we get anything of the sort could potentially be shortsighted.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

FREE BLIZZAJA

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    Well, im staying cautious.

Reddit pointed out that the first Bra Bra event did not have motes because motes didn't exist yet. This is using the first event banner, but relics from the 3rd Bra Bra banner. So implying we get anything of the sort could potentially be shortsighted.
    Huh? JP had three Bra Bra collabs and all three had motes in them. The first 2 have been translated for Global, we're missing the third one which includes the new 5* songs but at this rate we'll get it eventually.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Are we straight up skipping FF3 Aria event? Just rechecked dates for events and it is not set for any date. Gonna suck if they delay it to Dec since that'll be less mythril for FFX/TA.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Are we straight up skipping FF3 Aria event? Just rechecked dates for events and it is not set for any date. Gonna suck if they delay it to Dec since that'll be less mythril for FFX/TA.
    FFIII is next week unless they pushed it back.

BG Level

It's a calendar hiccup. It's like Alkar said.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

A while ago someone was wondering about minor imperils stacking and I earlier misread the help text. Apparently when the help text refers to elemental debuffs capping at 3 it's referring to the full 20% debuff, not the minors. In other words you can stack a total of 60% value in debuff, but each effect has its own duration. My apologies.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Bra Bra tomorrow, also all 3 are now translated so they may be combining 3 in 1.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...a_in_24_hours/

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Bra Bra tomorrow, also all 3 are now translated so they may be combining 3 in 1.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...a_in_24_hours/
    Unlikely, we're getting only the first one tomorrow. Maybe it'll be a weekly thing.

BG Level

Yea, it says first of. We'll be getting more "empowered motes" though so who knows.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Mog (party ATK,MAG,MND+30% & Quick cast 3) and Edward (party MAG/MND/RES+30%, Haste and Quick Magic 2) USBs also confirmed to come with the first event. This banner has some FFI sinergy btw in case you wanna give it a shot (Echo BSB+SSB, Sarah SSB). Also includes Edward and Mog's LMRs (stat buff duration +30%).

Edit: Well nevermind lol, they took out all the FFI relics and no LMRs this time.