Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

So with the way the event is worded now:

Lucky Draws: 9/21, 9/22, 9/23
    30th Anniversary Relic Draw (Gem Only): 9/27-10/12
    Crystal Tower (15 BSB Selection Draw): 10/4

The 30 pull free draw should come a day or two after banners begin, even though it isn't listed.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    So with the way the event is worded now:

Lucky Draws: 9/21, 9/22, 9/23
    30th Anniversary Relic Draw (Gem Only): 9/27-10/12
    Crystal Tower (15 BSB Selection Draw): 10/4

The 30 pull free draw should come a day or two after banners begin, even though it isn't listed.
    Wait all thjose 5 banners are gems only?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

No, the only "gem only" draw is the "30th Anniversary" one. 30 pull free draw != 30th Anniversary Draw

I'm making this distinction because in JP, the 30 free pull was worded like "Anniversary Gift" and the gem only draw uses the exact same "30th Anniversary Relic Draw" we see in the schedule outline. Basically saying the free 30 pull is a "surprise" and thus not listed in the schedule, but we should still expect it because it was in the MVP email.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Tomorrow: Lucky 1, then new Lucky every day until Saturday.

On Sunday, first banner drops along with the gem banner and probably the 30th anno banner (which doesn't seem to have a date anywhere). This is also where the first anniversary dungeons come out and we get the Roulette as well as mythril dungeons. Then we get 10 days of banners. Then the crystal banner somewhere in there with elite crystal dungeons, Omega, and other stuff.

BG Level

i<m all lost now but w/e i guess

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Lucky 1 Medica
    Lucky 2 BSB +
    Lucky 3 6*

Failfest Banner 1-5

30th Anniversary Gem Only Relic Draw (w/BSB Selection after pull)
    Crystal Tower Selection (Damage + Heal BSB from each of the 5 floors)
    *Free* 30 Relic Pull (w/ guaranteed OSB)

FFVI Event (Gogo + Umaro)
    Dissidia Event Draw (Villains)
    FFXV Event (Aranea + Prompto)

These are the banners over the next few weeks.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

BSB medica is the first LD, right? i should probably skip that one, there really isn't much i need in that category... i'll probably wind up cracking though :\

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I know everyone keeps saying that the banners got downgraded (they have, for the most part), they somewhat got better for me.

I-III: I want OK BSB and wouldn't mind Firion/Maria BSB, but I think I'm going to pass and just take OK from the gem draw.

IV-VI: I originally wasn't going to pull at all on this one, since all I wanted was Celes' BSB2, but now that Bartz' BSB3 is on there, I may do a few here, since I really want the BSB3 for my USB/BSB2/SSB/LMR Bartz. Would give me that extra push to LD him, since I was waiting until after fest to do so. Bad thing is I have 2 dupes on the banner (Faris USB, Bartz USB).

VII-IX: This banner hasn't changed much for me, except that I now have 2 dupes on the banner (Garnet BSB1, Eiko BSB). I wanted Garnet's BSB2, but it's gone so there's that. Still not going to stop me, since this was the main banner I wanted (#1 want is Squall BSB2, Cloud stuff would be a great bonus. Zell BSB I would enjoy greatly, and Edea/Rinoa's BSB as well, for future mage teams, since I'm finally starting to get relics that work well with them).

X-XII: This banner has a lot of stuff that I want. Rikku USB, Vaan USB/BSB, Ayame BSB. I have 1 dupe on the banner (Curilla BSB). Depending how my mythril goes on banners 2 and 3 will determine if I throw a pull here or not.

XIII-XV: I want Raines OSB, Noctis BSB/USB. I have like 4 dupes on the banner though, so I'm not pulling outside of a 100gem.

Hopefully I can save mythril between these and the lucky draws. Whatever I don't spend will probably be going to FFTA for my sweet Ramza/Agrias.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

It's a Medica BSB, yes. Meaning only those with entry heals. Not a healers who have BSB's draw.

It is the weakest of the LD's, but I only have 5/18 and theres a decent chance to get a realm medica I need. If you wanted to skip a lucky, this would be the pull to do it; though with the highly weakened fest banners id argue you would get better bang rolling here and holding back 1 pull from the fest.

Healer BSB + 25 mythril > Tiny Bee/11

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    Lucky 1 Medica
    Lucky 2 BSB +
    Lucky 3 6*

Failfest Banner 1-5

30th Anniversary Gem Only Relic Draw (w/BSB Selection after pull)
    Crystal Tower Selection (Damage + Heal BSB from each of the 5 floors)
    *Free* 30 Relic Pull (w/ guaranteed OSB)

FFVI Event (Gogo + Umaro)
    Dissidia Event Draw (Villains)
    FFXV Event (Aranea + Prompto)

These are the banners over the next few weeks.
    Thanks

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by IceSylph View Post
    I know everyone keeps saying that the banners got downgraded (they have, for the most part), they somewhat got better for me.

I-III: I want OK BSB and wouldn't mind Firion/Maria BSB, but I think I'm going to pass and just take OK from the gem draw.

IV-VI: I originally wasn't going to pull at all on this one, since all I wanted was Celes' BSB2, but now that Bartz' BSB3 is on there, I may do a few here, since I really want the BSB3 for my USB/BSB2/SSB/LMR Bartz. Would give me that extra push to LD him, since I was waiting until after fest to do so. Bad thing is I have 2 dupes on the banner (Faris USB, Bartz USB).

VII-IX: This banner hasn't changed much for me, except that I now have 2 dupes on the banner (Garnet BSB1, Eiko BSB). I wanted Garnet's BSB2, but it's gone so there's that. Still not going to stop me, since this was the main banner I wanted (#1 want is Squall BSB2, Cloud stuff would be a great bonus. Zell BSB I would enjoy greatly, and Edea/Rinoa's BSB as well, for future mage teams, since I'm finally starting to get relics that work well with them).

X-XII: This banner has a lot of stuff that I want. Rikku USB, Vaan USB/BSB, Ayame BSB. I have 1 dupe on the banner (Curilla BSB). Depending how my mythril goes on banners 2 and 3 will determine if I throw a pull here or not.

XIII-XV: I want Raines OSB, Noctis BSB/USB. I have like 4 dupes on the banner though, so I'm not pulling outside of a 100gem.

Hopefully I can save mythril between these and the lucky draws. Whatever I don't spend will probably be going to FFTA for my sweet Ramza/Agrias.
    The gem draw has likely been changed as well. I haven't seen datamined evidence of the gem draw selection or contents yet and the list going around is from JP. Considering OK's BSB has been added to the normal banners it's possible that it has been replaced by something else (Refia's) in the gem selection.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    The gem draw has likely been changed as well. I haven't seen datamined evidence of the gem draw selection or contents yet and the list going around is from JP. Considering OK's BSB has been added to the normal banners it's possible that it has been replaced by something else (Refia's) in the gem selection.
    Actually, that may be a good point.

DeNa wouldn't be nice enough to have removed the CSB's and added them into the selection pool, would they? It would be a good way to force a gem purchase from people while kind of taking the bad taste out of some of these revised banners, even if it was behind a pay wall.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Considering the gem only draw is limited to one only I'd say no. They'd get more money from a normal banner. They'll likely put them all into future banners.

BG Level

Banner 1

Own 2/14

Interest FFII stuff mostly Maria Bow

Banner 2

Own 4/14
    Interset
    Terra, Bartz USB
    Ceodeore BSB

Banner 3
    Own 4/14
    Interest
    Edea BSB, Zell BSB, Squall BSB2, Zidane USB

Banner 4
    Own 2/14
    Interest, Ashe BSB, Curilla and Aphmau stuff, Rukku USB and all 3 USB

Banner 5
    Own 3/14
    Interest, Noctis Stuff, Lightning USB, Raines BSB

Relic Shield
    BG Level

These banners don't look very good.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by hyoton View Post
    These banners don't look very good.
    This banner are sick.

BG Level

The that release today will be included in tomorrow LD2and maybe LD3

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Prepare your wallets for the third anniversary guys!

Tyro USB3 - Party Wall, Protect, Shell and Haste

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Also Yuffie just got a combo that shits all over Edge USB. Her USB2 gives instant blink, en-water, 10x water hits and Edge chase mode, but with 2/4/6 hit scaling with blink.

Her new FT SB gives instant 2x blink and ninja DMG+3 and something else.

Edit: her USB2 actually does 4/6/8 hit scaling with blink and her FT also gives blink stack 2. So if you can FT > USB2 > newly buffed water nin blink stack and then do a 7 hit water 5* ability followed by 8 more hits with drastic increased nin DMG. DAMN!

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

good lord, do the chase attacks have the same multiplier as edge's EX mode?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast