+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Full price black Friday banner. Item draw is like a relic draw where they consider mythril to be "a 6* relic".

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Looks like we gotta pray for good RNG then. materials/11 incoming!

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Okay, so I have 50 Mythril, what banner should I pull from?

I have P. Cecil, Kain, Rosa, Rydia, Edge at 80.
    Heroes above 65 are: D. Cecil, Palom, Porom, Tidus, Luneth

Heroes above 50 are: Cid, Bartz, Summoner, Bard, Tyro, Onion Knight, Yang, Golbez, Ursula, Relm, Shantoto, Black Mage, White Mage

Where most of my 65+s are FFIV I was thinking either of the IV banners would get me something. I'm lacking a bard so I was thinking of powering Edward to 50+ using eggs.

Rydia, Rosa,and Edge have no additional Soul Breaks what so ever, so they're a bit weak on my team.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Black Friday draw tomorrow at 3am EST. Guaranteed 3 relics at 5* or better. LMR, BSB, OSB, USB, and Chain. 413 relics on the draw. Don't use that mythril before tomorrow.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Will do. I don't know why I thought that was already in there.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

These are the hype banners coming up besides the Black Friday banner.

Tonight's FFX Banner #1: Has all things water if you need it. Tidus USB,BSB2 are the grand prizes. Overall good for getting water relics. BUT DON'T PULL ON THIS BEFORE THE BLACK FRIDAY BANNER. THERE IS TOO MUCH VALUE IN THE BLACK FRIDAY PULL.
    Next week's FFT:A Banner #1: Ramza USB, BSB2, LMR, Agrias USB, BSB Marche's USB, Meliadoul BSB. The one stop shop for knight relics.
    Mid/late December's FFVI Banner #1: You like Terra? Well here's a banner with 4 of her relics (USB, OSB, BSB2, LMR) with special guests Celes BSB2/LMR, and Locke USB/BSB2.

And in general since it sounds like you have a newish account, just pull for your waifus and husbandos. There are no IV events in the next 6 months so whatever relics you get for IV will be from lucky draws and festivals.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Yeah, I'm super new. I had been trying to power through to 120 stamina, but I've slowed down at 114 for the moment. I was loving the Elite missions that were giving two shards per, but it looks like I've run out of them.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

How did everyone do with dark orb farming.

Would have probably done more if the stamina cost was 20. Did enough to basically hone Dash and Slash to R3 for free. Probably going to focus on Ninja abilities over Darkness going forward.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post

Would have probably done more if the stamina cost was 20. Did enough to basically hone Dash and Slash to R3 for free. Probably going to focus on Ninja abilities over Darkness going forward.
    Couldn't farm since it always crashed on phone, so had to emulator it to get clear and mythrils. Thanks to Geosganeo farming a few weeks ago, i'm almost about to R3 the ninja physical water 5*.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I did it once on the alts and ~5-6x on the main. My dark orb stash is healthy enough, and I couldn't fathom grinding that event that much. I got it down to ~18s clear time which was cool. Atleast I can sub 30 something >.>

I just farmed Bahamut since it's easy to burn stamina.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I didn't manage to farm anything until 2ish days ago. In retrospect I should have just emptied out my following list to fill it entirely with Shurikens since refreshing until i found one was half the battle.(Not enough aoe bsb so I had to make do with what it had.) I probably could have used other ones but by the time I could get around to it i wasn't in the mood for experimentation.
    I was quite surprised when the gil reward turned out to be a major boon for me. I reforged my best armour piece and converted a bunch of orbs.
    I was planning to take my ninja abilities up a few ranks once my extreme drought of ice/wind/lightning orbs ends(D250 trash mobs were one shotting my tank and the wind orbs were all there so I gave up) but getting dashnslash to rank 4 is fairly tempting.

Professional Bum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jub Jub
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ugh wrong thread.
    but in reply to ^ I salute you Kirin for farming so much,

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Major Update

https://gamerdude.thisisourcorner.ne...2&pageNumber=0

Ability rebalance/stamina potion update on 11/28; Daily Dungeon update on 12/19; Mote Dungeon update on 12/26

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Anyone have any ideas why my D Cecil is getting 150% mastery points on SBs? he doesn't appear to be wearing anything that would grant him this boon.

Did you combine 2 of the same item?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

That'd be it. I have a Nightmare + equipped on him.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I've got a bit of a conundrum here.
    Tidus CSB has an obscene amount of atk AND has water+ damage to boot compared to my other FFX swords. Since I got 2x on the draw I'm a bit tempted to not combine them so that characters like Bartz for example can follow up with R5 water spellblades on the chains. The thing is already 61 damage above the next sword in line with FFx synergy active before I combine it. I can even add in some rosetta stones i would gladly dump onto it to make the combined version even more ridiculous.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The CSB sword has water boost under sinergy right? That's way more important than 61 ATK but it only works in FFX realms sadly. The real keeper for Tidus weapons is his OSB sword but it's not on the banner.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

So I got mustadio's BSSB and I'm seriously thinking about tricking him out. I don't care for him or tactics at all but he has a lot of good characteristics: dualcast legend dive; a bizarrely strong RD (+12% mach, +3% gun); garbo bssb entry with amazing command 1 (1.2 x 2 and grants machinist powerchain 2). Mach eventually can hit ice and fire for weaknesses. His equipment selection is garbage but I can cover that with 6 stars. Am I missing something on him or is he good? Does anyone have any experience with him or laguna (who is much better for lightning but otherwise has a much weaker powerchain command?).

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

He's actually pretty good. Depending on what you use him for he's a great machinist. Just don't rely on him as a support. His DPS is pretty top notch for a machinist.