+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    Does that mean RIP Vector Streets RM Farming arena?
    Probably yeah.

Some new JP stuff:
    -FFVIII event: focused on Irvine, Rinoa gets a Dress Record (party dress), Selphie finally gets her Record Sphere (and hopefully a new BSB).

-DU renewal: additional souls/lodes/eggs/orbs added for every dungeon. EXP from enemies and bosses has been increased while rounds and trash is being reduced. Stamina refresh from shards will now overflow. Those who cleared dungeons already will receive some gifts (mythril, lodes, eggs, orbs) depending on the number of dungeons cleared (801> will get you 10 of each and 30 Major Eggs). RWs will now be selectable from a preset list of characters and soul breaks which will change depending on difficulty (purge of Cloud's USB continues).

-Anniversary countdown gacha: this is crazy lol. Basically starting from September 7th they're releasing a new banner every day, one for each FF main game. The banners will all remain open until early October and each one is a 3-pull with a guaranteed 5* (SSB+ I believe).

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Dang. That anniversary countdown.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

hmm, do we know if the RW change is universal, or does it apply only to core/elite dungeons?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Moridam View Post
    hmm, do we know if the RW change is universal, or does it apply only to core/elite dungeons?
    Applies only to dungeons. Events, Torments, Nightmare, Dailies are gonna be unchanged.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Moridam View Post
    It applies to all story dungeons (not events). After this change the only relevant content left with normal RW usage are events (you can add Nightmare and Torment if you like but those are done in JP with no reason to go back to).

Edit: Next DU LD will include materia relics as well, just like in JP. https://www.ffrkcentral.com/blog/201...-dungeon-lu-11

Realm Dungeon Lucky Relic Draw is a once-only 11x Relic Draw at half price* available for a limited time!
    All 5★ or higher drops Super Soul Break or higher Soul Break Relics or Legend Materia Relics for FF VIII, FF XIII, or FFT heroes!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well a new DU LD announcement has been uploaded and they have removed materia relics from the description: https://www.ffrkcentral.com/blog/201...-dungeon-lu-12

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

JP 8 event introducing Rinoa, Irvine, Fujin, Zell USB, Irvine and Selphie and Laguna BSB2 and LMR.

RIP instructor Trepe They don't love her.

Edit: Leaves Quistis, Raijin, Kiros, and Ward without a USB now. No info on new relics till Dena updates the wiki.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

New SB tier coming with JP's third anniversary (anyone surprised?), countdown banners price lowered from 15 mythril to 5 per pull. Basically you're guaranteed to get 15 relics for a total of 75 mythril spent :D

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

How do you guys keep track of your learned soul breaks? Hoping for a better option than cycling everyone into a party and hitting optimise then checking the soul break menu and logging an excel file...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Bobalicious View Post
    How do you guys keep track of your learned soul breaks? Hoping for a better option than cycling everyone into a party and hitting optimise then checking the soul break menu and logging an excel file...

Organize your inventory by Soul Breaks> Unlearned and check Weapon and Armor tabs

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Organize your inventory by Soul Breaks> Unlearned and check Weapon and Armor tabs
    Sorry, I mean, how to keep track of the learned ones for building parties. Trying to get through these magicite dungeons and can't remember everything I have available

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

A few months ago, you were able to use ffrkcentral.com, syncing your account to that site. However, DeNA have since eliminated the one-time code that you could use to sync.

Sorry but building a spreadsheet is your best bet. You can separate things into tabs like.
    1) Physical DPS
    2) Magical DPS
    3) Support
    4) Healers
    Then on a filter you can sort by element, buffs, etc.

For Soul Breaks up to June 2017, you can check the MisterP pdf if you need the details of what soul breaks do. FFRK Central also has a database you can access.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Drats, that's what I was afraid of. Thanks for the replys

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I have a spreadsheet done up based on realm too. But I also split it up on utility options, so I have spaces for 4x of my realms best Damage, Support, Medica, Hastega, Boost/Faithga, and Misc (Radiant Shield, Wall, Imperils, etc) options. Damage abilities are color coded for elements as well.

It does help in remembering smaller SSB's you may have that are good for realm synergy but never see use outside the realm.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Is there a way to erase all your data for the game anymore?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Major SB changes on the way in JP:
    -Number of SB bars increased from 3 to 6;
    -The maximum value however remains as it is now;
    -All SBs that currently require one bar will require two after the update (only a visual change);
    -The SB selection button changes colour depending on the number of bars: one>green, two>blue (like it is now), three+>red;
    -MM and Dr Mog's now grant 2 bars instead on 1;
    -All SBs that currently require 2 bars will be changed to 2 after the update.

This is in preparation for the new SB tiers coming with the third anniversary: one will require 1 bar and the other 3 or more.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

My Tyro's healing grimoire was waiting for this day! Now tyro can be ultimate buffer/healer for future core CM dungeons! (that'll never happen )

You know damn well it'll need 4 bars.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    You know damn well it'll need 4 bars.
    Nope, Healing Grimoire will be changed to 2 bars post-update so it's getting buffed

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

FFIV Torment dungeons this week. That means we get 30 BARD MOTES! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! BARD MOTES!

All Eiko and Deuce relic owners, you finally ascend to your max potentials and potentially a spot on magicite quick-kill teams.

And I guess alternatively you can shatter them for more white crystals to hone Curada to R3 if that's your fancy.